3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

Neopets Merch!

Did any of you guys have Neopets merch when it was huge back in the day? (2004-ish) I'm gonna get all nostalgic and try to list all of the crap I had as a kid. I still have a FEW plush, but the rest have been donated/disappeared off the face of the earth. I'm using Neo's Catalog & neomerch.com if anyone else is interested in getting all nostalgic with me. ONTO THE LIST!

(lol I'm going through "My Stuff" on the merch part of Neo, and all of the stuff I have is "in the graveyard", why is that so funny?)

Disclaimer - I'm honestly probably forgetting some stuff I had or adding stuff I didn't have... oh well. And yes, I know I had a lot of Neo stuff. I was in elementary school hahah. All of this stuff is from 2003-2004ish (So there's none of that Keyquest bullshit, old school Neo >>>) Every time I went to Limited Too at the mall with my mom, she bought me a Neo plushie. That pretty much explains all of this. Also this list is mainly for myself, just to remember all the stuff I had.

I think that's everything... shoutout to anyone who actually read this whole thing. Now I'll be known as the crazy Neo lady around here, and that's okay with me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sakuras For This Useful Post:

Corliss (06-15-2014),zxzero (06-14-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 15h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I had sooooo many plushies from McDonalds. I remember going with my friend all the time (we were like in first grade-ish), I'd give him my food, he'd give me his plushie loooool

I also had the Pocket Kacheek Neopet, that was my favorite toy ever haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I had a red plushie, I forget what kind it was but I only bought it because of the rare item code. I used to buy cereal also that had rare item codes in them. I never won anything good unfortunately.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I love the old school items that came with the rare item codes. I was so mad when they started releasing plushies with rare item codes though, since I had so many old plushies already without them.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Haha, yea that would be frustrating to say the least. I was never that into neopets to buy the items without having some kind of incentive (like the codes).

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links), that's an impressive collection. >.< Many props.

I didn't really have any of the merchandise because I didn't want my parents to know I was playing Neopets. They were strict on internet usage back then (this was in the age of AIM and talking to people you didn't know) so I never asked for the items. I did have quite a few of the McDonalds toys, though! I really wanted a Usul since that was my favorite Neopet back then because Cybunnies were so much harder to get a hold of, and Usuls were the next best thing. Don't think I ever got it, though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pizzarat For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (06-14-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) Thanks!

Pretty sure my mom knew I was playing Neo and was fine with it, considering I had all this virtual pet stuff.
    My favorite of the McD toys was the Red Chomby I had. I named it Zapper, but lost it at a friends house. 5th grade me was devastated. Another favorite was a Green Lupe I had, who was named after a Green Lupe I adopted on site.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakuras For This Useful Post:

pizzarat (06-14-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I have the stuffed ones that gave out codes for bd items, a noil that grumbles, the purple shoy and red scorchio that were like talking like furby, the thing like a gigapet...

In my adulthood I bought hundreds of key quest tokens and a friend gave me an old-school charm on a necklace. She'd also made me a bracelet, but the mail lost it.

I want the hard plastic play sets, especially the ones with a wocky or skeith! Not sure if skeith toys exist... @(you need an account to see links) got me some skeith playing cards.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    67d 13h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I bought a Blue Lupe figure on eBay when I started playing Neopets just to put on top of my computer screen since I only used it back then to play on Neo. The weird ideas you can have as a kid xD

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    I own a couple:

Purple Aisha
    Rainbow Cybunny