9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 20h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by SCf3 View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) There needs to be a test for PCers before they're allowed to enter the PC, to weed out the report crazies and the normal people.
    Wouldn't that be nice? Only I think it's being part of the PC for too long that makes people report-crazy...I can recall being jealous of other peoples' pets and other people and being so frustrated over not getting my dream pets, back when I was legit, and I also remember how carefree I was and how much I could love any (even cheap) pet before I found the PC.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) "TNT is almost saying they don't care about long ago UC neopets, lol."

Yeah pretty much, I feel like Viacom put that in their brains honestly. I miss how TNT used to act, even when people brought up old school Neo they would laugh about it in old editorials but now it's all resentment bullshit.

And yeah people shouldn't care about inactive UCs, it was going to rot away anyway! We revived it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakuras For This Useful Post:

Valent (06-14-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO BITTER/MAD ABOUT UCS TNT? They're so beautiful.

Edit: OH MY GOD I MADE IT IN THE EDITORIAL. (I'm not either of these people though )
    I thought TNT didn't "own" the old art anymore? @(you need an account to see links)? Hell, I don't know. All of the progress of Neopets is hard to keep up with!

Congratulations about making it into the editorial! I never have! Did they reward you with a cookie?!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    220 times
    Time Online
    38d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Allem View Post
    ANY PAST TIME WAS BETTER.
    UCs included.
    TNT is almost saying they don't care about purchased UCs, lol.

*sigh*
    I hope people understand they don't have to care if someone bought an inactive UC.
    Jealousy is a funny thing my friend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tablo For This Useful Post:

Allem (06-13-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) What do you mean? They never gave up the copyright to the old art in the first place...?

And thanks! Lol no they didn't give me a cookie. I'm surprised I got in, I wasn't expecting it considering I didn't add *throws cookies or other useless object at TNT* into my question.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    @(you need an account to see links) What do you mean? They never gave up the copyright to the old art in the first place...?
    Like that the current UC pets were "grandfathered in" and that they cannot generate new ones due to some legal issue. I think @(you need an account to see links) knows more about this.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm curious to know what this legal issue is... who else would own the copyright to those images? But it's also odd that they change staff pets back and forth from UCs to converteds, like that UC RG Kyrii to a converted male RB Kyrii. Can't remember the name of the account. Why would they do that if they had a legal issue?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    EXACTLY. They just want da $$moneyz$$. I feel like TNT hates focusing on the past a lot too, for some reason. Or it seems like they resent a lot of old aspects of the site that people keep bringing up, ex: UCs.
    After reading Donna and Adam's reddit AMA, I kind of wonder if all the 'drama' that happened with them is part of the reason? Could just be reading too much into it, but it seems like there's resentment on both sides of the acquisition. Maybe current TNT doesn't like being reminded that users prefer the way things were with the original creators.

I just really don't understand why they hate UCs so much, especially when the fan base they're currently losing in droves is begging for it. Why not be responsive to your consumers? They could make a ton off of it, too. I'd pay a large chunk of money to own a legitimate UC.

((...or illegitimate one, too. I'm in the market.))

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pizzarat For This Useful Post:

Clair (06-13-2014),eclipsen (06-15-2014),Sakuras (06-13-2014),Saria (06-14-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlottex3 View Post
    After reading Donna and Adam's reddit AMA, I kind of wonder if all the 'drama' that happened with them is part of the reason? Could just be reading too much into it, but it seems like there's resentment on both sides of the acquisition. Maybe current TNT doesn't like being reminded that users prefer the way things were with the original creators.

I just really don't understand why they hate UCs so much, especially when the fan base they're currently losing in droves is begging for it. Why not be responsive to your consumers? They could make a ton off of it, too. I'd pay a large chunk of money to own a legitimate UC.
    Actually that makes a LOT of sense... considering the staff are players themselves too (and there's still a decent chunk of older staffers around) it would make sense that they don't want to reminded of when Neo was better/players actually enjoyed it. (not that they don't now, but there are a LOT of issues on Neo)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    7d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I feel like I read somewhere that the art is no longer theirs but they could use it as is but not re-use it if it makes sense :c