Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm a horrible person but is anyone else enjoying the crumble of UCs on NP chat?

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 19h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Is it me or many UCs enter the system without PCers raising an eyebrow ?

It seems more safe to bring my bought UC on my main...
    Or even trade them, maybe I shouldn't be fooled idk
    I think it depends on tiers. I'd be more careful if higher ones, lower or even mid seems easier to introduce because unlimited transfers and shuffles.

Just don't brag or bring much attention to yourself, and have a backup story for your pets.

While you can always add new pets into circulation do not forget PC is always a risk, so be cautious. Especially for RW/RN.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    what's stupid is that NC UCs existing does not negate, at all, the work you (general you) put into obtaining the UCs you have now. if you think that someone shelling out dollars for an official NC UCed neoed pet makes all the work, trading, board bumping, neomailing, shuffling & whatever useless - that's on YOU. YOU are the one undervaluing your own time & determination. there is NO goddamn reason you can't be proud of your accomplishments. if that's how you feel, that is YOUR problem and something YOU need to work on. bitching and moaning that people will have an easier time just makes you look like a dick & makes you seem really ungrateful for all the effort you and other people put into getting pets that you LOVED beyond all shadow of a doubt until the possibility of someone getting one that's better than yours existed.

whew maybe this bothered me more than i initially thought lol

blessed by @Clefairy for a prosperous and eggy 2022
    and blessed by @honeycomb with snek on a string crowley ily

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Crowley For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-18-2022),Autobot (07-15-2022),DarkSkies (07-15-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (07-14-2022),Doggie (07-15-2022),Double.Trouble (07-13-2022),Erik. (07-15-2022),Him (07-17-2022),Ismira (07-15-2022),Miri (07-15-2022),Orbit (07-15-2022),Siebenschlaefer (07-13-2022),wizard (07-14-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    some people just wanna watch neopia burn... ~*~*

tell me im wrong, lol. (i too, am one of those people ^^)
    (⊃•́•̀)⊃⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼
    i'm literally dead inside

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DrillyGang For This Useful Post:

oventoast (07-15-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I'm sad about it purely for selfish reasons. Names are all I ever cared about and now other people are going to be paying attention to them more and snapping up the good ones which means I may need to start tilesetting again... on the bright side my list of like 3000 unused names I like might have turned out to be a good investment rather than a huge weird waste of my time.
    Last edited by Jackalope; 07-15-2022 at 11:45 AM.

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    69d 12h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I personally have been a fan, I was able to trade for my dream UC now since people are just drastically undervaluing their current UC's...TNT said they were going to release NC UC's like over a year ago now? still nothing....its almost like the NP chatters dont realize how long (if ever) it takes TNT to implement something haha...as far as im concerned UC's should still be high value because who knows if TNT will ever actually release NC UC's.

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 14h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I guess I feel pretty indifferent about it. Ive had Ucs for years and have lately been moving onto Rws, Pokemon and such. I wont be jumping on spending tons of money right when it comes out but maybe ill make a few, maybe not? Im getting into customization so its pointless to have Ucs sometimes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    30d 23h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    I hope TNT release new Unconverted pets without anything to distinguish them from the old ones. Then I want to sit back and watch the PC burn.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Taffycat For This Useful Post:

Double.Trouble (07-17-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    16d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    honestly TNT really would make the PC crumble if they made it so pet names are no longer unique like Subeta lol

i would assume that about 95% of the RWs that are traded right now wouldn't actually be used as a pet name if names weren't unique. i still don't understand the mindset of wanting pets named stuff like Patio, Bicycle, Drought... the list goes on...

art by ♥ Wooloo ♥

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashimari For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-18-2022),Double.Trouble (07-17-2022),♥ pillowfighter ♥ (07-17-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Quote Originally Posted by ashimari View Post
    honestly TNT really would make the PC crumble if they made it so pet names are no longer unique like Subeta lol

i would assume that about 95% of the RWs that are traded right now wouldn't actually be used as a pet name if names weren't unique. i still don't understand the mindset of wanting pets named stuff like Patio, Bicycle, Drought... the list goes on...
    I totally agree with this!!!!
    I do like having name uniqueness but I think pc is flipping out trying to trade for common words and pets and it’s like…okay, you can make that rw pet an uc rg lupe eventually…..but do you really want one named freaking “fireplace?” Lmfao.

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowfighter For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-18-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    33d 3h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
    what's stupid is that NC UCs existing does not negate, at all, the work you (general you) put into obtaining the UCs you have now. if you think that someone shelling out dollars for an official NC UCed neoed pet makes all the work, trading, board bumping, neomailing, shuffling & whatever useless - that's on YOU. YOU are the one undervaluing your own time & determination. there is NO goddamn reason you can't be proud of your accomplishments. if that's how you feel, that is YOUR problem and something YOU need to work on. bitching and moaning that people will have an easier time just makes you look like a dick & makes you seem really ungrateful for all the effort you and other people put into getting pets that you LOVED beyond all shadow of a doubt until the possibility of someone getting one that's better than yours existed.

whew maybe this bothered me more than i initially thought lol
    this is my thought. the UCs I have don't have the greatest Xxxxxx names except one but
    I either worked hard to trade around for them, put time into finding them, or perhaps,
    lol spent money and time on here looking and ensuring it'd be worth it. i won't be giving them up when NC UCs come out.
    they now have memories attached
    my lurker card got revoked so here I am I guess

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Skellington For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-18-2022)