Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Which auto-converted UC do you hope they bring back?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    28d 9h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Of course I would choose my Avatar RB Zafara, but also the old Faerie Acara.
    It's so cute and I miss it:
    (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sneasel For This Useful Post:

Corliss (12-05-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 20h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Carialle View Post
    Of course I would choose my Avatar RB Zafara, but also the old Faerie Acara.
    It's so cute and I miss it:
    (you need an account to see links)
    Definitely that! That was my only dream pet back in the day… never earned enough to get it

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I want the real faerie eyrie that was unfortunately unreleased. It's way better than the one onsite.

These old scorchios were also darling. I have high hopes for faerie since it was an example in the survey that had went out.
    Last edited by Seagate; 12-05-2022 at 12:16 PM. Reason: image not showing up

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seagate For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (12-08-2022),galaxystar (12-08-2022),Sakuras (12-05-2022),team rocket (12-05-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Bitch
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

CHOCOLATE USUL

I miss the old UC chocolate Usuls so much! I doubt TNT will bring them back. :c
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

VS UC Chocolate Usuls
    The art design was not consistent with other UC designs. That's kind of their charm & why I loved them so much. They look a little vintage(?). I just love them, so much attitude that went into their artwork. I want to customise one so bad. Does anyone else like them? :'c Look how cute & happy that lil guy is! It's little ear is missing & everything. Aww

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by galaxystar; 12-08-2022 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Had to fix the images

art made by hearts

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to galaxystar For This Useful Post:

Clefairy (01-01-2023),Erik. (12-08-2022),howdy (12-08-2022),Narkotiq (12-08-2022),Slowpoke (12-09-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 21h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Oh, I may be one of the few, but I love the RB Grarrl!

I like Grarrls in general, so I hope to get a RG and RB when they bring them out!
    ...well, if they bring the RB out lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

♥ Juna ♥ (12-08-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    37d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Oh, I may be one of the few, but I love the RB Grarrl!

I like Grarrls in general, so I hope to get a RG and RB when they bring them out!
    ...well, if they bring the RB out lol
    I agree, I wish they would have kept this! Like... it was a major change compared to the converted ones. Why did the Kyriis and Cybunnys and draiks get to keep their counterparts My girl the RG Grarrl is all alone.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-08-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxystar View Post
    I miss the old UC chocolate Usuls so much! I doubt TNT will bring them back. :c
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

VS UC Chocolate Usuls
    The art design was not consistent with other UC designs. That's kind of their charm & why I loved them so much. They look a little vintage(?). I just love them, so much attitude that went into their artwork. I want to customise one so bad. Does anyone else like them? :'c Look how cute & happy that lil guy is! It's little ear is missing & everything. Aww

I completely get what you mean when you say the old UC looks more vintage. Chocolate Usul to me looks like those chocolate bunnies that come in Easter baskets especially because of the yellow bow and ear holder things (and then they covered it in whipped cream for some reason?). And for me the new one looks like it's made by a newer, more modern "Brand" of chocolate and the older UC one looks more like a chocolate bunny made from a brand that we would have gotten in our easter baskets back in the day as kids. Or maybe the difference between a picture of a chocolate bunny now vs a picture of a chocolate bunny taken say early 90s.

Lol I don't know if that makes any sense or not, my brain is running on fumes today.
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 12-08-2022 at 04:05 PM.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 21h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    I agree, I wish they would have kept this! Like... it was a major change compared to the converted ones. Why did the Kyriis and Cybunnys and draiks get to keep their counterparts My girl the RG Grarrl is all alone.
    Yes! Im so sad that we couldn't keep this King!
    "When" they bring back UCs, I REALLY hope they bring the RB one back. I have a name that I've had for YEARS that I would love to turn into a RB! I also have a name ready for RG when I can

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

♥ Juna ♥ (12-08-2022)

Pronouns
    she/elle/o/ол
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    27d 8h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    After reading through this thread, it's occurring to me just how much money they stand to make on the NC UCs... I've never cared about most of these pets but would die for a UC Snow Aisha. And a UC Halloween Shoyru. And a UC Island Bruce and Snow Gelert and Tyrannian Aisha and Snow or Tyrannian Acara and any of the Faeries or Robots and-

Well, you get the picture.

They could make a killing off of me in pet slots + NC UCs if they brought some of the autoconverteds (or ALL of the autoconverteds) back. I'd buy max pet slots and just go all out with every bit of fun money I could scrounge up, it would be ridiculous how much I'd drop on that. I like a bunch of species in UC that I've never cared for that much as converteds, like Acaras and Koi and Yurbles - I agree with @(you need an account to see links) that Yurbles look mean now! They're so cute as UCs.

I also don't usually seek out Royals, but damn, the ones who split up got done dirty. I'd also love to see what a bunch of newer Royals would look like in UC style... especially the RG/RB Wockies. The UC royal poses are just so unique, it's brilliant.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Winona For This Useful Post:

howdy (12-08-2022),♥ Juna ♥ (12-08-2022),Mothman (12-08-2022),Rhaenyra (12-08-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Winona View Post
    After reading through this thread, it's occurring to me just how much money they stand to make on the NC UCs... I've never cared about most of these pets but would die for a UC Snow Aisha. And a UC Halloween Shoyru. And a UC Island Bruce and Snow Gelert and Tyrannian Aisha and Snow or Tyrannian Acara and any of the Faeries or Robots and-

Well, you get the picture.

They could make a killing off of me in pet slots + NC UCs if they brought some of the autoconverteds (or ALL of the autoconverteds) back. I'd buy max pet slots and just go all out with every bit of fun money I could scrounge up, it would be ridiculous how much I'd drop on that. I like a bunch of species in UC that I've never cared for that much as converteds, like Acaras and Koi and Yurbles - I agree with @(you need an account to see links) that Yurbles look mean now! They're so cute as UCs.

I also don't usually seek out Royals, but damn, the ones who split up got done dirty. I'd also love to see what a bunch of newer Royals would look like in UC style... especially the RG/RB Wockies. The UC royal poses are just so unique, it's brilliant.
    You are 100% right on that.... There are species that just changed their essence in the conversion that even the average user that doesn't buy NC would spring for. A package in the mall of 5 pet slots + an unconverted brush or whatever they'll call it would kill.

I know this is the one that everyone mentions but the UC royal boy lupe was a loss... I would def think about getting one.

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Winona (12-08-2022)