15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by pppp3 View Post
    nice to meet you! ooooo is that a HINT nice. i havent actually done an ac before, but i was torn between shenkuu and kreludor, i went with shenkuu! that was before i signed up here and saw the forum usually picks a team to back each year, i would have waited had i known! i'm still happy with shenkuu though. tbh i played some of the games and i sucked at them so idk i dont really care if i don't get a good rank. from what ive seen, most people only slog it out for the prizes not bc they actually enjoy the ac. oh and i got the rubbish dumb thing to work! someone lovely helped me on a thread i made. it's missed an item so far, but fingers crossed. ive got it running for an hour max, if it doesnt get anything im going to bed and will try again after work tomorrow woooo
    shenkuu is an awesome team! yes post up! would love to hear it. i havent tried using rubbish dump yet so ill have to find that thank you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

♥ pppp3 ♥ (05-28-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    hey hi hello everyone
    i'm really new here so i thought i better introduce myself to the wider community and make myself known
    i'm pix, i'm almost 28, australian, long time neopets player, long time secret cheater .. why the fuck would i spend hours and hours trading for hard to find NC wearables/ buying endless boxes when i can just message one person directly and buy the damn thing for like $5 lolllll. honestly think it's the most ethical way to trade NC, i'd rather my money goes to individuals than the neopets corp idk. and i'm a shit restocker so very occasionally i'll buy a paint brush or something to sell to have some spare np. that's pretty much it.
    in my day to day life i spend a lot of time in the garden, planting as many flowers n veggies as i can squeeze into my backyard.. i love making music with my partner, singing and playing guitar in my room, hanging out with my housemates and my housemates dog Pippa she's the best. i try to be a good ally for the lgbt community, my queer housemates are very good at educating me on various things i might not be super aware of!
    anyways i hate writing 'about me's but i just wanted to pop in and say HI! i'm a real person, i'm happy to be here, and i ain't no snitch!!!
    Welcome to cK! Happy you introduced yourself to us.

What do you like to do the most on Neo? NC? Don't worry, there's lots of other "secret" cheaters out there. xD

Hope to see you around more! Cheers ~
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

♥ pppp3 ♥ (05-31-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Hey Pix!! Welcome

You and I are so similar based on your description, I almost thought I was reading about myself.

Also an Aussie here!! I completely agree, its a no-brainer being here to kick those goals.

◞ thank you @KJiU for my Sunflower scene + @kittyray for my lion!

Profile Picture by Lyricchord & Signature from /~Stoffig

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uma For This Useful Post:

♥ pppp3 ♥ (05-31-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 10h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    First of all, I love your avatar.
    Second, I totally agree with you about what a no-brainer some of the more chill aspects of the neopets black market are, I'm still surprised when people get their panties in a bunch about it.
    Third, if there isn't already we should start a gardening thread! I'm in the process of buying a house that's got a really nice yard and I can't wait to start gardening!!
    Welcome to cK

- - - Updated - - -

i should also probably say that from what i've been reading around the forum is most people here DON'T like people that join solely for free scripts and cheating hacks etc... i gotta admit the chatting/ community side was not really my priority when i joined, i actually had never even heard of this place before but someone made a troll board on the pc and mentioned this site and i was like damn i gotta check it out... and so i signed up. but i have to admit!!! the vibe here is really nice, people seem like actually decent people to talk to, and i'm really enjoying myself so far. i'm a relatively active member of the neo reddit but i often feel very limited in what i can actually say there as they're very anti cheating anti being rude to anyone (like the thread here on whats pissing you off about the site and it's all just pc drama which i love reading lol).. so i think you guys may have actually pulled me in! i just wanted to be straight up.. i came here out of pure curiosity and now i think i'm gonna like it thanks for having me.
    I'm not high ranking or a mod or anything so my opinion might not be as informed, but I don't personally mind if people are mostly lurkers and just use the scripts. It's not really any skin off my nose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I will say that that's how I started, or at least I was doing the bare minimum of chatting to be reputable for buying/selling and scripts, but now I love the community here prob more than I like playing neopets. Even when I go weeks without logging onto neo I still hop on here to see how people are doing, check for fun discord events, check on neopets news, and generally just check in. Its a very sweet and much less tightass community than the neocord for sure! We keep things very civil but people still openly disagree about the way things are run etc. and it doesn't blow up into a major problem. I love it here
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

8. The Following User Says Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

Uma (05-30-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hey there, welcome!

What's in your garden at the moment?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

♥ pppp3 ♥ (05-31-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to cK! Happy you introduced yourself to us.

What do you like to do the most on Neo? NC? Don't worry, there's lots of other "secret" cheaters out there. xD

Hope to see you around more! Cheers ~
    woah, the big man himself! haha, hey joe! nice to officially meet you
    hmm honestly, i don't know wtf i do on neopets these days.. mostly dailies...and lurking the boards for drama but i have UYS now so idk hahaha. nc/ customising is fun but i go thru phases with it. i do like restocking! even if i never get the super valuable stuff.

also hi @(you need an account to see links)!! yay fellow aussie! where abouts? i'm north east nsw, nice and subtropical.
    @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links) yessss we should start a gardening/ garden thread.. honestly has already crossed my mind!!
    i inherited my mums place (she passed away in 2012) and i moved in jan last year.. there's been lot's of issues with rot/ termites/ shitty tradies trying to rip me off HOWEVER my partner and i have been getting stuck in the garden almost every day and it's been great.. the backyard was a weed covered, unusable slope and he terraced a fair bit of it by hand.. love that man! now we have a veggie plot with kohlrabi, radishes, tomatoes (wrong season but all self seeded), dill, coriander, parsley, basil, endive, broccoli, chillies, even a bin full of soil we're using for potatoes!.. and in summer throw in cucumbers, pumpkin, more tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini etc.. who knows, it's gotten to a point where it all just self seeds now which is GREAT. i just throw seeds in and hope for the best. we have a few spots for cottage flowers, just started the front flower garden with my housemates yesterday so fingers crossed!
    you can call me pix

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pppp3 For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (05-31-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Oooh as in Byron or Central Coast? Im NSW but in Sydney, pretty close to the city (north side too).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Uma For This Useful Post:

Predict (05-31-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    29d 2h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 56m
    Quote Originally Posted by Uma View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

Oooh as in Byron or Central Coast? Im NSW but in Sydney, pretty close to the city (north side too).

Im in Sydney North as well! Awesome to see a few Aussies here

Profile Pic thanks to @Lyrichord & Signature made by @Polorin!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Predict For This Useful Post:

Uma (05-31-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links) i'm about 40 mins from byron!
    you can call me pix

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pppp3 For This Useful Post:

Uma (05-31-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    @(you need an account to see links) - thats so nice! Nice to meet you
    @(you need an account to see links) - thats amazing, I was in Byron/Lennox Head about 3 weeks ago. Absolutely love it up there, youre lucky to that.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Uma For This Useful Post:

Predict (05-31-2023)