Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I guess it's finally time to properly introduce myself...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    Hi there Bomb! Welcome out of the CK shadows, I hope you enjoy participating in our community, glad to see another face!

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 15h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    hi bombdevil! artist, eh? I'd love to see some art!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 15h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome to the forum bomb!! Don't worry there is such friendly ppl willing to help, just take it slow and don't be afraid ^^

I'm also curious about your art, I hope you can share a bit with us

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 4h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Welcome to cK, bomb! Don't be at all worried about the activity side of things. You'll find things around the place that you wish to join in with and various topics that may pique your interests I'm sure. I too LOVE coffee! Just recently came back from a holiday and had to grab myself some of the local brews to try (I LOVE a strong, robust coffee brew myself).

These are a few of the ones we managed to pick up and they're all SOOOO good.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    174 times
    Time Online
    244d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    hi bomb! im a coffee lover too! got myself some nespresso machines, drips, aeropresses, coffee socks, etc. my storage space is starting to run out... :lol:

btw, VPS addict is..? virtual private server? im a nerd, and thats the only VPS i can think of. lol!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    447 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Bomb, welcome to ck!
    Hope to see you around the forums

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Hello bomb and welcome to ck! It’s okay to be shy! People here are very nice to talk to.
    I too am a big csm fan! Are you excited for the anime to come out? >

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    [QUOTE=bombdevil;1256920]bombdevil, You have been a member of clraik for 136 day(s) but haven't posted anything yet. Be noted that we are restricting users who do not post after some time. Please show some activity in the community. We are very friendly!

oh clraik i know this and I Love You...... i am just shy DX but here I am, i am not trying to be restricted
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 23h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    oh wow guys thank you all for the warm welcome and sorry for my delayed replies, i was at a renaissance festival and it was very fun but kept me quite busy

lets see if i can give everyone a cohesive response without making a million posts or repeating myself like a broken record, LOL!

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @DarkSkies

i mostly do digital art of anime characters, fantasy creatures/animals and anthros ^__^ i also create a lot of neopets art but most of it is recognizable OCs, so if anyone is really interested in that do feel free to PM me ~ maybe someday i will take some requests for clraik users if i have the free time, but im also usually happy to trade art for neopets things like NC items, NP, UCs etc but i also do like to do the occasional art trade for time to time, especially if it involves drawing neopet OCs

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

i work at a starbucks as a barista so recently i've been enjoying myself a chocolate malt cold foam cold brew-- if you like iced coffee and malt i HIGHLY reccomend it, it's basically the highlight of my day whenever i work when i have brewed coffee at home i usually enjoy some Siren's Blend which is a starbucks medium roast (vastly superior to Pike's Place) however if there are seasonal reserve coffees i like to grab a special dark roast from time to time too

@(you need an account to see links)

i am a neopets player with a soft side for the old pet art but wasnt able to create any painted pets of my own before the conversion or be lucky enough to end up with something that could trade well for the pets i want to acquire, so here i am hahaha ^_^ i also enjoy being in a more mature environment with other neopets or pet site players in general where a wider variety of subjects can be discussed without a PG rating. One of my favorite threads to read on here is the neopets "under your skin" thread, it helps me blow off some steam when dealing with frustrating site related things haha

CSM fans You Are Seen *my head explodes*

very excitedly anticipating the anime :3

sorry for my vagueness, VPS means virtual pet site! ^^

Those look DELICIOUS, really nothing hits quite like local brew lol do you have a favorite of the ones you showed?

and to everyone else who gave a general welcome thank you thank you!!! i really appreciate it and im happy i finally introduced myself <3

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bombdevil For This Useful Post:

EnderTheory (05-30-2022),Nattiee (05-30-2022),♥ pillowfighter ♥ (05-30-2022),Shawn (05-31-2022),Strat (05-31-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by bombdevil View Post
    oh wow guys thank you all for the warm welcome and sorry for my delayed replies, i was at a renaissance festival and it was very fun but kept me quite busy

lets see if i can give everyone a cohesive response without making a million posts or repeating myself like a broken record, LOL!

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @DarkSkies

i mostly do digital art of anime characters, fantasy creatures/animals and anthros ^__^ i also create a lot of neopets art but most of it is recognizable OCs, so if anyone is really interested in that do feel free to PM me ~ maybe someday i will take some requests for clraik users if i have the free time, but im also usually happy to trade art for neopets things like NC items, NP, UCs etc but i also do like to do the occasional art trade for time to time, especially if it involves drawing neopet OCs

i work at a starbucks as a barista so recently i've been enjoying myself a chocolate malt cold foam cold brew-- if you like iced coffee and malt i HIGHLY reccomend it, it's basically the highlight of my day whenever i work when i have brewed coffee at home i usually enjoy some Siren's Blend which is a starbucks medium roast (vastly superior to Pike's Place) however if there are seasonal reserve coffees i like to grab a special dark roast from time to time too

i am a neopets player with a soft side for the old pet art but wasnt able to create any painted pets of my own before the conversion or be lucky enough to end up with something that could trade well for the pets i want to acquire, so here i am hahaha ^_^ i also enjoy being in a more mature environment with other neopets or pet site players in general where a wider variety of subjects can be discussed without a PG rating. One of my favorite threads to read on here is the neopets "under your skin" thread, it helps me blow off some steam when dealing with frustrating site related things haha

CSM fans You Are Seen *my head explodes*

very excitedly anticipating the anime :3

sorry for my vagueness, VPS means virtual pet site! ^^

Those look DELICIOUS, really nothing hits quite like local brew lol do you have a favorite of the ones you showed?

and to everyone else who gave a general welcome thank you thank you!!! i really appreciate it and im happy i finally introduced myself <3
    Would love to taste all your suggested creations!!!! How did you fair the other day when Starbucks pretty much went offline for a bit?