Thread: What are (or were) the most annoying avatars to get?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

What are (or were) the most annoying avatars to get?

For me, the most annoying ones are the luck based ones. Every day I try to get the Symol avy and nothing. Snowager, Turmy, Forgotten Shore, Burried Treasure, the Wheels ones as well...
    I try for Edna every time she asks for 3 items as well

The peak of happiness to me was getting the Discarded Grundo two days ago

My account is 10+ years old.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    16d 18h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Bats auto quest userscript works wonders for helping get the Edna avatar if you aren’t already utilising it.

In fact they’ve made ones for Symol Hole, Turmy and most other annoying dailies, they all make life a lot easier.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Bats auto quest userscript works wonders for helping get the Edna avatar if you aren’t already utilising it.

In fact they’ve made ones for Symol Hole, Turmy and most other annoying dailies, they all make life a lot easier.
    I only use it for kad feeding tbh... I like to get the avies, but some of them are just really hard to get :p

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 20h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    There's a pretty extensive complaint thread about the random avatars that just fell off page one a day or so ago ~
    (you need an account to see links)

To avoid re-treading the same topic, perhaps we'll hear about the not random avatars but more of the long duration, skill-based, or just silly ones.

Personally I'm most annoyed by any Battledome avatar which first requires a completely and utterly unpredictable random event to take place for you to be able to achieve said avatar -- I'm looking at you Black Pteri. (So that's sort of random.)

I'm also annoyed by the caption contest avatar, which requires I guess a certain degree of either celebrity or spamming the boards or extreme creativity such that total strangers would see your entry at absolute random and vote it to the top?

And the random contest avatar. Because they keep dangling its re-emergence over our heads and not returning the random contest again (again).

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (07-03-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    There's a pretty extensive complaint thread about the random avatars that just fell off page one a day or so ago ~
    (you need an account to see links)

To avoid re-treading the same topic, perhaps we'll hear about the not random avatars but more of the long duration, skill-based, or just silly ones.

Personally I'm most annoyed by any Battledome avatar which first requires a completely and utterly unpredictable random event to take place for you to be able to achieve said avatar -- I'm looking at you Black Pteri. (So that's sort of random.)

I'm also annoyed by the caption contest avatar, which requires I guess a certain degree of either celebrity or spamming the boards or extreme creativity such that total strangers would see your entry at absolute random and vote it to the top?

And the random contest avatar. Because they keep dangling its re-emergence over our heads and not returning the random contest again (again).
    oh, I didn't see that, sorry

I don't have the CC avy because I guess I'm very insecure about making a good caption? lol but I actually got the beauty contest avatar, just had to stay very active on the boards wich was very annoying...

I don't have the black Pteri too