DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 19h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    ILU all. I'll edit this tomorrow and give some proper respect and mentions, but I had a long long day and I'm beat. May you all enjoy happy dreams or happy adventures and discounted chocolates (or whatever treats you prefer) until I get back. <3

================================================== =

Sleep makes all the difference in the world. I can think again!
    @(you need an account to see links) My long lost twin! I have an actual birth sister who I don't like half as much as I like you. You are kind and generous, you never fail to make me smile (but usually outright lmao), and I am so grateful this Neopets cheating forum of all places on the planet brought us together. I wish that I were one tenth as brave as you have been in the journeys you have taken in your life, and I hope that you won't let setbacks and other people letting you down discourage you from being that courageous in the future. Thank you for all you have taught me and all the ILU's I am too weird and awkward to return. But I really do love you, twin! <3

@jo3 Thanks for building and never giving up on this place. Even as Neopets has been a psycho level roller coaster of highs and lows over its lifetime, you still put untold hours of your time into updating, re-writing, and supporting all your programs speaks to a level of committment that no version of "TNT" has shown in twenty years. You rock. Thank you.

@(you need an account to see links) If TNT cared about any aspect of their website half as much as you cared about my topic subscription not working on this forum... Neopets would be like #5 on the internet or something. Thanks for helping make this place work. Oh, and the scripts? I literally can't play Neopets without your scripts, and I think in time you'll radically improve the Flight Rising experience too. Thanks for always being super nice and chill, and thanks for all you do around here for everyone!

@(you need an account to see links) You are always positive and kind; I don't think I've ever seen you say something negative to anyone, ever. Thank you so much for running all the amazing events and organizing thoughtful things like this Valentines' topic. (Oh, and absolutely thanks for all the NC. LOL.)

@(you need an account to see links) You are a gem and I love chatting with you. I mean, I don't know how you haven't been crushed under the weight of all that NC, but I am glad you haven't! <3

@(you need an account to see links) You never fail to bring me a smile. You are such a sweet and kind person, I'm always happy to see a new message from you.

@(you need an account to see links) I always enjoy interacting with you, you're just a nice and pleasant person; I think we probably agree on everything!

To everybody I didn't mention by name but you think I should have mentioned you - You're probably right and I forgot your username because I have a goldfish brain and I still don't know who anyone is until I see their avatar/signature combination due to the username changes of the past few months. You have all brought laughs and smiles and I hope even if you (also) think Valentine's Day is an overcommercialized holiday of pink and red candy and flowers and cards you at least had a nice day where someone expressed their appreciation for you as a human being. If not, well, here it is - I appreciate you. <3

Not Sarcastically,
    PrettySarcastic
    Last edited by PrettySarcastic; 02-15-2020 at 04:35 PM. Reason: I added my stuff!

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (02-15-2020),Bakugo (02-15-2020),Bat (02-15-2020),Flordibel (02-16-2020),j03 (02-15-2020),Menine (02-15-2020),Pearl (05-17-2020),Witch (02-18-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Ditto what @(you need an account to see links) (who will get a mention when I edit my post tomorrow) said. Tonight, I do want to say I'm glad I finally came out of lurking and joined this community. I like everyone here, and it's become a habit of mine to navigate to CK when I'm having a bad day because you guys make it better. I do it without even thinking about it.

I really want to thank @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), and @(you need an account to see links) for all their help, and everyone else who took the time to offer advice in threads. @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) went out of their way to reach out and give me a shit ton of information I never would have been able to reach my goals without, and it was very nice of them. You guys are the best. You're why I really feel at home here.
    @(you need an account to see links) You also reached out and offered to help me after seeing my posts, so thank you for that.
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm glad we were able to get past that hiccup so easily. Like I said, you've been on my Best People list since my first day here.

Ok, going to edit tomorrow after work. Happy Valentine's Day, CK.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bakugo For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (02-15-2020),BubbleBass (04-02-2020),Maki (02-15-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (02-15-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    137d 12h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    So late for this! ;-;

I'd like to echo all the posts here so far (because YOU ARE ALL AWESOME); and also give a special shoutout to @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), and @(you need an account to see links) for livening up the cK Discord, and to @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), and @(you need an account to see links) for being such wonderful and reliable sellers. Without this community, I'd simply have been another name in a long list of accounts that'd given up on Neo after a couple of months on the PC and NCC.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Bat (02-15-2020),Bill (02-15-2020),Cherry Soul (02-15-2020),Erik. (02-15-2020),Flordibel (02-15-2020),Gotch (02-16-2020),j03 (02-15-2020),♥ lagrima ♥ (02-15-2020),morpheme (06-08-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    119d 7h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    ILYYY everyone's being so sweet and spreading the love in this thread, I'm bad at putting my feelings into words, but I'll try.

