30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m

🍁🍂 Welcome new friends - FALL EDITION [pt. 8]🍁🍂

Hello everyone! I haven't done one of these in WELL over a year now. It's that time again. A lot has changed at ck over the past year, but the fact that this community is absolutely amazing has not. There are tons of new members just waiting to get involved, and we all know it can be tough to make that jump from lurker to active posting member. Sooooo I want you to welcome all these new people!
    I know some of you aren't new, but you probably haven't been included in one of these before, so shhh.

Some of you may have already ranked up or gotten involved, but I invite you to join in EVEN more. This time of year is always a favorite - with all the holidays and activities that are sure to come your way soon. Stay tuned!

If you haven't already, stop by here:

Introduce yourself and let us know a little bit more about you!

Previous threads, back to 2013:

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)s @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)rayl @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @The Cheater

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)oired @(you need an account to see links)

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)plex @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

ps Damn, that took SO many edits to get all those tags to work haha
    pss - if I tagged you and you don't post, I will keep tagging you.
    Last edited by I_royalty_I; 09-28-2018 at 03:23 PM.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

alicemaria (09-30-2018),astral (09-28-2018),babzy (09-28-2018),Bowsette (09-28-2018),Chibicat (09-28-2018),Crow (09-28-2018),Cybun (09-28-2018),Danny Phantom (09-28-2018),Delibird (09-29-2018),donuts210 (09-28-2018),Drizzy (09-28-2018),Eureka (10-06-2018),Gena (09-28-2018),Gotch (09-29-2018),GrandPree (09-29-2018),Gremlin (09-28-2018),Heck (09-29-2018),hellosunflower (09-30-2018),j03 (09-28-2018),Kezzie (09-28-2018),Krawk (09-28-2018),Kyle (09-28-2018),♥ lagrima ♥ (09-28-2018),loserchild (09-28-2018),LumosFoxx (09-29-2018),Mama Bear (09-28-2018),marymoo (09-29-2018),Midas (09-28-2018),Misha (09-29-2018),Mylo (09-28-2018),Purple7 (09-28-2018),rallygou (09-28-2018),richardscoot (09-30-2018),SadBoy (09-28-2018),Seth (09-28-2018),shenkuu (10-04-2018),Sinful (09-29-2018),Synth Salazzle (10-07-2018),Yeri (09-29-2018)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Hey! I've been a member for a couple years but only got to posting often more recently. This sounds like a cool thread, a great opportunity to meet new people!

'Sup everyone, I'm Danny Phantom and I'm trying my best to not be awkward lol
    Amazing userbar by the talented (you need an account to see links)

P O L T E R G E I S T

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny Phantom For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (09-28-2018),j03 (09-28-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 7h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I've been here since 2015 but I'm just not that talkative tbh. I join in sometimes, but I'm really bad about being active in like participation things.
    but howdy guys. thank u for including me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loserchild For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (09-28-2018),j03 (09-28-2018)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I was summoned! Thanks for the tag, I went over to the introductions thread and made one (:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Goddammit For This Useful Post:

j03 (09-28-2018)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    iiiiit's me

Hey, I'm Nanashi, I've had an account for a while but I've only really gotten back into Neopets recently, so that's why I've only started posting recently. I like customizing my pets and writing and stuff, the usual.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanashi For This Useful Post:

j03 (09-28-2018)

Pronouns
    lmao who cares
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Whaddup ya'll. I've been on clraik for a while now but haven't ever really been active on here until recently. Mostly a legit player but I dabble a bit. I've been on Neo since childhood (I'm an "adult" now meh).

^^ Thanks to Menine for the icon & Gremlin for this userbar!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Crow For This Useful Post:

j03 (09-28-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 19h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Yes hello! I'm edgyonpurpose, not on accident, but you can call me something edgy like Bladez or Slyce or Knifeface or just edgy idk.
    Thank you for the tag! I'm enjoying this community a lot.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edgyonpurpose For This Useful Post:

j03 (09-28-2018),loserchild (09-28-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    36d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Good lord it took me forever to get to Clraik rank lol. So, hi! Just call me Chryssie I guess. don't really have anything else that won't give me away
    Chryssie
    There are bad ways to win--

and good ways to lose.
    What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which.
    A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails.
    Sometimes it may never land at all...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chryssie For This Useful Post:

j03 (09-28-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Hiya I'm active for the most part. Just bumping my services thread and buying up RW's from @(you need an account to see links) when he lets me.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Byte For This Useful Post:

j03 (09-28-2018)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    5d 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thankyou for welcoming me .
    I come online every once in a while to read the topics .