DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    7d 7h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Unfortunately, this person is still allowed to freely engage privately with the Neopets reddit community, still allowed to openly lure people into their private space for private conversation.

A reddit admin who once knew RDD from older communities agreed they are similar, yet has ignored the idea of taking any sort of action here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vegeta For This Useful Post:

Anybody (10-25-2022),Buizel (10-25-2022),DarkSkies (10-25-2022),Double.Trouble (10-25-2022),DrBumfinger (01-07-2023),Erik. (10-25-2022),howdy (10-25-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Yes, exactly. You just reminded me of a criminal that was caught because of their writing style... The creator of that black market p2p network or w/e called Silkroad. A detective was on the case for a while ... one thing lead to another, and then they found one of his first posts he made which tied his identity with the project.

There are enough clues shared here and in Discord to give you the impression of who this person is, what they're capable of, their history in the cheating scene and their natural motives - which have always been the same. Still doing it today ... Chasing clout and struggling to find a way to make $.

kms is here to chirp, that's all.
    I hate to akchyully but the guy in your video had his laptop open when the police raided him and that connected a lot more legal dots than if they had to rely on his writing style. He also re-used email addresses and did other silly bad-opsec things.

Being suspicious is fine. Two trustworthy people being suspicious is better. But I can't blame users who just found out about this story for not drawing conclusions based on something you'd only be confident in if you knew the "suspect" in question and spoke with them for years. I don't think Neo_Truths is going to do anything other than inspire finger-pointing among the Neopets userbase, provide noxious people with an excuse to cause a fuss (or "cash in" info they have known for years) and make the website even more of a paranoid broken mess than it already is.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ridley For This Useful Post:

howdy (10-25-2022),kms (11-06-2022),Werewolf (01-29-2024)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
    I hate to akchyully but the guy in your video had his laptop open when the police raided him and that connected a lot more legal dots than if they had to rely on his writing style. He also re-used email addresses and did other silly bad-opsec things.

Being suspicious is fine. Two trustworthy people being suspicious is better. But I can't blame users who just found out about this story for not drawing conclusions based on something you'd only be confident in if you knew the "suspect" in question and spoke with them for years. I don't think Neo_Truths is going to do anything other than inspire finger-pointing among the Neopets userbase, provide noxious people with an excuse to cause a fuss (or "cash in" info they have known for years) and make the website even more of a paranoid broken mess than it already is.
    The "one mistake" in the video title is actually what was mentioned here, though. They just needed that setup with the laptop being open to really nail down the guy.

I've known, spoken to and worked with RareDareDevil for over a decade. I stand by the statement it's 100% him.

It really is beyond Neopets now. He got close with members of this community and eventually felt comfortable enough to harass and traumatize them. This is what we are trying to really shed light on and prevent.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Anybody (10-25-2022),Buizel (10-25-2022),chii3d (10-25-2022),Daffodil (11-03-2022),Double.Trouble (10-25-2022),DrBumfinger (01-07-2023),Erik. (10-25-2022),howdy (10-25-2022),Jessica (02-13-2023),LittlePrime (10-28-2022),Synth Salazzle (10-27-2022),xCarRadio (10-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    The "one mistake" in the title is actually what was mentioned here, though. They just needed that setup with the laptop being open to really nail down the guy.

I've known, spoken to and worked with RareDareDevil for over a decade. I stand by the statement it's 100% him.

It really is beyond Neopets now. He got close with members of this community and eventually felt comfortable enough to harass and traumatize them. This is what we are trying to really shed light on and prevent.
    Is there any way to share your sentiments on Reddit or some place with more exposure? I'm sure Reddit will be all like "cheater bad!" but considering this site's history and your history with neo_truths (if they truly are the same person as the banned user) it might encourage people to be a little more cautious, rather than blindly following whatever neo_truths says.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ridley For This Useful Post:

howdy (10-25-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Is there any way to share your sentiments on Reddit or some place with more exposure? I'm sure Reddit will be all like "cheater bad!" but considering this site's history and your history with neo_truths (if they truly are the same person as the banned user) it might encourage people to be a little more cautious, rather than blindly following whatever neo_truths says.
    The link was shared on the neocord and for a day there was like 30 ppl from the reddit lurking around here, and people on the discord talking about it. I feel like a post on the actual reddit will get deleted for even mentioning clraik, they deleted the link to this post in the discord cuz they don't want people to even know it's here. If the people visit this site they might find out we're not terrifying evil sinners!!! dangerous. lol.

I guess j03 could post it without details but I don't know if people would give it any credence. A big part of why people here are believing what they're saying I think is bc we trust j03 as an integral member of this community, as others have said there isn't really a smoking gun here or evidence besides us trusting j03's experience. Ppl on the reddit prob wont believe it at all cuz to them j03 is a random cheater.
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

Erik. (10-25-2022),Ridley (10-25-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    The link was shared on the neocord and for a day there was like 30 ppl from the reddit lurking around here, and people on the discord talking about it. I feel like a post on the actual reddit will get deleted for even mentioning clraik, they deleted the link to this post in the discord cuz they don't want people to even know it's here. If the people visit this site they might find out we're not terrifying evil sinners!!! dangerous. lol.

I guess j03 could post it without details but I don't know if people would give it any credence. A big part of why people here are believing what they're saying I think is bc we trust j03 as an integral member of this community, as others have said there isn't really a smoking gun here or evidence besides us trusting j03's experience. Ppl on the reddit prob wont believe it at all cuz to them j03 is a random cheater.
    I feel like j03 operating this website and writing all kinds of scripts/cheats that a lot of people use puts him in a unique position of authority to comment on all this. I'm not well-versed in the Neopets "underworld" but clraik is basically the only still-living place for services, trades and scripts to my knowledge. And even if it's not... people still know clraik exists. The owner of the site giving his 2 cents on neo_truths would probably be really beneficial.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ridley For This Useful Post:

howdy (10-25-2022),Jessica (02-13-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    I feel like j03 operating this website and writing all kinds of scripts/cheats that a lot of people use puts him in a unique position of authority to comment on all this. I'm not well-versed in the Neopets "underworld" but clraik is basically the only still-living place for services, trades and scripts to my knowledge. And even if it's not... people still know clraik exists. The owner of the site giving his 2 cents on neo_truths would probably be really beneficial.
    Nawh man, it would not. We're frikking demonized on there lol. They believe we're all heartless scammers who steal active accounts and pets etc. and that we hack Neo (guess it's fine when NT does), and when we cheat they think we keep honest players from ever getting or winning something, and that we ruin Neopets (when in truth they themselves do by reporting every single pet lmao). People would just downvote Joe until a mod would delete his story and ban his account.
    Last edited by Erik.; 10-25-2022 at 04:59 PM.

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Buizel (10-25-2022),charlieSheen (10-25-2022),chii3d (10-25-2022),DarkSkies (10-25-2022),howdy (10-25-2022),j03 (10-25-2022),Menine (10-27-2022),Ridley (10-25-2022),Teakwood (10-26-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I've said it before on our cK Discord but I have brought this up with Steve/Diceroll and although he agreed this person fits the description/character of RDD (Steve was part of these cheating communities for many years and engaged with RDD a number of times, followed his work, etc.), he avoided taking any action.

For those that know about the Jeffrey Dahmer story, does this not resemble the way the neighbour was ignored when she called so many times to warn the police about something shady going on with Jeffrey, only to be ignored?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Charmander (10-25-2022),Erik. (10-26-2022),howdy (10-25-2022),Jessica (02-13-2023),Teakwood (10-26-2022),xCarRadio (10-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I've said it before on our cK Discord but I have brought this up with Steve/Diceroll and although he agreed this person fits the description/character of RDD (Steve was part of these cheating communities for many years and engaged with RDD a number of times, followed his work, etc.), he avoided taking any action.

For those that know about the Jeffrey Dahmer story, does this not resemble the way the neighbour was ignored when she called so many times to warn the police about something shady going on with Jeffrey, only to be ignored?
    Steve/Diceroll (I don't know who this is either to be clear) may just want more concrete evidence before taking any conclusive action or making a decision. It could also be fence-sitting since doing nothing is a lot easier than doing something.

I still think organizing some means of spreading awareness might be worth the time. If enough dots can be connected it's not unreasonable clraik as a whole would want to deliver a warning. Real world harassment, etc. is a bigger issue than cheating on a virtual pet website. Whoever delivered the truth wouldn't matter when the topic in question is so serious.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ridley For This Useful Post:

howdy (10-25-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 8h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Is Dice Steve, or is that another person? And if they are, they were active in cheating communities?? Did they cheat?