DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    5d 12h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

did featheralley become a monitor before or after becoming rich or w/e?

also they haven't been part of neopets for quite a while, I don't really think it's that absurd for them to forget things like weapon icon amounts regardless of being one-of-a-kind. regardless, so far i like this AMA? finding out stuff like (you need an account to see links) is pretty funny.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Lmao inb4 Xweetok and Ogrins flooding the pound
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaze View Post

did featheralley become a monitor before or after becoming rich or w/e?

also they haven't been part of neopets for quite a while, I don't really think it's that absurd for them to forget things like weapon icon amounts regardless of being one-of-a-kind. regardless, so far i like this AMA? finding out stuff like (you need an account to see links) is pretty funny.
    I'm assuming after she became all high status they gave her admin power probably because so many people attempt to hack her and/or know her account plus as a neo "celebrity" she would had influence over people in the community, (you know over the ones that suck up to popular users or to people with power on forums).

DSoD hard to get? It was GIVEN to one person that person being featheralley who apparently worked for neopets...and only one DSoD exists so you wouldn't be able to get it no matter how hard you tried. Doesn't matter now the sword like she said was nerfed.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by BGH View Post
    Wait I don't understand, is Donna saying they gave top players like featheralley admin powers? Well that isn't much of a surprise...

God this AMA sucks donkey dick, they are dodging all the key questions and not giving serious and direct answers. Like when asked about ad0 Adam didn't even bother to fully discuss him nor when asked about the DSoD, although he stated he forgot the icon amount for the sword which is strange considering its 1 of a kind item, how can you forget something like that unless he was completely high when he made and gave the sword out which wouldn't be a surprise considering its ridiculously over the top icon amount (or at least presumed) and only given to a certain privileged individual...

Featheralley did work for Neopets, she was a monitor.
    I am really sorry I can't remember the number of icons for the sword. It was probably ridiculously overpowered when we launched it as it was so hard to get. I would imagine over time TNT had adjusted it downwards.
    edit: Crap, I was late.....

To make this post useful, here's Donna's "mean quesadilla" recipe: (you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by MS-DOS; 05-26-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I think Adam dodged a lot of the questions surrounding ad0 because really, anyone could have done what he did. The SQL injection exploit was around for a long time and he was the only one with the knowledge and capability that actually played neopets or was involved with it in some way. Keep in mind back then the idea of making money off NPs wasnt really thought about. He was a hobbyist, a blackhat so to speak. Adam recognizes this and realises they had flaws in their own DB. Not much to be done about it. I think it was also blown out of proportion. Even Ad0 himself downplayed all the shit surrounding his hack when he came to visit the BD Chat on 6/6/06. The date is meaningful because ad0 hacked neopets on 4/4/04 (4/3/04 to be super duper technical, but still). And I think the whole Jasmine having staff privledges, Helen having staff privledges, etc etc was to be expected. Helen was well known to have been a previous board monitor before Viacom came around... Jasmine has the ONLY dagger from that boss dude and Helen had the only Spoppy I and Spoppy II, III. Cute_koalaby had the biggest petpet gallery in Neopets at one point and was told from premium support that her only missing petpets were unavailable to the general neopian public (the spoppys). Yet Helen had them in her gallery, lol. Too bad Jess got hacked and lost everything.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Man I was good friends with Jess. She let me get her game avvies back in the day too. She's an amazing artist.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Man I was good friends with Jess. She let me get her game avvies back in the day too. She's an amazing artist.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Yea, I was actually a really close friend of hers. We met on the RS and Chat boards. Ive known her for a longggg time. When her PP gallery only had 50 petpets I was the one who found her a seller for those retired marauder pets or w/e. I think I still have her on facebook.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    haha ahh trev weren't those the days?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    160 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Just came across this thread, was a real interesting read! Donna sounds pretty awesome.