Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which anime do you wish for or not want a new season?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    188 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Digimon is my love! And there are actually quite a lot of new content for it!
    Idk what was the last season you watched, but in recent years we had the 7(!) movies for Digimon Adventure (and another one for 02 got announced), Digimon Univers: Appli Monsters and Digimon Ghost Game which is currently airing!
    I opened up a thread for it when it stared, hoping we can discuss it each week but no one ever replied lol. I still watch if ofc
    Was your thread for Tri? Because I have a LOT of opinions on that one lolol

I’m gonna go w Spy x Family because that manga gives me life right now and I want to see the Bond arc animated so I can die from diabetes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

mugi (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 2h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post

I’m gonna go w Spy x Family because that manga gives me life right now and I want to see the Bond arc animated so I can die from diabetes.
    Haha no, it was for Ghost Game. But feel free to open one for tri! I have a lot of opinions as well lmao.

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

mugi (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_dragonz View Post
    Another one came to mind..... Grand blue season 2 onegaishimasu!!
    Grand blue is a scam LOL!!! There was barely anything about diving but still it was funny as heck!

--- edit ---

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post

I'm not a fan of the SXF anime I felt the manga did so much better in terms of the characters interactions and emotions. But tbf, it's definitely very difficult to animate a psychic's reaction compared to reading it in a manga.
    Last edited by mugi; 07-04-2022 at 03:39 AM.

Koi

Chopper
    Pronouns
    she / her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Yup Savers is season 5. For me it was like, I loved Digimon so much as a child and I couldn't accept it ends after 4 seasons (I watched the first 4 dubbed on TV). Then I looked up, and luckily it was right around when Savers just started airing in Japan! So that's how I started watching anime in Japanese basically lmao.

Also Ghost is soooooooo good! Really. I'm sure you'd enjoy it ^^
    I'm biased towards the original characters because that's what got me hooked up to the series.
    Guess I'm a sentimental person HAHAHA. I'll go watch Digimon Adventure (2020)!

Another old anime which I've enjoyed was Kare Kano. It's kind of rom-com but definitely more inclined towards the comedy side.
    Adding on, I think a new season for Fruits Basket would be really good!
    I wanna see the married life of Kyo and Tohru as well as the other characters since their curse was broken (KyoxTohru is my favourite).
    Last edited by xChoppie; 07-04-2022 at 03:44 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xChoppie For This Useful Post:

mugi (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 2h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by xChoppie View Post
    I'm biased towards the original characters because that's what got me hooked up to the series.

Another old anime which I've enjoyed was Kare Kano. It's kind of rom-com but definitely more inclined towards the comedy side.
    I wanna see the married life of Kyo and Tohru as well as the other characters since their curse was broken (KyoxTohru is my favourite).
    Oh yeah I totally forgot to mention the Adventure remake!!!
    Imo it was good but for some reason I heard a lot of people didn't like it...
    I hope you'd enjoy it!

I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

mugi (07-04-2022),xChoppie (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m

Was there a continuation showing the married life of Kyo and Tohru? I know the new manga was more about their children and their parents weren't ever mentioned or shown

Ooo, I've never heard of Kare Kano, guess that's another one to add onto my list.

Koi

Chopper
    Pronouns
    she / her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by mugi View Post
    Was there a continuation showing the married life of Kyo and Tohru? I know the new manga was more about their children and their parents weren't ever mentioned or shown

Ooo, I've never heard of Kare Kano, guess that's another one to add onto my list.
    Have not tried to search for the new manga yet, but wow would be nice to see their kids!
    Nope, sadly there wasn't anywhere that shows the married life of Kyo and Tohru.
    I feel like they could totally do that and there will be sufficient fan base?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xChoppie For This Useful Post:

mugi (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Have not tried to search for the new manga yet, but wow would be nice to see their kids!
    Nope, sadly there wasn't anywhere that shows the married life of Kyo and Tohru.
    I feel like they could totally do that and there will be sufficient fan base?
    The mangaka did kinda do a continuation called Fruits Basket Another which featured most of their kids in high school but the story is a little slow and it's kinda confusing whose kid is whose.

I also wished they showed the future of all the characters instead of jumping right into a time where all their kids are grown It would have been nice to see how Kyo handled his kids.

Koi

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mugi For This Useful Post:

xChoppie (07-04-2022)

Gyaoo!
    Pronouns
    【she ⚡ her】
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    52d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I'm starting to get doubtful that it will ever happen (especially as it was funded? by Netflix), but I'd reeeeally love another season of Brand New Animal! Even if its just set in the same world with a new storyline, I really dug it Highly recommend if anyone hasn't watched it yet!
    I'd also love another Avatar series but with LoK's reception I don't know if or when that'll happen. I personally didn't mind LoK but I also understand the dislike.

Thank you Zenitsu and Greyfaerie for my siggy UBs respectively!
    Thank you Hollow for the vector art!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zapdos For This Useful Post:

mugi (07-04-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 2h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Thought about another one.

One of my favorite anime and manga of all times is Bamboo Blade. It's a fun comedy about a kendo club! It has one anime season with 26 episodes, and it's great! And it closes up the story pretty tightly. But......... the manga continued quite a bit after the anime, even though the story made a pretty big shift. Another detail I want to note is that in one of the volumes the mangaka says they actually worked on a screenplay for another anime season (unrelated to the manga story I guess)! But yeah it never came to be.
    I'd be happy to see another season - either original story with the anime characters or even just an adaptation of the rest of the manga.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

mugi (07-04-2022)