53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m

Favorite shows/movies??

I'm sorry if this is in Spam or General discussion. I genuinely struggle to discern the difference sometimes lol.

What's your favorite show/movie?! Why do you like it? It can be from childhood to now. Or if you childhood movie/show differs from your adulthood show/movie, tell me both!

Please don't hate on what movies/shows people like. It's okay of course to dislike a movie but don't make anyone feel bad for which ones they like. We're here for positive vibes please! We all need a bit of positivity in our lives. If you are going to talk about intricate details of a movie, please put it in spoilers so we don't spoil anything for anyone <3

I'll start!

Favorite movie: Avatar (Not the M. Night one. That one doesn't exist in my book lol).
    Favorite show: Childhood- Crocodile Hunter (rip Steve), Teen- Avatar the Last Airbender, Adult-Uhhhhh....hm. Used to be GOT but then the last season happened. We'll go with Avatar the Last Airbender still lol. It's an oldie but goldie.
    Favorite Book: I think I'm gonna go with Ascendent. Really good dragon riding book!
    And just for fun, favorite anime: Hnnnng probably Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (although OG is good too). It's close with Shield Hero although I didn't see the second season yet.
    Last edited by Ember; 10-18-2022 at 05:19 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-18-2022),Zenitsu (10-18-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    430 times
    Time Online
    244d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 51m
    Oh, don't get me started. I love the Crocodile Hunter series. Steve Irwin is my childhood hero forever and always. He was so driven, passionate, energetic, and his freaking enthusiasm, man... He touched my heart growing up. It benefited me as a person and taught me many valuable lessons! Also, to love all kinds and to treat all things with kindness. I still miss him today. Haha! Typing this makes me so emotional. 😂 I still vividly remember the times I would watch him on TV, being in the moment and having a blast. 🐊🐊 Simpler times

My favourite movie is The Iron Giant.
    It's beautifully animated, the story line is unmatched. In my opinion, it remains a masterpiece of animated filmmaking. You have to watch it! It's so freaking good. It might be a little criminally underrated too. A young boy who discovers and befriends a giant alien robot. 🤖 Definitely give it a watch if you haven't seen it!
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    101d 19h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    I'm sorry if this is in Spam or General discussion. I genuinely struggle to discern the difference sometimes lol.

What's your favorite show/movie?! Why do you like it? It can be from childhood to now. Or if you childhood movie/show differs from your adulthood show/movie, tell me both!

Please don't hate on what movies/shows people like. It's okay of course to dislike a movie but don't make anyone feel bad for which ones they like. We're here for positive vibes please! We all need a bit of positivity in our lives. If you are going to talk about intricate details of a movie, please put it in spoilers so we don't spoil anything for anyone <3

I'll start!

Favorite movie: Avatar (Not the M. Night one. That one doesn't exist in my book lol).
    Favorite show: Childhood- Crocodile Hunter (rip Steve), Teen- Avatar the Last Airbender, Adult-Uhhhhh....hm. Used to be GOT but then the last season happened. We'll go with Avatar the Last Airbender still lol. It's an oldie but goldie.
    Favorite Book: I think I'm gonna go with Ascendent. Really good dragon riding book!
    And just for fun, favorite anime: Hnnnng probably Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (although OG is good too). It's close with Shield Hero although I didn't see the second season yet.
    WE HAVE THE SAME FAV SHOW (Avatar the Last Air Bender) AND ANIME (Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood) I'd have to say my favorite Movie though is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Idk why that one is my fav of all of them it just is okay???

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (10-18-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenitsu View Post
    Oh, don't get me started. I love the Crocodile Hunter series. Steve Irwin is my childhood hero forever and always. He was so driven, passionate, energetic, and his freaking enthusiasm, man... He touched my heart growing up. It benefited me as a person and taught me many valuable lessons! Also, to love all kinds and to treat all things with kindness. I still miss him today. Haha! Typing this makes me so emotional. 😂 I still vividly remember the times I would watch him on TV, being in the moment and having a blast. 🐊🐊 Simpler times

My favourite movie is The Iron Giant.
    It's beautifully animated, the story line is unmatched. In my opinion, it remains a masterpiece of animated filmmaking. You have to watch it! It's so freaking good. It might be a little criminally underrated too. A young boy who discovers and befriends a giant alien robot. 🤖 Definitely give it a watch if you haven't seen it!
    His son is a SPITTING IMAGE of him and his personality!