First of all, to @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) for showing me the ropes to selling NC, teaching me so much, and even more important than that, for being amazing friends who I talk to basically daily and the first friends I made on ck. I didn't think we would get so close, and every day I feel so grateful to be able to talk to you both! <3

Then, of course, I would like to thank @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @steeve @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) ! I know we talk mostly on site but I still consider all of you friends and really cannot thank you enough, I appreciate all the chats we've had and I 100% believe ck wouldn't be nearly as fun and something I look forward to visiting every day without you! <3

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lagrima For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (02-15-2020),Coffeeholic (02-15-2020),Heck (02-24-2020),meli (02-16-2020),Menine (02-15-2020),mugi (02-20-2020),Styx (02-15-2020),Yukki (02-15-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    95d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    Aww man I totally forgot this yesterday. What can I say? I love everyone, I love this community and I love to read your rants and humor, it always makes my day, being able to retreat behind my pc and vent with you guys. I'm probably going to forget too many people, but this one's for my pals @(you need an account to see links), you're a fucking mastermind on here and I love your seasonal bats, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), please never change your avatar cause hoe Fyora is fucking awesome and classy, @(you need an account to see links) for obvious reasons, you rock and I hope Clraik will exist even longer than Neopets so we can all reminisce & keep ranting about all the "cool kids" on Neo, @(you need an account to see links) with her Loki obsession which I can totally understand, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)-with a star I need to copy-paste but it doesn't work, @(you need an account to see links), every time I see your posts the thong song gets stuck in my head, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links) and @ many more...

Also a special mention to That sPecial someone whom I love with all my heart. You know who you are! xoxoxoxo
    Last edited by Erik.; 02-15-2020 at 11:51 AM.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (02-15-2020),Bat (02-15-2020),Crow (02-15-2020),cute can kill (02-15-2020),Danny Phantom (02-15-2020),Garchomp (02-15-2020),housez (02-15-2020),j03 (02-15-2020),♥ lagrima ♥ (02-15-2020),Maki (02-15-2020),Meepit (02-15-2020),Menine (02-15-2020),Milly (02-17-2020),motherfucker (02-15-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (02-15-2020),oatmeal (02-17-2020),Pinecone (02-15-2020),Styx (02-15-2020),tribbianitribble (02-16-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    50d 10h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    I love this thread! Wish I had a chance to post yesterday but it's never too late to share the love!

Firstly, I want to thank @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) for all you do for ck and for holding it down!

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) for doing incredibly kind things for this community and for being so inclusive!

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) Your guys' comments crack me up, this place wouldn't be the same without you!

To @all, thanks for making the community what it is! I feel so lucky to be a part of it Love ya~ <3

☆ avatar & sig art by DankRUSE ☆

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Minerva For This Useful Post:

Bat (02-15-2020),Fabulous (02-15-2020),j03 (02-15-2020),Maki (02-15-2020),Menine (02-15-2020),motherfucker (02-15-2020),Styx (02-15-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    31d 9h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hi! I know that I'm a bit late!

I'm new to this community, but I wanted to say that you're ALL my Valentines! At first, I was really shy to enter a new community. I didn't know if I would fit in & I wanted to say that I now, love the people here so much.
    Thank you for all the love & the incredible warm welcome of the new members!
    Here's few of the people that I like to see/read in the forums (& that make me laugh my ass off) :
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)
    If I forgot you, I'm sorry (I have kind of a shitty memory).

Thanks @(you need an account to see links) for creating this amazing community

Thank you for accepting my weird obsession of Loki lolol
    Love yaaalll
    Last edited by Lolaloveloki; 02-15-2020 at 07:17 PM.

Healers - Defenders of cK

Signature sticker by @(you need an account to see links)

Gif by @xmilo

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lolaloveloki For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (02-15-2020),Babaa (02-15-2020),Crow (02-15-2020),cute can kill (02-16-2020),Erik. (02-15-2020),Fabulous (02-15-2020),j03 (02-15-2020),lorie (02-16-2020),Meepit (02-15-2020),Menine (02-15-2020),motherfucker (09-25-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (02-15-2020),rainbeaux (02-15-2020),rio (02-15-2020),Sakuras (02-15-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    omg <3 you are so sweet
    you da best hun ^o^ @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolaloveloki View Post
    Hi! I know that I'm a bit late!

I'm new to this community, but I wanted to say that you're ALL my Valentines! At first, I was really shy to enter a new community. I didn't know if I would fit in & I wanted to say that I now, love the people here so much.
    Thank you for all the love & the incredible warm welcome of the new members!
    Here's few of the people that I like to see/read in the forums (& that make me laugh my ass off) :
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)
    If I forgot you, I'm sorry (I have kind of a shitty memory).

Thanks @(you need an account to see links) for creating this amazing community

Thank you for accepting my weird obsession of Loki lolol
    Love yaaalll
    omg thank you this is so nice and made my day!!! ;_; <3

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakuras For This Useful Post:

Lolaloveloki (02-16-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m

Finally got a few minutes to get a proper post up in here. Y'all making me laugh all the time and making neopets still enjoyable after all these years despite w/e shit is going on in my life. I have been really busy lately but try to get here to keep up. Pretty much thank you to everyone here because you're all fabulous!, @(you need an account to see links), for everything, @Bat especially thank you for the scripts, someone mentions some thing and you always roll up with a script like,

@(you need an account to see links) chatting with me while I was going through a shitty time. @AmandaBynes @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @Bakugo @(you need an account to see links) @cute can kill @DankRUSE @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @candycane @(you need an account to see links) @Boob (That justgirlthings sig makes me chuckle every time!)
    + probably 100 other people oh god there are so many of you sorry if your name isn't up here, I love coming here and reading and reacting to all your posts. I offer you a meepit in a hat riding a llama!

Happy Valentines!

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Meepit For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (02-16-2020),Bat (02-16-2020),Erik. (02-16-2020),Fabulous (02-16-2020),Gotch (02-16-2020),♥ HailSeitan ♥ (02-17-2020),j03 (02-16-2020),Lolaloveloki (02-16-2020),lorie (02-16-2020),Pinecone (02-16-2020),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (02-16-2020)