87/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    120d 15h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m

My thread is gone... Once more!

So, I hate having to create threads about this, sorry about the work it's giving to you, mods. But this is the third time my services thread suddenly disappears. @(you need an account to see links) solved it for me last time, but it only lasted a week. Is it possible to have a permanent solution for this issue?

Here are the two threads I've created about the same problem: (you need an account to see links) & (you need an account to see links)!

Thanks in advance!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    This is why...

cK Programs
    -) All [OFFICIAL] programs must have a (you need an account to see links).
    -) If no authorization is on your program, it will be put under public programs (if approved).
    -) Anyone can post their programs for others to use! PM an admin/clraik programmer for help on adding the authorization to your program.
    -) Selling programs to users is not permitted on its own. Please ask a staff member about doing this.
    -) Malicious programs are not allowed. Any found will result in a permanent ban forever from clraik.
    -) All programs are scanned, de-compiled and sniffed to ensure the safety of all members of the clraik community.
    -) Anyone found to be re-distributing clraik applications will be subject to punishment.
    -) Do not share your account to use programs. We will find anyone doing this.
    -) No one is responsible for the actions you make using our programs except for yourself.
    -) Trying to sell services to others using programs hosted here without asking original author(s) is disallowed. We work hard not to have our work re-sold.
    -) Do NOT allow random strangers to connect to your computer to help you get programs running. Only trusted members such as myself, and others with a longstanding reputation from around the forum!
    And you continuously do this.

You ranked up on here within a year and spent the remaining 4+ years simply bumping your trade threads. You literally use our forum and give nothing back in return all these years... not even a post here and there contributing to a regular discussion. What makes it worse, you try and profit off of other people's programs from here, including mine. This is so disrespectful and wrong.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Midas (06-01-2019),Psellia (06-02-2019),Salivating Slorg (06-01-2019)