Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Hello!

Hello!
    I hope everyone is doing well! I'm astalicia.
    I love videos games, especially Pokemon. (All generations, I play both the videos games and the TCG). Other than that, I play RPG, indies and a bit of everything! I also really enjoy movies!
    I have been away from Neo for a while, but wanted to restart playing the game. I felt like it would be interesting to be in contact with other players as well since I don't know people IRL who plays.
    Happy to meet you all !
    Last edited by astalicia; 03-22-2023 at 07:33 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to astalicia For This Useful Post:

solongnthnx (03-28-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Welcome welcome! It's nice to have you, and I'm sure you'll find this is a great place to be as a returning player There are lots of guides around the site, and everyone is super friendly.

What kind of movies do you like to watch, seen anything you'd recommend recently?

Hope to see you around the site more!

♡ Signature by me ♡
    ♡ Custom userbar/avvie by Lyrichord ♡

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    37d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Hello astalicia! Welcome back and nice to meet you!
    It's very easy to make friends on here, this community is super welcoming, friendly and helpful. What brought you back to wanting to play Neopets?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hello! Welcome back
    I'm also a Pokemon fan but I've never tried out the TCG since it looks a bit difficult to me, haha
    I hope you have a good time in here! Everyone's super friendly and helpful.

As a side note I think it's worth mentioning, if you are 100% sure you HAD an account in this website, it'd be worth messaging the administrators (j03 + Bat) to try and recover it, since it's a forum policy to only have 1 account per person.
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by harpy View Post
    Welcome welcome! It's nice to have you, and I'm sure you'll find this is a great place to be as a returning player There are lots of guides around the site, and everyone is super friendly.

What kind of movies do you like to watch, seen anything you'd recommend recently?

Hope to see you around the site more!
    Thanks! I watch both blockbusters and indies. I love dramas, fantasy, science-fiction, horror and animation, but I'm open to every genre. I'm currently watching the movies that won at the Oscars (haven't seen them all yet). Everything everywhere all at once is really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    Hello astalicia! Welcome back and nice to meet you!
    It's very easy to make friends on here, this community is super welcoming, friendly and helpful. What brought you back to wanting to play Neopets?
    Thanks! I used to play as a kid, it was a huge part of my life back then. I was feeling a bit nostalgic toward the game and I wanted to play some mini games. I believe it's possible on chrome?

Quote Originally Posted by Dero View Post
    Hello! Welcome back
    I'm also a Pokemon fan but I've never tried out the TCG since it looks a bit difficult to me, haha
    I hope you have a good time in here! Everyone's super friendly and helpful.

As a side note I think it's worth mentioning, if you are 100% sure you HAD an account in this website, it'd be worth messaging the administrators (j03 + Bat) to try and recover it, since it's a forum policy to only have 1 account per person.
    You could try the Battle Academy. It's designed with new players in mind, and it does a really good job at explaining the game. There is a version for gen8 (more recent) and one for gen7. It come with 3 decks, a rigid board game to play and an instruction book. There is also premade decks (V battle and soon ex battle decks) that are good for beginners. More advanced players can also look for League Battle deck to have a competitive deck for a cheap price.

Oh my. You are right, I'm going to message someone right away. Sorry, I really don't want to break any rules, that wasn't intentional. Edit : looks like's it ok, since it's impossible to get the old account back...

Also love the avatar! I'm an Eeveelution fan
    Last edited by astalicia; 03-22-2023 at 07:17 PM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    37d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by astalicia View Post
    Thanks! I watch both blockbusters and indies. I love dramas, fantasy, science-fiction, horror and animation, but I'm open to every genre. I'm currently watching the movies that won at the Oscars (haven't seen them all yet). Everything everywhere all at once is really good!

Thanks! I used to play as a kid, it was a huge part of my life back then. I was feeling a bit nostalgic toward the game and I wanted to play some mini games. I believe it's possible on chrome?
    Yes! It's possible if you have the ruffle extension on chrome, or if you use another browser that support flash. I think the games are so much more fun now that I'm older and it's easier to understand mechanics and all that, lol. The nostalgia is so satisfying. Hope to see you around more~ ^^

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

astalicia (03-22-2023),Dero (03-22-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    Yes! It's possible if you have the ruffle extension on chrome, or if you use another browser that support flash. I think the games are so much more fun now that I'm older and it's easier to understand mechanics and all that, lol. The nostalgia is so satisfying. Hope to see you around more~ ^^
    Awesome! I just added it to my browser. Thanks!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Welcome to the forum! As you've seen there's plenty of Neopets resources and many ppl willing to help

I hope you get motivated to participate here too, while most of us play Neopets we also share other interests

And I will always suggest to check the wonderful ck pets: Ryugotchis!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Hey Astalicia! Welcome back !
    I love the idea that there are new members in the community who like pokemon, but it's amazing that you play TCG! I practically have my cards for collection!
    if you are back in neopets, you will notice that there are many changes, luckily the CK community provides a lot of help, so I hope you are excited to stay for a long time

Oh ...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Welcome to the forum! As you've seen there's plenty of Neopets resources and many ppl willing to help

I hope you get motivated to participate here too, while most of us play Neopets we also share other interests

And I will always suggest to check the wonderful ck pets: Ryugotchis!
    Awesome! Yeah, I saw there was a lot of resources here, looks great. I don't know Ryugotchis, what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Polarchuck View Post
    Hey Astalicia! Welcome back !
    I love the idea that there are new members in the community who like pokemon, but it's amazing that you play TCG! I practically have my cards for collection!
    if you are back in neopets, you will notice that there are many changes, luckily the CK community provides a lot of help, so I hope you are excited to stay for a long time
    Hello! Thank you. Yeah, I saw the website got a huge revamp, the design of the home page is different from what I remember. I hope I can stay for a long time as well!

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you meant by 'I practically have my cards for collection'. Is it possible that there is a word missing?

That reminds me that there was a new neopets tcg announced a while ago for summer 2023... I hope we have developments on that soon! Looking forward to Lorcana as well