Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What concerts/festivals are you looking forward to in 2021?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    19d N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    yooooo i'm also going to that, i'm gonna have to end up flying in to my original location (unless I move again, which...please no), but it'll be worth it!
    same i have like tickets for like two days they're in LA.. im debating on buying another but really close just cause how shitty life has been cause of covid to treat myself lol

thank yew lyrichord for my userbar/avatar! <3

nya

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormjaw View Post
    same i have like tickets for like two days they're in LA.. im debating on buying another but really close just cause how shitty life has been cause of covid to treat myself lol
    Nice! Did you catch the reunion show in LA, too?

I've got tickets for the Oakland show. I'm originally from Jersey so thought it would be really cool to catch a hometown show, but idk what kind of flying back and forth I'll be up for. Maybe I'll look into tickets for the city I'm moving to.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Wormjaw (07-20-2021)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I'm normally an avid concert goer, but not sure when I'll be going to my next show. My mom bought tickets for my family to see The Struts with her last summer, which was obviously postponed, and I think it was rescheduled for either September or October...honestly still feel weird being in big crowds, especially where no one is wearing masks, so I might just have to skip it. However there's one or two local bands playing small dive bars in November, I think I may be able to look forward to those. I'll feel it out as it gets closer, lol. But definitely looking forward to the day I can feel safe going to shows again.
    Custom Userbar made by (you need an account to see links)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dustyc For This Useful Post:

kittyray (07-20-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    19d N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Nice! Did you catch the reunion show in LA, too?

I've got tickets for the Oakland show. I'm originally from Jersey so thought it would be really cool to catch a hometown show, but idk what kind of flying back and forth I'll be up for. Maybe I'll look into tickets for the city I'm moving to.
    I tried to. I literally had like five of my coworkers trying to grab tickets for me when it went up. I got up to like 100th in queue before it sold out.. ;_;
    I feel like catching a Jersey show would be super cool since I.. hope they'd do something nice for the community that built them up!! I know Frank still lives in Jersey but the rest live in California now lol.

I also heard that Vintage Vinyl shut down during the pandemic so thats sad.. not that i'd think they'd perform there but i'm sure they woulda visted :'(

thank yew lyrichord for my userbar/avatar! <3

nya

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormjaw View Post
    I tried to. I literally had like five of my coworkers trying to grab tickets for me when it went up. I got up to like 100th in queue before it sold out.. ;_;
    I feel like catching a Jersey show would be super cool since I.. hope they'd do something nice for the community that built them up!! I know Frank still lives in Jersey but the rest live in California now lol.

I also heard that Vintage Vinyl shut down during the pandemic so thats sad.. not that i'd think they'd perform there but i'm sure they woulda visted :'(
    I tried desperately to get tickets and I kept getting bumped around in the queue, people I was talking with who got in after me got tickets while I kept getting booted out. When I finally got in it was more than I could afford. I ended up being very sick the week of the concert, so I wouldn't have made it anyway, but that experience was infuriating and weirdly hypnotizing.

For one of the shows I saw in high school it was somebody's (I think Frank's) mom's birthday and I can't remember if they brought her on stage or sang happy birthday or what, but they acknowledged it and it was cute.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Wormjaw (07-20-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    18d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I can't wait for Epica's Omega tour. It's scheduled for December here in my country, probably will be delayed to next year due to covid but, no matter when it happens, I'm going. I haven't missed a single live concert from them since 2010
    "Darkness fears the break of dawn!"

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    28d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I rarely go to concerts, but I love it when I do. I'm going to see Billie Eilish next year! And I only just found out about Glastonbury recently, thanks for the reminder @(you need an account to see links) I just signed up for the newsletter lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to funnybell For This Useful Post:

♥ starsandmoon ♥ (07-21-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    7d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I bought Tame Impala tickets for October but thanks to the anti-vaxxers they cancelled the show. Was really bummed out because they're one of my favorite artists.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    The Brandi Carlile show at Red Rocks finally happened without me ;-;
    I don’t live anywhere near Colorado but that’s an artist/venue combo I made a deal with myself to build a trip around next time it came up, and then bought tickets in late 2019 for a show that was meant to happen in September 2020. It got delayed a full year and happened this weekend, but the border’s still closed to recreational travel and despite being vaxxed I don’t yet love the idea of a crowded venue anyway. The silver lining is I sold the tickets for about double what I paid for them, and the app released that money to me this week. Sad to miss it but it funded my next tattoo I guess lol, and the deal stands - next time for sure.

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

kittyray (09-16-2021)

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    59m
    Something simple is going to my favorite pumpkin patch! They have food drinks and pumpkins!