The Iron Giant freaking slappppps! It's so great. The animation is -chef kiss-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    WE HAVE THE SAME FAV SHOW (Avatar the Last Air Bender) AND ANIME (Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood) I'd have to say my favorite Movie though is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Idk why that one is my fav of all of them it just is okay???
    Yesssss! Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite of the set too! It's between that and Goblet of Fire because...dragons lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (10-18-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Honestly I think this goes in general discussion still and not spam. Is this not an every day discussion? And other people on general discussion were asking people's favorite things like drinks. I reckon this is in that same vein. @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Favourite movie: Spider-Man 2 (the Sam Raimi version) tied with The Dark Knight! I honestly can't choose between the two because they are both fantastic movies.
    Favourite show: Avatar: The Last Airbender
    Favourite book: Pride & Prejudice

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Favourite movie: Spider-Man 2 (the Sam Raimi version) tied with The Dark Knight! I honestly can't choose between the two because they are both fantastic movies.
    Favourite show: Avatar: The Last Airbender
    Favourite book: Pride & Prejudice
    Avatar the last airbender fans unite!!
    I do like both of those movies but I'm so dang super heroed out lately lol. It's super hero overload with all the movies lately.

I've never read pride and prejudice. I know it's a classic but I haven't got around to it yet :p Honestly.... I'm currently listening to the bible....86 hours. And I'm FINALLY on the last 2 hours. It's been a long journey lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Avatar the last airbender fans unite!!
    I do like both of those movies but I'm so dang super heroed out lately lol. It's super hero overload with all the movies lately.

I've never read pride and prejudice. I know it's a classic but I haven't got around to it yet :p Honestly.... I'm currently listening to the bible....86 hours. And I'm FINALLY on the last 2 hours. It's been a long journey lol
    YES AVATAR FANS! Who's your favourite character? c: Mine's Zuko! I knew he'd be great the moment he was properly introduced in episode 2

I agree on the superhero movies, there's a lot out there and it's becoming tooooo much, but there's a certain charm about Spider-Man 2 that you don't really see in the newer superhero movies now, it's just the way the movie flows, thew colour palettes, the shots and the music

Pride and Prejudice is a great book, definitely a classic I recommend reading when you've got time! 86 hours in?! Kudos to you for doing it! I get distracted so easily xD

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    YES AVATAR FANS! Who's your favourite character? c: Mine's Zuko! I knew he'd be great the moment he was properly introduced in episode 2

I agree on the superhero movies, there's a lot out there and it's becoming tooooo much, but there's a certain charm about Spider-Man 2 that you don't really see in the newer superhero movies now, it's just the way the movie flows, thew colour palettes, the shots and the music

Pride and Prejudice is a great book, definitely a classic I recommend reading when you've got time! 86 hours in?! Kudos to you for doing it! I get distracted so easily xD
    Zuko is mine too! With Iroh second (rip Mako).

How did you like the newest spiderman? No way home? I can't remember now. The one with Doc Oc and Green Goblin making a come back lol.

So I listen to audiobooks in the car. I have no choice but to listen to all 86 hours. But it's depressing to think I've spent literal months in my car. I listened to all of game of Thrones (even the prequel books that House of the Dragon is about), Eragon, Twilight, the entire Witcher series, Harry Potter, Ender's Game, and a few other independent books. I read the Kyoshi novel too! Recommend! I have the YangChen one too but I've been stuck on the Bible and haven't been able to read it yet lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    mine is how i met your mother, have seen it like 5 times

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cotromexto For This Useful Post: