24/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    Nice, I love Anthropology Really wish I would've made that my second major at university.

I like straight vodka with flavored carbonated water afterward. If I want to stay awake I mix vodka with the flavored water and put some Mio or Gfuel in there for a caffeine boost.
    Sometimes when I'm out I'll order a whiskey sour. Those things are delicious.

It's my second major actually, I started studying it, and then found a second passion, but couldn't let it go.

I've never been much of a vodka person, but I am a whiskey person though I usually drink it neat, whiskey sours are too good to pass up sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Teakwood View Post
    I actually hate gin. Reminds me too much of pine needles, and if I wanted to drink a pine tree, I'd date a lumberjack.

I'm a whiskey neat, three fingers kinda guy.
    If it's not that, I want a sour beer. But that's a very rare occasion for me haha.
    Gin can definitely be divisive that way haha, my husband thinks it tastes like floor cleaner, which just means more for me.

Do you have a favourite brand of whiskey? I'm drinking a craft whiskey right now with a baked apple sort of taste going on, not a repeat probably but I'll finish the bottle

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 13h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot View Post
    It's my second major actually, I started studying it, and then found a second passion, but couldn't let it go.

I've never been much of a vodka person, but I am a whiskey person though I usually drink it neat, whiskey sours are too good to pass up sometimes

Gin can definitely be divisive that way haha, my husband thinks it tastes like floor cleaner, which just means more for me.

Do you have a favourite brand of whiskey? I'm drinking a craft whiskey right now with a baked apple sort of taste going on, not a repeat probably but I'll finish the bottle
    I prefer Glenfiddich or Johnnie Walker Green Label.

I will occasionally go with craft whiskey's, there is a place a few hours from me that distills their own, along with craft beer (one of the best sour beers I've ever had comes from there as well), and I have a bottle of that in the house as well. Smoked Pear is the "flavor". Not too sweet, more on the smokey side, and it's pretty decent.

Thank you Hellraid <3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakwood For This Useful Post:

Nameless Ghoul (06-25-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    As a german: BEER. With alcohol, without alcohol. Mixed with Soda or plain (though I do prefer it with Lemonade, we call that a "Radler"). WDYM that's not a cocktail?

But for actual coktails I really like Caipirinha and Mojito and I recently discovered Margaritas for the first time in my life and I am in love.
    So I guess I like drinks that don't taste very alcoholic, but also aren't like super sweet?
    I don't drink anything strong that's not mixed, never found the taste appealing.
    - Call me Sieben -

Might struggle with social interactions and language barriers occasionally, please bare with me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Siebenschlaefer For This Useful Post:

Nameless Ghoul (06-25-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Siebenschlaefer View Post
    As a german: BEER. With alcohol, without alcohol. Mixed with Soda or plain (though I do prefer it with Lemonade, we call that a "Radler"). WDYM that's not a cocktail?

But for actual coktails I really like Caipirinha and Mojito and I recently discovered Margaritas for the first time in my life and I am in love.
    So I guess I like drinks that don't taste very alcoholic, but also aren't like super sweet?
    I don't drink anything strong that's not mixed, never found the taste appealing.
    Hi Sieben! I was just reading about Radlers in a document comparing Czech and German drinking culture, but I admittedly had heard of them before, they're not a bizarre menu item to see in a western Canadian bar. Locally it usually means Beer and Sprite combined, which is a lemon-lime soda so I guess the in-between of Lemonade and Soda?

If you like Margaritas you might like a tequila sunrise as well? It's tequila, orange juice, and grenadine.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    13d 3h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Favorite drink, as a person of caribbean descent, piña colada. oooh anything with coconut basically since we use it for everything lol
    non-alcholic i've been addicted to pepsi even though i've tried kicking the habit several times

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    I'm really appreciating all of the knowledge and tidbits you've been replying with, just lots to know and learn and I can tell you're really excited by it!

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Yes, it's usually Sprite ("white" lemonade), there's regional variations with orange lemonade, too.
    And then there's also the regional distinction between "sweet" (with lemonade) and "sour" (with sparkling water) Radler. How anyone can drink the latter is a mystery to me, but it's a thing.

Oh I think I had Tequila Sunrise, but it's probably a decade ago. I might try one again next time I'm out!
    - Call me Sieben -

Might struggle with social interactions and language barriers occasionally, please bare with me.

Pronouns
    She/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    23d 20h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    I'm not usually a drinker, but I do have a taste for sake that developed mostly due to me keeping it around for cooking. (Didn't wanna waste the bottle since I wasn't going through it very fast.)

I've found mixing it with tea or even coke turns out very very good. Been tempted to try with something like fruit juice as well.

Thank you so much, (you need an account to see links)!
    RBY styled Vulpix Ryu bar made by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you!

Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    31d 17h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 10m
    I've lately been on a french 75 kick
    but my partner works in the wine industry so we have an unlimited supply of fancy shmancy stuff - my favorite is chenin blanc
    when i go for a cocktail, old fashioned always!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    My favorite drink is Draft Beer. I could drink all day, in cold weather but in a really hot day a freezing cold draft beer is like heaven.
    I really like witbier (Baden baden is my favorite brand).

When I'm on a party mood, I cant drink only beer, cuz I dont get drunk lol, so I love some tequila, jagermeister, gummy (vodca+juice), flavor cachaça (like green corn, pepper mango, blue lagoon) shots.

Cachaça is a brazilian 'rum'. And they have a lot of flavors.