Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

Whoa there, too many searches!

I am too busy right now, please come back
    in about 30 minutes and I can help you out.

It's been so long since I've played Neo and I've been scouring the SW to finish up a book checklist for one of my pets. Anyway to bypass this or nah? Does it think I'm a bot or something LMAO

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    28d 19h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    no it doesnt think youre a bot, i think its just smth they do for everyone to make it more fair for non-premium users? at least thats what i remember it as

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    no it doesnt think youre a bot, i think its just smth they do for everyone to make it more fair for non-premium users? at least thats what i remember it as
    I would understand if they limited it for Premium users for SSW (there is a limit for that iirc?) but non-premium makes noooo sense lmao. Honestly it's been so long since I've been playing Neo that I don't even remember the original reasoning either.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    28d 19h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sica View Post
    I would understand if they limited it for Premium users for SSW (there is a limit for that iirc?) but non-premium makes noooo sense lmao. Honestly it's been so long since I've been playing Neo that I don't even remember the original reasoning either.
    oh wow i assumed u were premium cause thats only ever happened with ssw for me

i didnt even know they did it for regular ppl... weird... sorry i have no clue why that happened then xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Ssw is a crybaby that likes to cut me off when Im pricing my shop and its like I pay for you! Both shop wizs cut you off for a random amount of time after a bunch of searches. Never had it more than an hour though.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

If you are buying stuff from shops quickly sometimes you get an error saying you are loading pages too fast and never had anything happen with that either besides the fact its annoying as hell.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post
    Ssw is a crybaby that likes to cut me off when Im pricing my shop and its like I pay for you! Both shop wizs cut you off for a random amount of time after a bunch of searches. Never had it more than an hour though.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

If you are buying stuff from shops quickly sometimes you get an error saying you are loading pages too fast and never had anything happen with that either besides the fact its annoying as hell.

It's not a random amount of time. It resets when the new hour begins. So is you are cut off at 8:15 it will be reset at 9:00, at 10:45 it resets at 11:00 and so on. for Both SSW and SW.

They both operate on the # of searches you do in an hour. So if you are searching really fast then you get banned faster.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    It's not a random amount of time. It resets when the new hour begins. So is you are cut off at 8:15 it will be reset at 9:00, at 10:45 it resets at 11:00 and so on. for Both SSW and SW.

They both operate on the # of searches you do in an hour. So if you are searching really fast then you get banned faster.
    I never payed that much attention. I just leave and come back later lol or like 2 days later to price the rest of my shop items that arent just 1np crap.