DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I mean, I've only owned under 10 uc's ever, mostly when I was flipping accounts but am I the only one who's low-key nauseated that TNT led everyone on that it would be a thing you could 100% earn on-site without using real money and then all the sudden If they were to say charge 50 a pop..
    I personally am not very invested in the idea of getting an UC pet with my money but I'm also broke as hell IRL too.

- - - Updated - - -

When I have kids someday I'll tell them that these were all of Jesus' disciples.

jk I'm never having kids EW
    (⊃•́•̀)⊃⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼
    i'm literally dead inside

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DrillyGang For This Useful Post:

Marius (07-27-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    30d 23h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    When did TNT say it wouldn't be a Nc thing? I feel like that was the case from.the start.
    I know people have said we shouldnt have to pay for something we already had but for me like if I had them already I wouldn't be paying?
    The reason i dont already have the higher tier uc i want is because i could never afford the pbs before they got converted. So i dont mind basically paying to get paint colors I want with the bonus of them being uc. Its great because converteds suck.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    947 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat19 View Post
    When did TNT say it wouldn't be a Nc thing? I feel like that was the case from.the start.
    I know people have said we shouldnt have to pay for something we already had but for me like if I had them already I wouldn't be paying?
    The reason i dont already have the higher tier uc i want is because i could never afford the pbs before they got converted. So i dont mind basically paying to get paint colors I want with the bonus of them being uc. Its great because converteds suck.
    You mean would be an NC thing? I don't recall exactly but I think back when scrappy/gutterfoot were acting face of TNT, they said in a video or editorial whatever that they would return via the NC mall.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I think most of us pretty much assumed it would be an nc thing.

I would die for the early edition quiggle

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!