6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Zuko is mine too! With Iroh second (rip Mako).

How did you like the newest spiderman? No way home? I can't remember now. The one with Doc Oc and Green Goblin making a come back lol.

So I listen to audiobooks in the car. I have no choice but to listen to all 86 hours. But it's depressing to think I've spent literal months in my car. I listened to all of game of Thrones (even the prequel books that House of the Dragon is about), Eragon, Twilight, the entire Witcher series, Harry Potter, Ender's Game, and a few other independent books. I read the Kyoshi novel too! Recommend! I have the YangChen one too but I've been stuck on the Bible and haven't been able to read it yet lol
    Iroh was amazing ;u;

I loved No Way Home, it was really well done, I can't believe they managed to get all the actors in it from the previous movies! I should give audio books more of a chance, I never really listen to them :0 I read half of Kyoshi, I enjoyed it!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by cotromexto View Post
    mine is how i met your mother, have seen it like 5 times
    Oo yes! It's so good! Who's your fav character? Think mine is Barney of course lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Iroh was amazing ;u;

I loved No Way Home, it was really well done, I can't believe they managed to get all the actors in it from the previous movies! I should give audio books more of a chance, I never really listen to them :0 I read half of Kyoshi, I enjoyed it!
    Yes! They tied No Way Home together soooo well!

Oo seriously finish it. Kyoshi is a badass and definitely had to make a hard decision at the end. It gets crazzzzzy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

Hollow (10-19-2022)