Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you like the next plot to be?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I've always somehow missed the plot and never playing neo im sooo curious as to how this will work. I'm reading everyone getting hyped which makes me excited too. Not sure what to hope for though - maybe a new area as well?

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I think that if TNT is releasing a plot involving the battledome is because they're fixing it and bringing back Defenders of Neopia.
    I know Altador plot is boring nowadays with the script, but imagine when it came out, it is a nice puzzle.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    I've always somehow missed the plot and never playing neo im sooo curious as to how this will work. I'm reading everyone getting hyped which makes me excited too. Not sure what to hope for though - maybe a new area as well?
    I've been playing Neopets since basically the beginning and I've missed at least 80-90% of the plots/big events and the ones I did get to experience I was too young and inexperienced to get very far or enjoy them, so I feel your pain. That's part of the reason I'm hoping they'll do one soon. I'd hate to go on another break and miss the plot. I'm also hoping it's a battledome related one for the same reason, because when they had wars and stuff back in the day I was too young/dumb/poor to train up a pet and use it for battle and when they had them during my adulthood I'd miss out on them cause I'd be on a break. But now I'm active and have a good BD pet so BRING IT ON!!! lol

A new area would be cool especially if it comes with new PB colours or a pet that is from that region.
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 01-05-2023 at 03:06 PM.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    I've been playing Neopets since basically the beginning and I've missed at least 80-90% of the plots/big events and the ones I did get to experience I was too young and inexperienced to get very far or enjoy them, so I feel your pain. That's part of the reason I'm hoping they'll do one soon. I'd hate to go on another break and miss the plot. I'm also hoping it's a battledome related one for the same reason, because when they had wars and stuff back in the day I was too young/dumb/poor to train up a pet and use it for battle and when they had them during my adulthood I'd miss out on them cause I'd be on a break. But now I'm active and have a good BD pet so BRING IT ON!!! lol

A new area would be cool especially if it comes with new PB colours or a pet that is from that region.
    How good a BD pet should be to call it good?
    I think I have a very capable pet but I'm not sure about it. If TNT do a battledome plot I want to be prepared!

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I just want something like an all-out war that we could pick sides. A lot of puzzles and steps to complete would be nice to keep us busy and invested!

And I know this is reaching, but it would have to be glitch free.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (01-05-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    How good a BD pet should be to call it good?
    I think I have a very capable pet but I'm not sure about it. If TNT do a battledome plot I want to be prepared!
    Well mines certainly not anywhere near the elites or anything but I'm pretty proud of how far he's come in just 1 year of training (even though I did forget to train him a decent chunk of those days lol). I have no doubt that he can at least do better than the crappy pets I used to have during the old plots lol. I think my best one back then was like level 14 with like 28 str 28 def and 28 hp lol

I'm only at ~550 HSD but I'm still training. It just takes a REAALLLLY long time now and I forget to complete and restart the training every 12 hrs most of the time. Usually (if I recall correctly) in a battledome plot the enemies are all different difficulties so everyone of every strength can play but the stronger enemies give you the most points.
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 01-05-2023 at 03:42 PM.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Daaaamn, I'm reading a top 250 HSD pets and wooooow.
    The top one is 29,839 HSD, the 250th is 4,712 HSD!
    That's crazy!

Mine is a little less than 1,000. So maybe is good.
    Someone on r/ actually gave me his pet because he was retiring like 3 years ago. That's why I have a great pet but I know nothing about BD

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (01-05-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Any plot would be really nice.

I think I am maybe in the minority but I would really like a plot that puts faerieland back into the clouds. I just really never liked the redraw -- I like the cloud and rainbow theme better.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (01-05-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    Any plot would be really nice.

I think I am maybe in the minority but I would really like a plot that puts faerieland back into the clouds. I just really never liked the redraw -- I like the cloud and rainbow theme better.
    I could get behind that. Throw in some dark force doing something evil and I'd be down. Maybe the grey faerie turns evil and sucks the color out of everything and the rainbow fountain faerie has the use her power (with our help) to beat the evil out of the grey faerie and her army of grey pets to get the rainbows and bright colors back and then the whole thing flies away back to the clouds cause.. I dunno.. reasons? lol

Plus don't they owe us a faerie festival or something? They could work that in somewhere.
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 01-05-2023 at 04:14 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Narkotiq For This Useful Post:

chii3d (01-05-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    I could get behind that. Throw in some dark force doing something evil and I'd be down. Maybe the grey faerie turns evil and sucks the color out of everything and the rainbow fountain faerie has the use her power (with our help) to beat the evil out of the grey faerie and her army of grey pets to get the rainbows and bright colors back and then the whole thing flies away back to the clouds cause.. I dunno reasons? lol

Plus don't they owe us a faerie festival or something? They could work that in somewhere.
    Yeah, I liked this! They hyped that faerie festival so hard and we got literally nothing.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (01-05-2023)