Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

theartbook35

This is my youtube channel: (you need an account to see links)

I tend to do a lot of Minecraft videos... let's plays, Mineplex mini-games, custom maps/adventure maps, etc. I do stuff with Sims 4 and the Sushi Cat series a lot, too.

I don't take games too seriously, or myself too seriously, but I like to play games well. I really dislike youtubers who are insanely popular and they are terrible at Minecraft *cough*Captainsparklez*cough*. There are male and female gamers alike who are incredible at this game and others and hardly get recognized for it (Not that I think I deserve 9 million subscribers for what I have on my channel, I just try really hard to make my content worth watching).

I'm doing this youtube thing as a social experiment kinda sorta... to see how many discussions we can create out of what's in my videos, and topics I discuss in them that are not directly related to the game. Given that I'm autistic and sometimes struggle with a language impairment, this is helping my speech a lot, which was pretty awful sometimes before I started my channel.

Anyways, hope you like what I have there so far, and any feedback you have is greatly appreciated
    EEL SUSHI

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I don't play Minecraft so I can't really give my opinion about how well done your videos are, but they sure seem complete and easy to follow!

But now I totally want to play that Sushi Cat game! It's the first time I hear about it so I'm pretty excited.

Your voice is sooo relaxing by the way! @(you need an account to see links)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

spleef35 (01-02-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    OMG WE CAN OKAY MINECRAFT TOGETHERRRRRRR HMU

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

@spleef35

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maison For This Useful Post:

spleef35 (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Make a modded Minecraft series, I'd totally watch that
    I LOVE THOSE
    Also, subscribed, I'll check your videos later ;D

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    YAY! I have found people I can play MC with! w00t! @(you need an account to see links) We could totally do a multiplayer series, or something along those lines ;D
    @(you need an account to see links), thank you for the kind words I'm glad I got you into Sushi Cat. I have played every single Sushi Cat game, and they are ADDICTIVE.
    @(you need an account to see links), that's been a thing in the back of my mind, cause there are certain mods I love like Tinker's Construct, Archimedes Ships and a few others. Right now, for season 2 of my survival series, I'm using command block vanilla mods, made by IJAMinecraft. DEFINITELY check out his channel, because his creations are amazing! I don't know off hand when I will do a modded series, but it will happen perhaps during the summer of this year (I have a major let's build series coming soon, the finale of Let's Play with Clay, and a MC amplified LP to get finish first).
    Last edited by spleef35; 01-02-2016 at 03:08 PM.
    EEL SUSHI

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by spleef35 View Post
    YAY! I have found people I can play MC with! w00t! @(you need an account to see links) We could totally do a multiplayer series, or something along those lines ;D
    @(you need an account to see links), thank you for the kind words I'm glad I got you into Sushi Cat. I have played every single Sushi Cat game, and they are ADDICTIVE.
    @(you need an account to see links), that's been a thing in the back of my mind, cause there are certain mods I love like Tinker's Construct, Archimedes Ships and a few others. Right now, for season 2 of my survival series, I'm using command block vanilla mods, made like IJAMinecraft. DEFINITELY check out his channel, because his creations are amazing! I don't know off hand when I will do a modded series, but it will happen perhaps during the summer of this year (I have a major let's build series coming soon, the finale of Let's Play with Clay, and a MC amplified LP to get finish first).
    Oh, I see
    I watch GamingOnCaffeine and KingDaddyDMAC mostly xD
    Do a FTB Infinity series

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ban For This Useful Post:

spleef35 (01-02-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    Oh, I see
    I watch GamingOnCaffeine and KingDaddyDMAC mostly xD
    Do a FTB Infinity series
    I've heard of GamingOnCaffeine, I should check out that channel.

I'll research FTB Infinity, it looks really substantial, which is my kind of modpack. If I do it, it will be if/when they update the modpacks for 1.8 (I don't want to go back to 1.7.10, personally, I'm too attached to 1.8, lol). I've looked into another modpack like Hexxit, because it would give me a good challenge. There are a bunch of channels that have showcased this modpack, and very few of them utilize its strengths. So I'd like to do it some justice.
    EEL SUSHI

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I've heard of GamingOnCaffeine, I should check out that channel.

I'll research FTB Infinity, it looks really substantial, which is my kind of modpack. If I do it, it will be if/when they update the modpacks for 1.8 (I don't want to go back to 1.7.10, personally, I'm too attached to 1.8, lol). I've looked into another modpack like Hexxit, because it would give me a good challenge. There are a bunch of channels that have showcased this modpack, and very few of them utilize its strengths. So I'd like to do it some justice.
    Isaac is awesome
    And yeah, FTB is great, I play on a server that uses it ^^
    But don't expect it to 1.8 any sooner D:
    I myself like 1.7.10 better though

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ban For This Useful Post:

spleef35 (01-02-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    Isaac is awesome
    And yeah, FTB is great, I play on a server that uses it ^^
    But don't expect it to 1.8 any sooner D:
    I myself like 1.7.10 better though
    1.7 in my opinion has always run smoother than 1.8, not too mention the way they updated the way the biomes flowed into each other. MC needed horses, badly.

In terms of features, I prefer 1.8, but I think they could stand to make certain biomes like the roofed forest less common. I dislike that biome nowadays... The rarity of jungles really urks me, too. Though the map I used for my let's play, has all the biomes, and I mean ALL OF THEM, within a 2000x2000 block radius, so there's a jungle not that far from my spawn.
    EEL SUSHI

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    1.7 in my opinion has always run smoother than 1.8, not too mention the way they updated the way the biomes flowed into each other. MC needed horses, badly.

In terms of features, I prefer 1.8, but I think they could stand to make certain biomes like the roofed forest less common. I dislike that biome nowadays... The rarity of jungles really urks me, too. Though the map I used for my let's play, has all the biomes, and I mean ALL OF THEM, within a 2000x2000 block radius, so there's a jungle not that far from my spawn.
    Yeah, but there are mods that change all that, so that's why I prefer 1.7 xD
    Want horses? Why not, a billion mods add those
    Want biomes? Lots of mods add even better biomes