13/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    8d 4h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

i got a new (used) phone! :D

sorry for the absence, i've been busy for a few days setting up all my apps, login info, theming, root and ROMs, all that fun stuff
    i've barely even touched my PC in that time! wasted a perfectly good training fortune cookie, hah.

what'd i miss? <3

also, anyone have any fun android app recs? :>
    Pip!
    Pip! Hatched April 9, 2021, as a Chameleon!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!
    *hop, hop, hop*(you need an account to see links)

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hare For This Useful Post:

Android (05-18-2021),Ariealle (05-16-2021),Erik. (05-16-2021),Trash Panda (05-16-2021)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Congrats on getting a new-ish phone! Did you get a screen protector? When I get a new phone I always get one and a wallet phone case to protect it haha.

I don't play too many apps on my phone, but the few I have are puzzle games. Maybe you can try Flow Free or Pictoword? The former is just a dot connecting game with lines while making sure the lines do not intersect another. The latter game shows you two pictures and you have to guess the one word they form (for example, a picture of a wall + a picture of a street = Wall street).

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Hare (05-16-2021)

Pronouns
    it/its or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    8d 4h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    Congrats on getting a new-ish phone! Did you get a screen protector? When I get a new phone I always get one and a wallet phone case to protect it haha.

I don't play too many apps on my phone, but the few I have are puzzle games. Maybe you can try Flow Free or Pictoword? The former is just a dot connecting game with lines while making sure the lines do not intersect another. The latter game shows you two pictures and you have to guess the one word they form (for example, a picture of a wall + a picture of a street = Wall street).
    mmhmm! i always get tempered glass! i also got a popsocket (and found out that my classic popsocket tops aren't compatible with the new ones, which is ngl upsetting haha) and a pretty glitter case! i was gonna take a video of it, but i just found out while trying to do so that my previous phone has given up the ghost and now refuses to save files, how fun! i switched at just the right time ._.

i have a vid i took of it the night i put the case on, though. and i have a spinny 'backspin' popsocket now too! it's basically a fidget spinner but it's a pop socket, and it looks like a roulette wheel

gaaahhh i am having trouble posting the link. but it's pretty!! the phone is blue and the case is blue and purple and full of glitter in water, it's super pretty and stimmy

edit: oh and i forgot to comment on the apps, i struggled so much with the vid hah!
    i am pretty sure i used to play flow free! pictoword sounds really fun, i love puzzles and stuff especially
    Pip!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)

Pronouns
    He/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Yay, android phones! Also, welcome back, glad to see you back!

Some really nice android apps I use are Tody (a chore management app, really helps with my ADHD), iNaturalist (app that lets you easily search and find identification for local flora and fauna), Flick Solitaire (really satisfying Solitaire app which also has Elevens and Pyramids and lots of nice art and SFX), MeowTalk (a fun little gimmick app that "translates" your cat's meows when you record), and for those who menstruate like me, I use the app Clue to help keep track of my cycle. The 1Password app also works wonders. Lastly, the Google Play Rewards app, which occasionally gives you surveys to get a couple of cents - good to store up some extra change for in-app purchases if need be!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Android For This Useful Post:

Hare (05-18-2021)

Pronouns
    it/its or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    8d 4h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    Yay, android phones! Also, welcome back, glad to see you back!

Some really nice android apps I use are Tody (a chore management app, really helps with my ADHD), iNaturalist (app that lets you easily search and find identification for local flora and fauna), Flick Solitaire (really satisfying Solitaire app which also has Elevens and Pyramids and lots of nice art and SFX), MeowTalk (a fun little gimmick app that "translates" your cat's meows when you record), and for those who menstruate like me, I use the app Clue to help keep track of my cycle. The 1Password app also works wonders. Lastly, the Google Play Rewards app, which occasionally gives you surveys to get a couple of cents - good to store up some extra change for in-app purchases if need be!
    i fuckin' love flick solitaire!! and my new phone can actually display the special effects! so pretty

clue is good, no pink flower bullshit and Girl Power talk for dudes like me who don't want to be condescended when we're gushing blood lmfao
    (girl power is great but a vagina does not a girl make)

rewards never gives me surveys, man! maybe it's just bc i'm usually at home, and it'll give me more once i get location tags going? i use surveymonkey rewards too, that pays out nice

i have trouble sticking with chore management apps, i'll try tody!

i just switched to bitwarden from keepass, actually! they're both open source!
    Pip!

(yell at me to draw pls)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hare For This Useful Post:

Android (05-18-2021)

Pronouns
    He/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hare View Post
    i fuckin' love flick solitaire!! and my new phone can actually display the special effects! so pretty

clue is good, no pink flower bullshit and Girl Power talk for dudes like me who don't want to be condescended when we're gushing blood lmfao
    (girl power is great but a vagina does not a girl make)

rewards never gives me surveys, man! maybe it's just bc i'm usually at home, and it'll give me more once i get location tags going? i use surveymonkey rewards too, that pays out nice

i have trouble sticking with chore management apps, i'll try tody!

i just switched to bitwarden from keepass, actually! they're both open source!
    Ooh, thanks for the recs for the password apps. And yeah, unfortunately Google Play Rewards relies on location, I haven't gotten much surveys since the pandemic but I do notice they pop up when I go grocery shopping sometimes. Something else I forgot to mention is any of the "Nonogram" games by GAMEFOX. If you enjoy Picross, I think those are pretty good F2P picross games available. For a good paid one and if you like more anime styled games, Hatsune Miku Logic Puzzle is a really good choice, and frequently goes on sale as well!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Android For This Useful Post:

Hare (05-18-2021)

Pronouns
    it/its or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    8d 4h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    Ooh, thanks for the recs for the password apps. And yeah, unfortunately Google Play Rewards relies on location, I haven't gotten much surveys since the pandemic but I do notice they pop up when I go grocery shopping sometimes. Something else I forgot to mention is any of the "Nonogram" games by GAMEFOX. If you enjoy Picross, I think those are pretty good F2P picross games available. For a good paid one and if you like more anime styled games, Hatsune Miku Logic Puzzle is a really good choice, and frequently goes on sale as well!
    you and i have very similar tastes!

you said picross and my eyes lit up lmao let me tell you, hare LOVES PICROSS like. it's one of my absolute favorite things full stop. i'm playing through super mario no picross on my switch right now, and i picked up katana for my new phone already! if my guy doesn't keep an eye on me i'll download every picross app on the play store and hyperfixate on them lmao! konami picross was really fun for me too, but i beat it
    no joke i had a folder just for picross apps on my last phone and i had more than 10 of them ;;

i also love sudoku -- really i'm a ho for puzzle games in general! but picross and sudoku are def my tops!

i'll check out the miku one! i'm not huge into vocaloid but i do like it, and miku stuff tends to be fun and well made!

back on password apps, keepass is great if you want to keep it offline and entirely in your control, and i like the key file feature, but it's not one single app on mobile. i finally switched to bitwarden with this switch because it's very secure, open source, and just a biiiit more user friendly! i do not recommend lastpass to anyone, speaking as someone who used it for years! while none of their breaches or incidents have resulted in data theft to my knowledge, the fact that it happened at all makes me leery
    Pip!

(yell at me to draw pls)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hare For This Useful Post:

Android (05-18-2021)