Thread: What PB / New Color Would You Like To See?

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

What PB / New Color Would You Like To See?

Not sure if this has been done before but I thought it'd be fun

I've thought about this a couple of times, and I actually had a pretty difficult time coming up with something that hasn't been done or isn't close to something that has been done which was kind of weird for me because usually I have too many ideas and make lists that are way too long.

So, I figured I'd see what creative ideas you guys have when it comes to a new paint brush/colorr, a spin off of an existing color, or a revamp of an existing color.

I'll start..

I'd like to see an expanded version of the Alien color, I don't care whether it gets it's own PB or stays lab/FF exclusive, I want to see how each species would look as an alien. I think it'd be really cool. And not just in green like the Alien Aisha. There are different races of Alien so Techos and Hissi can be based on the Reptilians, Ruki and Buzz can be based on the Insectoids, etc.

I'd also like to see Ghost get a revamp, ghost could be so cool and it just isn't (for the most part, I do have a few of them). They could be scarier, maybe a little transparent, maybe not all be the same color (think about all the different types of ghosts in The Sims)

As for a completely new color, that's where I had the most trouble coming up with one. Perhaps something that has to do with Air or Wind. It'd be cool to do a full elemental theme with a group of pets. They've already got Earth (Woodland - Grass, Relic - Rock), Fire (Fire/Magma), Water (Water), Ice (Snow/Ice), and Electric (Electric, although that could probably use a revamp too) but there's no color that relates to air or wind really. I guess cloud is kind of close cause clouds are in the sky and the sky has air and wind in it? lol Maybe they could have pets that are tornadoes, or made up of wind swooshes, maybe throw a few leaves or some dust blowing around in there to help out with shaping. The paint brush could be a standard paint brush handle with a tornado as the bristles.

I'm interested to see all the cool ideas you guys come up with.
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 01-05-2023 at 06:46 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Narkotiq For This Useful Post:

♥ Juna ♥ (01-05-2023),Mothman (01-05-2023)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 13h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Oooh, I feel like this could vibe with your wind idea, I've always wanted something that would be a sort of foil to Wraith, something that was whispy and ethereal with soft lines.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (01-05-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I would like a mythical pb i think! One where it's themed after different monsters from cultures around the world! Like a kitsune themed wocky, or a more eastern dragon themed draik, etc. Would be neat.

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

kittyray (01-05-2023),Narkotiq (01-05-2023)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 15h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I want a birthday one. The birthday petpets are so cute, give me birthday cake pets.

Cmon TNT you love making way too many edible colours this is so on-brand

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

Mothman (01-05-2023),Narkotiq (01-05-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    37d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I also think birthday pets would be cute as well!

I also want a magical girl/boy type color! Kind of like Sailor Moon/Star Guardian!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (01-05-2023),Old but gold (01-05-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Oooh, I feel like this could vibe with your wind idea, I've always wanted something that would be a sort of foil to Wraith, something that was whispy and ethereal with soft lines.
    I was actually thinking further into the elemental aspect from an RPG point of view and they always include Dark and Light as elements. Wraith is the obvious dark but I don't think there's anything that could be considered light so that'd be a really good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by mothmen View Post
    I would like a mythical pb i think! One where it's themed after different monsters from cultures around the world! Like a kitsune themed wocky, or a more eastern dragon themed draik, etc. Would be neat.
    That would be really cool you could even split that further into like a Legendary Color (historical/cultural myths like kitsune) and then a Cryptozoo one(based off your username and avatar lol) where they do like chomby as Nessie, Grundo as the flatwoods monster, Hissi as the okopokogopogo or whatever its called, etc

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) I'm honestly surprised they haven't made one yet. Usually petpet colors have a corresponding regular pet color except Valentine and Spring (there may be a few more) but those could also make cool new colors for regular pets as well.

I like the magical girl/boy color idea. Even an anime paintbrush in general would be cool.
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 01-05-2023 at 07:13 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Narkotiq For This Useful Post:

Mothman (01-05-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    36d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    I'm in love with this one reddit user's fake PB -- divine/unicorn. So pretty!

(here's(you need an account to see links)to a reddit post you'd like to comment/view their profile)
    Last edited by Orbit; 01-05-2023 at 08:10 PM.

Pomi the Ryu
    amazing userbar by lyrichord

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orbit For This Useful Post:

Erik. (01-06-2023),ilovedogs (01-05-2023),Mothman (01-05-2023),Narkotiq (01-05-2023),Old but gold (01-05-2023),♥ Rattata ♥ (01-05-2023),Zenitsu (01-05-2023)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 13h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    I was actually thinking further into the elemental aspect from an RPG point of view and they always include Dark and Light as elements. Wraith is the obvious dark but I don't think there's anything that could be considered light so that'd be a really good idea.

Oh, cool! I wish I could draw so I could draw what I had in mind, but it being a Light elemental sounds really good!

I'd love more colors that are pose-breaking. I don't care that much about customization beyond backgrounds and some effects, would love something where there's an understanding that anything goes, probably won't get much in the way of clothes, but have fun and get weird!

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (01-05-2023),Orbit (01-05-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    22d 23h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    New PB colours are always nice I just hope TNT does something about the ridiculous PB inflation.

There are baby and elderly so why not something in between? Maybe a teenager PB? Let your teen angst out!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovedogs For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (01-05-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedogs View Post
    New PB colours are always nice I just hope TNT does something about the ridiculous PB inflation.

There are baby and elderly so why not something in between? Maybe a teenager PB? Let your teen angst out!
    That could be a really cool PB. Like maybe a high school PB. Some pets can be jocks, some nerds, some goth/loners, some skaters (Trudy is already giving out skater gear) etc. There can be acne and braces and crazy hair styles. And you're right, it makes sense considering they have baby and elderly.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Narkotiq For This Useful Post:

ilovedogs (01-05-2023)