DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    12d 14h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    It depends on how the person goes about it. When all of your sigs have the link in a rather large font it gets annoying and begging, regardless of the board you are on. If you have it as a link on your UL, that's fine. If you bring it up in the right conversation that's one thing. If you throw it in everyone's face then I don't want to hear about it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) agreed cause obviously everyone's dreampet is a plush jub, youidol is just the one that bought it (i assume)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aska View Post
    I think some pages are done tastefully so they don't appear as begging.

And, if I may take this off topic a bit...I never bought any of my UCs. I traded for one and had two gifted to me by my awesome Neofriends. However, I don't feel as attached to the ones that were given to me as I am with the one I traded for. So, if I may ask, do you feel differently about the pets you traded for as opposed to buying?
    Because my primary seller is awesome, pets that I buy are easy to get attached to... whether I adopt, trade for, or create a pet, the ones that I'm usually least attached to are my newer editions.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I like the ones that are mostly a show of their trading chain, I kind of like looking at those. It shows their actually making an effort to get what they want instead of hoping someone will see the page and think they deserve the pet.

I really hate that they all have that "why" section. Where they put the converted image next to the unconverted image and fucking ALWAYS say something along the lines of

"now look at dat converted pet and how it doesn't look AS COOL as the unconverted pet can't you clearly see why i want this UC like the rest of the pc???"

Fucking, big fucking surprise you prefer the unconverted version. I don't know who started that trend but I wish it would stop, it's kind of obnoxious.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    13d 3h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links) Right? Saw so many people wanting one before the thing went UFA alrighty. Not.

I assume as well. I was a believer it was legit until they just kinda threw it at them with no real explanation even with some really nice apps around.
    No matter what though I think whoever ended up with it was getting a very hot potato anyways be it legit or not people will assume because things like that just 'don't' happen lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    cant believe the jub isn't frozen yet

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    If Paggeo was legit, I'll eat my hat. Even before the app was chosen I was sure. UC plushie jubjubs are one of the rarest pets, why would one even go UFA unlesss there was something behind it?

The buyer tried to explain to me and a whole bunch of my PC friends in the aftermath how she was Totally 100% Legit and I refused to post during because I was too busy trying to choke back laughter.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    13d 3h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links) If it never gets frozen or reversed or anything I will be right with you on eating a hat. I'm sure its been reported a billion times by now to so I guess we'll just have to see what happens with it. Be sad if it does happen though they are so rare.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kayla For This Useful Post:

Banannie (06-01-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    99d 4h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    HAHA I'm hoping the UC plushie jubjub is legit cause people will shit themselves.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mural View Post
    I like the ones that are mostly a show of their trading chain, I kind of like looking at those. It shows their actually making an effort to get what they want instead of hoping someone will see the page and think they deserve the pet.

I really hate that they all have that "why" section. Where they put the converted image next to the unconverted image and fucking ALWAYS say something along the lines of

"now look at dat converted pet and how it doesn't look AS COOL as the unconverted pet can't you clearly see why i want this UC like the rest of the pc???"

Fucking, big fucking surprise you prefer the unconverted version. I don't know who started that trend but I wish it would stop, it's kind of obnoxious.
    YES! You summed up exactly what I was going to say.

TBH, I don't really even care much for people who give a long sob story about how much they love the UC pet, the story they'll give it, etc. Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion or what. I mean, I know some people do get attached to a pet, but I think for a majority of people it's shiny for a couple of days, but then you kind of move on. The site doesn't really give you much of a way to interact with your pets anymore.

There's a UC I definitely want, but it's 100% about the art. If I ever do get it, I'd mostly just admire it from my UL without really going through the whole crazy pet page/character process.