Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and started playing neopets recently. I created my neopets account 7 years ago when I met my fiancé, but didn't know how to play so I stopped playing. I recently got back into it because my fiancé started playing more regularly and told me that she wanted a kadoatie because she traded it for a fireball because her younger sister wanted it. I started building up from 2k NP and lots of gifts from people on reddit and was wondering what I can do to help me speed up my progress to get her that kadoatie back.

Someday, I hope to have my own dream pet (Royal Boy Jetsam), but until then, I'll stick with my Flotsam!

Aside from Neopets, I am an avid player of Pokemon GO, so if anyone wants to trade Pokemons with me, let me know!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Hey there! Nice to meet you, welcome to Ck!
    There are a lot of ways to accumulate nps, the easier ones are Trudy's, Bank Interest, Stock Market.
    You can always follow a Food Club better, I prefer Garet's. Since your account is 7 years old, you're going to have good profits.

Other ways more shadiers are to buy shell accounts using proxies and get nps from them.
    You can restock ooooor the easier way, spend real money here. Youu can buy a Kad or millions of nps for some dollars.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    708 times
    Time Online
    83d 16h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Hello there!

There is so much more to clraik than Neopets. Way, way more!
    We have an avid Pokémon fan base, so I’m sure you’ll find people to trade and play with in no time! We also run various forum events (check the Annoucements section!) and have these little built in tamagotchi-like friends called Ryugotchi. Check em out in the Ryugotchi section

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by novalyx View Post
    Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and started playing neopets recently. I created my neopets account 7 years ago when I met my fiancé, but didn't know how to play so I stopped playing. I recently got back into it because my fiancé started playing more regularly and told me that she wanted a kadoatie because she traded it for a fireball because her younger sister wanted it. I started building up from 2k NP and lots of gifts from people on reddit and was wondering what I can do to help me speed up my progress to get her that kadoatie back.

Someday, I hope to have my own dream pet (Royal Boy Jetsam), but until then, I'll stick with my Flotsam!

Aside from Neopets, I am an avid player of Pokemon GO, so if anyone wants to trade Pokemons with me, let me know!
    Welcome to the community! First, thanks for introducing yourself to everyone here. Man... you are barely scratching the surface in the Neopets world. You'll make enough to get the Kadoatie in no time. There are members here that could easily toss a Kad your way, but that's no fun.

From a legitimate standpoint, just do all available dailies every day, and throughout your day. There's a lot in the site that allows you to, at the very least, chip away at however amount of NP you need to buy something you want. There's a chance you might hit a jackpot-tier reward from a daily which nets you multiple millions.

Seeing as you have a couple downloads here already - from an "illegitimate" standpoint, automate all of that. We provide nearly everything you can imagine to streamline your Neopets experience.

Do you enjoy anything else in the game? Collector? Battler? Gamer?
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I have 2 downloads (MAJIN score sender and StealthCORE, but didn't realize I couldn't use them until I was VIP or ranked higher lol.

I like battling, but it will take me a little while to train up until I can battle efficiently. Right now I am fighting the S750 robot daily hoping for codestones and doing whatever dailies I can. I have been looking at other things I could attempt like the lottery and food club, but I need to bet big to win big. I am betting 10K total on food club, but that might take a while to get up there. As for the games, I have the ruffle fix, but so many of the games are bugged that I barely play them (except the archery game, kass basher and the dress up one)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I have 2 downloads (MAJIN score sender and StealthCORE, but didn't realize I couldn't use them until I was VIP or ranked higher lol.

I like battling, but it will take me a little while to train up until I can battle efficiently. Right now I am fighting the S750 robot daily hoping for codestones and doing whatever dailies I can. I have been looking at other things I could attempt like the lottery and food club, but I need to bet big to win big. I am betting 10K total on food club, but that might take a while to get up there. As for the games, I have the ruffle fix, but so many of the games are bugged that I barely play them (except the archery game, kass basher and the dress up one)
    You're betting 10k per bet or in total?
    If it's per bet, it's actually very nice, you're betting more than me. If it's in total, why? You should bet the max amount possible.
    And yes, those programs are for rank clraik or above (I think) to avoid people that just lurk and don't give anything in return. So be active, chat, do guides, play in events and you'll be clraik in no time!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 16h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m

Hi, welcome to the forum Nova. While SC and Majin needs VIP for newcomers, both are amazing programs especially when you manage more than one main account (besides the fact that it skips many flash problems that one normally would have to do extra stuff to make them work).

There are also useful scripts, and some are more for a better user friendly experience than cheating. I highly suggest you take time to read the guides on the forum, take your own rythm.

And if you love games and collecting, we have colorful userbars and the cute Ryugotchis! (I have a big charmeleon now :3).

Right now we have a Holiday event if you feel like join us or just lurk

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Hi Everyone!

Hello, hello and Welcome!
    That is so sweet that you want to get them a Kad! They are pretty pricey, but Im sure you can find one here at a pretty nice price Sellers here tend to be super happy to help with that kind of stuff!
    And the Royal pets are oh so adorable!

As for Pokemon GO, I use to play a TON but sadly stopped about a year ago lol

On the site, what are some things you like to do? Trade pets? Play games? Restock?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hi and welcome!
    I love that you want to help your fiancé get her Kad<3 that’s super sweet. And I’m sure you’ll one day get your RB jetsam
    SC and Majin are great if you choose that path. If you don’t want to get VIP, ranking up isn’t as daunting as it seems, I promise! We have a ton of events/challenges and ways for you to build that rep fast.

For me, Food Club is the best and fastest return. Have you played?

What level are you in Pokémon Go? What’s your favourite Pokémon?

I hope to see you around the forums if you’ve got some spare time, we have A Very Merry cK competition happening in our Graphic Design section. Super fun way to get involved, make some friends and maybe nab a cool userbar (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    You're betting 10k per bet or in total?
    If it's per bet, it's actually very nice, you're betting more than me. If it's in total, why? You should bet the max amount possible.
    And yes, those programs are for rank clraik or above (I think) to avoid people that just lurk and don't give anything in return. So be active, chat, do guides, play in events and you'll be clraik in no time!
    Unfortunately only 10K total as I can't afford to max bet. Since my account is old (advantageous), I can bet roughly 5.7K x 10 for a total of 57K. I only have a measly 300K so that is a huge chunk of change, especially if I don't win that day. I've been following ~innocent and lost yesterday with a bigger bet so it's a little harder to justify increasing it.