Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by pppp3 View Post
    hi nice to meet you two!
    i've been looking on everyone's profiles/siggys for names/ nicknames but do most people here just go by their username?
    aha and thank you moth, it's been floating around my desktop for months i finally found a use for it.
    favourite neopet changes a bit.. i used to love grundos as a kid, as an adult i had a blumaroo phase and now an aisha phase.. just bc they're easy to customise.
    my favourite paint atm is 100% burlap, i'm zapping 3 pets hoping for a lucky zap.. kau, aisha and yurble.
    uc wise i think maybe a plushie mynci, techo or hissi.. or the classic faerie yurble.
    What about you??

and thanks darkskies! the lil ryugotchi guy looks so cute but i'm scared i'd kill him if i wasn't online enough maybe one day!
    and ooh, i haven't looked at the new user tips page but i'll read it now. i've been rifling thru various rules pages, i promise i'm trying to absorb it all! my lil adhd noggin does its best
    I'd probably be a little too happy if someone actually called me synthbass unironically so I'm gonna go with yes on that.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    haha! duly noted.... synthbass.
    also i like your siggy - do you write music?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    12d 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Lolll I saw that PC board the other night too and it got dark real quick

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    and thanks darkskies! the lil ryugotchi guy looks so cute but i'm scared i'd kill him if i wasn't online enough maybe one day!
    and ooh, i haven't looked at the new user tips page but i'll read it now. i've been rifling thru various rules pages, i promise i'm trying to absorb it all! my lil adhd noggin does its best
    Actually the advantage of ryus is that anyone on ck can take care of them, and your friends can do it even if your Ryu is sleeping

But whenever you feel comfortable to try out go ahead, there's plenty of time

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

howdy (05-30-2023)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Welcome to clraik pix!Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself! Yeah everyone here typically goes by the usernames 😀. I also agree buying NC is much better here than on Neo. I don't buy much NC but man when I do it's much easier here. Sounds like you have a green thumb too! That's something I would love but know I wouldn't be able to keep up. I can barely keep my perennials alive haha. Welcome to clraik and see you around the forum!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meercat View Post
    Lolll I saw that PC board the other night too and it got dark real quick
    yeah holy shit it was a bit kooked, but hey, i found this place thru it so i'm grateful.

and hi GWN! yeah a bit of a green thumb, and a gardener for boyfriend hahaha so he gets me in there a lot! my silverbeet, snowpeas and a whoooole bunch more is just popping up. and ive been eating a radish a day for the past week!

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    hey hi hello everyone
    i'm really new here so i thought i better introduce myself to the wider community and make myself known
    i'm pix, i'm almost 28, australian, long time neopets player, long time secret cheater .. why the fuck would i spend hours and hours trading for hard to find NC wearables/ buying endless boxes when i can just message one person directly and buy the damn thing for like $5 lolllll. honestly think it's the most ethical way to trade NC, i'd rather my money goes to individuals than the neopets corp idk. and i'm a shit restocker so very occasionally i'll buy a paint brush or something to sell to have some spare np. that's pretty much it.
    in my day to day life i spend a lot of time in the garden, planting as many flowers n veggies as i can squeeze into my backyard.. i love making music with my partner, singing and playing guitar in my room, hanging out with my housemates and my housemates dog Pippa she's the best. i try to be a good ally for the lgbt community, my queer housemates are very good at educating me on various things i might not be super aware of!
    anyways i hate writing 'about me's but i just wanted to pop in and say HI! i'm a real person, i'm happy to be here, and i ain't no snitch!!!
    Hey! Good to meet ya! I am Rebel! I never thought about buying PBs to sell and make NPs. I always just bought NPs.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    Hey! Good to meet ya! I am Rebel! I never thought about buying PBs to sell and make NPs. I always just bought NPs.
    nice to meet you too!
    yeah idk my logic but sometimes i'd use the paint brush instead of selling it so it's nice to have that option. it makes no sense though hahahah

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    nice to meet you too!
    yeah idk my logic but sometimes i'd use the paint brush instead of selling it so it's nice to have that option. it makes no sense though hahahah
    See, I am all about getting what I want right away, and that's why I prefer to pay for it instead of working for it lol. I have diagnosed impulse control issues!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

howdy (05-30-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Pix, welcome to ck!
    I see you've got a lot of info and tips already

Regarding nicknames, I personally like to go by "Wave" haha. My full nickname is kind of a legacy at this point lol.

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

♥ pppp3 ♥ (05-27-2023)