1/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    31d 20h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuras View Post
    i'm not active on neo anymore, is anyone able to elaborate on this?
    but yeah like others said, it's just a shiny new coat of paint on a 20 year old beat up car essentially lol.
    wonder what this points to in the future.
    I dont really believe they are related based on what the issue is, but basically posts on the boards have been "jumping" and "skipping," like delayed timing of posts, and when you refresh, several posts may show up above the last post you saw. It's also giving random posting intervals: the other day it had one person wait 65 seconds before they could post again.

I was wondering if changes to the boards may have some influence on this issue as well!

thank you Lyrichord for the amazing avatar!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to goodnightmoon For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (04-26-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I would lurk the PC every now and then, but did it really get off topic that often?? I'm imagining the same stuff going down in those boards because, where else would they put it? Like if they talk about a pet being stolen in some trade, isn't that still relevant?

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    948 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by lint View Post
    I would lurk the PC every now and then, but did it really get off topic that often?? I'm imagining the same stuff going down in those boards because, where else would they put it? Like if they talk about a pet being stolen in some trade, isn't that still relevant?
    Personally this was a huge pet peeve of mine, but in the opposite direction - whenever I saw someone making some pet related post that wasn't inherently about trading and then would tack on "blah is UFT to stay on topic" I wanted to shout THIS SUBFORUM IS NOT JUST FOR PET TRADING IT IS FOR DISCUSSING ANYTHING PET RELATED!!!!!!!!! but now that isn't the case and personally, I hate that. But if this is a way to quarantine all the psycho PCers then I suppose... needs must

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (04-26-2023)

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Huh how bout that... maybe its the new visual upgrade? like a mcdonalds restaurant from 90s to 2023. new building same crap.
    I was such a big mc d's fan! I even happily meet the clown himself lol I really dont like their food now and there places look dull. As for the upgrade so long to keyquest forums and such.

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Politoed For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (04-26-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Politoed View Post
    I was such a big mc d's fan! I even happily meet the clown himself lol I really dont like their food now and there places look dull. As for the upgrade so long to keyquest forums and such.
    such a shame tbh... site really is going down.. but i just want game fixes! i cant play anything lol

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by sallys View Post
    I wish they created a section just for chit chatting. I honestly hate those hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of topics polluting the boards, it's even hard to see the real discussions.
    I'm impressed that you can chitchat at all, I find it pretty impossible. Not even just because of the filters and report-happy users, but the forum itself is so bad. There's no tagging, no functional reply or quote function, the boards completely dissolve at a certain number of posts, the character limit...it's so so bad.
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

Ice (04-26-2023),Sakuras (04-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon View Post
    I dont really believe they are related based on what the issue is, but basically posts on the boards have been "jumping" and "skipping," like delayed timing of posts, and when you refresh, several posts may show up above the last post you saw. It's also giving random posting intervals: the other day it had one person wait 65 seconds before they could post again.

I was wondering if changes to the boards may have some influence on this issue as well!
    oh wow... i assume it's just the jank old code at this point having a mind of it's own. (which is super interesting to me haha)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    24d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon View Post

IIRC, I saw someone say this is because they have two different servers not sync'd properly that is causing this issue. It's why you have to wait like 10 seconds to submit scores for FF, why you sometimes have to go back and re-try purchasing something in a shop, etc.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pringle For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (04-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pringle View Post
    IIRC, I saw someone say this is because they have two different servers not sync'd properly that is causing this issue. It's why you have to wait like 10 seconds to submit scores for FF, why you sometimes have to go back and re-try purchasing something in a shop, etc.
    that would make sense, that's so bonkers lol.

when did that start happening? (again, haven't been playing neo for awhile)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 16h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuras View Post
    that would make sense, that's so bonkers lol.

when did that start happening? (again, haven't been playing neo for awhile)
    I believe it was after the last maintenance which was the downgrade of the servers

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (04-28-2023)