Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the one trophy you've always wanted on Neopets?

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 15h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    I've ALWAYS wanted the Site Spotlight trophy. I'm so sad that the spotlight isn't running anymore! I hope they'll bring it back, because I always loved seeing other users' passion projects be rewarded. Some of them were really off-the-wall.

]
    I want this one so bad. The worst thing is my account actually won site spotlight but they just didnt award trophies for it for a while near the end due to bugs....

Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    MOST WANTED BUT OUT OF REACH

So the trophy I would love to get the most however is currently impossible and out of reach is that beautiful golden Terask Neoquest II Race trophy. I think that this trophy is so details, well done and appealing to the eyes. It's also quite the brag when it comes to finishing it. If they ever bring it back I'll be sure to be running @(you need an account to see links)'s script to get that precious trophy!
    Yes yes a million times yes, this is the most gorgeous trophy on the site and I wish I had it!! Most of the accounts with it are now frozen aghhh tnt clear the scores, let us try again

(you need an account to see links)

And for one other trophy, I wish I had gone for a neovision trophy back in the day. I was an animator and hella active on neopets at the time aghhh past self why didn't you got for it... it might not look so cool but it's for the CLOUT

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

Charmander (07-06-2022),kittyray (07-06-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    16d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    personally I really like the color scheme of Silver Trophies! (maybe because I am bad at the games? lol)

i really want the maths nightmare one!

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)

art by ♥ Wooloo ♥

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashimari For This Useful Post:

cornishwall (07-09-2022),♥ HailSeitan ♥ (07-09-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    93d 17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    imma get laughed at, but this is actually the trophy that i've always wanted.

i only have a silver one and it is kind of too time consuming for me to get the gold. i probably will take some time some day to try and get the gold again. this is like the only trophy where u can take out and boast to people as it needs luck, skill and time all at once!

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 15h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmilo View Post

i only have a silver one and it is kind of too time consuming for me to get the gold. i probably will take some time some day to try and get the gold again. this is like the only trophy where u can take out and boast to people as it needs luck, skill and time all at once!
    Which trophy is this?

edit: ooh, plushie tycoon. Yeah that one would be awesome, I always fail at that game, I need to play it sometime through a whole month for the trophy and avatar

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

Quote Originally Posted by Rattata View Post
    Which trophy is this?

edit: ooh, plushie tycoon. Yeah that one would be awesome, I always fail at that game, I need to play it sometime through a whole month for the trophy and avatar
    You can find a guide for PT under my signature that guarantees the avatar + gold trophy in a week. All you need is to play it for 6 days before the end of the month, once you hit 1m neopoints in sales just exit the page and don't open till the 2nd of the new month for the trophy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-10-2022)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 15h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    You can find a guide for PT under my signature that guarantees the avatar + gold trophy in a week. All you need is to play it for 6 days before the end of the month, once you hit 1m neopoints in sales just exit the page and don't open till the 2nd of the new month for the trophy.
    Thank you. I'm gonna try my best to remember to do near the end of the month!

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 7h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by ashimari View Post
    personally I really like the color scheme of Silver Trophies! (maybe because I am bad at the games? lol)

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    Math Nightmare is really easy if you're ok at math.
    I choose the hardest difficulty for division.

Just play a lot, sometimes you can just remember the answers.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by genesis View Post
    Did you ever have these trophies?

This one definitely requires a bit of effort. You could always create notifications on your phone to do the routine checks once per hour x 4-5 times in the day. This (you need an account to see links) used to be the go-to guide for Plushie Tycoon back when I played and it's still just as relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Whoa, 1M cash in one week? Is this a guaranteed method? I remember 6-7 days would be enough for bronze, but never heard of a method to get gold in under a week!

Quote Originally Posted by ashimari View Post

To add to the discussion, Meepit vs. Feepit is one of the easiest Flash game trophies.

Considering you're able to run the game, it's a bit of practice to get used to the keys - from there just use your lives each round for extra points (since attacking gets you points).
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

13. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (07-09-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post

Whoa, 1M cash in one week? Is this a guaranteed method? I remember 6-7 days would be enough for bronze, but never heard of a method to get gold in under a week!
    Maybe me saying 'guarantee' might be a little hard for people just starting out/totally new to it. Before writing the guide I've played it for 3-4 times to gather information and to test out theories.
    After I've gotten the hang of it and wrote the guide I've tested it out 5 times on my own. If you build every single possible hour (8x a day) for the entire week of 6 days and skip out of tax/rents, it's possible to hit 1m.

Edit:
    Here's an image of my tracker during the most recent game I played a few months back. I played for a total of 20 days to hit 5m before I got bored but I definitely hit 1.1m in 6 days.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

genesis (07-10-2022),xmilo (07-10-2022)