Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3d 8h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Best Flash Game Player Remedy?

Hi guys, I'm trying to get back into Neo and one of my favorite things was the games. I'm trying to play them again, and I managed to follow a reddit thread to get a lot of them to send score, but some of them, like korbats lab, still won't work.

does anyone have a guide they've found that works? And is it technically against the rules to use these methods, or are they okay by TNT rules?

apologies for the newb questions, but I didn't find other threads with these answers. Thank you!

Pronouns
    she/her 🌙
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    15d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    it's not against the rules ^^

have you tried ruffle extension? it works with most games including korbat's lab.

there are other workarounds to play almost all the games, but i don't have the guide anymore. you have to have an old version of a browser that can handle an old version of flash. and then i remember something called juvian fix, but i don't know if that's what people are still using nowadays.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Polorin For This Useful Post:

flyingkorbat (03-22-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3d 8h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    yep, I got the ruffle extension! for some reason it doesn't work for Korbat's lab (the game actually glitches as soon as you let the ball go ... I'm using a mac, I'm wondering if that's a part of it?)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Most, if not everyone will recommend Ruffle. However be warned that there is still a huge section of the game library broken and unplayable at the current time.
    Games like Volcano Run, Chia Bomber 2, Zurroball, etc. will be unplayable no matter what you try, unless you opt for trying out a browser that allows for Flash to be employed in order to play these games and not Ruffle.
    I personally wouldn't recommend it for safety reasons with Flash being discontinued.
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dero For This Useful Post:

flyingkorbat (03-22-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    37d 17h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I use the Waterfox browser! Korbat's lab is still icky on that browser but its easy to just skip the levels until you get a high score. It's also under the juvian guide ^^

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3d 8h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dero View Post
    Most, if not everyone will recommend Ruffle. However be warned that there is still a huge section of the game library broken and unplayable at the current time.
    Games like Volcano Run, Chia Bomber 2, Zurroball, etc. will be unplayable no matter what you try, unless you opt for trying out a browser that allows for Flash to be employed in order to play these games and not Ruffle.
    I personally wouldn't recommend it for safety reasons with Flash being discontinued.
    it's so annoying that this isn't something that TNT has on their high priority list ... I don't know how they're even managing to keep things open ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    I use the Waterfox browser! Korbat's lab is still icky on that browser but its easy to just skip the levels until you get a high score. It's also under the juvian guide ^^
    thank you! I'll take a look at that

Pronouns
    she/her 🌙
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    15d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    i thought i played korbat's lab last month but i guess i was mixing it up with another game. sorryy )=

as juna said, an old version of waterfox with an old version of flash and the juvian fix should work. however, dero is right about the security issues.

anyway, i found the guide if you want to give it a look: (you need an account to see links) ^^

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Polorin For This Useful Post:

flyingkorbat (03-23-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    I was able to play flash games and send scores by using this guide that updated from Juvian one.

(you need an account to see links)

You just have to follow Fiddler and Palemoon setup and then you'll be ready to play. I didn't find any issue and it was fun to relive the old games

Of course, only use it to play Neopets for security reasons as others have stated.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Dasvidaniya (03-23-2023),flyingkorbat (03-23-2023),paris hilton (04-07-2023),Polorin (03-22-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    How the hell do you DL stuff from GitHub???
    (⊃•́•̀)⊃⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼
    i'm literally dead inside

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I extract the file and run it on my PC with newgrounds player (works on more than newgrounds)

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata