Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    69d 12h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

Rare War Prizes whereabouts?

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows who owns the following:
    castle defenders shield (I believe hrobi got one of these)
    Lord kass Amulet (I believe only one was released and featheralley got it)
    Darigan sword of death (again one released and last person I saw who had it was that petrewon guy)
    Lord darigan blade (1 released I think? Featheralley again?)

those are who they got released to...but I�m wondering does feather still own the kass amulet? Or the lord darigan blade? Anyone know who owns these please let me know!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 15h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    About DSoD, it was given to Jasmine (featheralley) and she sold it to petrewon back in the day. Several have appeared in the tp (including one last year? two years ago maybe?), so they were either duped (petrewon was hacked a few times if I remember right) or generated (there was a exploit a few years ago where you could gen any item if you had the ID). There was a screenshot in the updated BD showing 24 damage icons, unsure if that's right.

Lord Darigan Sword was given to psxfaq who gave/sold to Jasmine later on. I'm not sure on Lord Kass Amulet but I'd say there were some and the first one was owned by garet_jaxx I'm pretty sure? But I'd bet that Jasmine had one at some point in the game

Hrobi had a castle defender shield yeah but it was not unique; sword was however and I think it went to Warahu? Can't remember the exact name, it was a really strong pet back in the day

It was a long time ago and my memory is not the brightest so there might be mistakes. Good old times.
    Last edited by Zokshen; 06-09-2020 at 06:02 PM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zokshen For This Useful Post:

Getwellsoon (06-09-2020),hatpacket (06-10-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (06-09-2020),Sakuras (06-10-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    69d 12h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Can anyone confirm that there were multiple lord kass amulets?

Thanks for all the info! Do you know of any other castle defenders shields other than hrobi’s?

I am mainly interested in the lord kass amulet info more than anything

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Getwellsoon View Post

Thanks for all the info! Do you know of any other castle defenders shields other than hrobi’s?

As far as the kass amulet goes, there was only one.

Here's an old reddit post detailing some one of a kind items, LKA included:

(you need an account to see links)

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (06-10-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokshen View Post
    About DSoD, it was given to Jasmine (featheralley) and she sold it to petrewon back in the day. Several have appeared in the tp (including one last year? two years ago maybe?), so they were either duped (petrewon was hacked a few times if I remember right) or generated (there was a exploit a few years ago where you could gen any item if you had the ID). There was a screenshot in the updated BD showing 24 damage icons, unsure if that's right.

Lord Darigan Sword was given to psxfaq who gave/sold to Jasmine later on. I'm not sure on Lord Kass Amulet but I'd say there were some and the first one was owned by garet_jaxx I'm pretty sure? But I'd bet that Jasmine had one at some point in the game

Hrobi had a castle defender shield yeah but it was not unique; sword was however and I think it went to Warahu? Can't remember the exact name, it was a really strong pet back in the day

It was a long time ago and my memory is not the brightest so there might be mistakes. Good old times.
    Warahyuu was name

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

If your interested I think @(you need an account to see links) was selling some of these items back in the day! Correct me if im wrong

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindictive For This Useful Post:

Zokshen (06-10-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    69d 12h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I am more interested in buying on on the actual site...trying to figure out who owns it now lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I am more interested in buying on on the actual site...trying to figure out who owns it now lol
    Oh im pretty sure the only way is still to get them illegitly. I doubt anyone who has the original of each of those would be willing to sell them at this point of their neo lives

Good luck though hopefully you can get the items you desire

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vindictive For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (06-10-2020),Zokshen (06-10-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    122d 19h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Castle defenders sword - awarded to warahyuu for coming 1st on the meridell high scores in the first meridell vs darigan plot. The account was frozen 17 years ago and has been purged.

Castle defenders shield - awarded to hrobi and novenyak for coming 2nd and 3rd for meridell. Novenyak scammed and traded the shield to v_team for SAP by saying the shield was multiple use instead of single use. Both accounts frozen 17 years ago and have since been purged. Hrobi still has the shield sitting in her gallery (probably never for sale).

Lord Darigans blade - awarded to psxfaq for coming 1st on the darigan high scores. He quit within a week after the war and gave it to featheralley. Not sure if it was the blade or the sword that was sold to petrewon and then hacked/stolen out of his gallery.

Lord Darigans Jewel - awarded to dagobert2001 and v_team for coming 2nd and 3rd for darigan. Dagobert2001 and v_team frozen 17 years ago. I cant remember if featheralley also received one for coming 4th.

The legit ones have been lost in time and the remaining ones are more than likely generated.
    Last edited by nataurs; 06-11-2020 at 01:56 AM.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nataurs For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (06-11-2020),Getwellsoon (06-11-2020),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (06-11-2020),Sakuras (06-11-2020),Saturnine (06-11-2020),Zokshen (06-11-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 15h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by nataurs View Post
    Castle defenders sword - awarded to warahyuu for coming 1st on the meridell high scores in the first meridell vs darigan plot. The account was frozen 17 years ago and has been purged.

Castle defenders shield - awarded to hrobi and novenyak for coming 2nd and 3rd for meridell. Novenyak scammed and traded the shield to v_team for SAP by saying the shield was multiple use instead of single use. Both accounts frozen 17 years ago and have since been purged. Hrobi still has the shield sitting in her gallery (probably never for sale).

Lord Darigans blade - awarded to psxfaq for coming 1st on the darigan high scores. He quit within a week after the war and gave it to featheralley. Not sure if it was the blade or the sword that was sold to petrewon and then hacked/stolen out of his gallery.

Lord Darigans Jewel - awarded to dagobert2001 and v_team for coming 2nd and 3rd for darigan. Dagobert2001 and v_team frozen 17 years ago.

The legit ones have been lost in time and the remaining ones are more than likely generated.
    The names you listed are all so familiar to me. Brings back those memories, thank you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Getting these items legibly onsite isn’t gonna happen. Everybody who was awarded them or bought/was gifted them is now long gone, or raided/frozen.
    I did have the jewel awhile back as well as a few others very unique items. I still have a few pretty unique items like that as well. The jewel and Lord Kass Singshot were both sold onsite to a well known player who isn’t around anymore.

There are certainly ways to get items like that still, but you’d have to be offering a pretty penny
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Erik. (06-12-2020),Sakuras (06-12-2020)