Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your account has been silenced permanently.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 20h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    People should avoid the neoboards like the plague as it's a disproportional threat to your account.
    Last edited by Virex; 10-11-2015 at 01:30 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Virex For This Useful Post:

Aska (10-11-2015),CaptainNight (10-11-2015),genesis (10-11-2015),Naked Gamer (10-11-2015),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (10-11-2015),Zachafer (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Virex View Post
    People should avoid the neoboards like the plague as it's an unproportional threat to your account.
    Indeed I basically do but sometimes small chats in threads of my own but I'm not stupid to start something lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 20h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Virex View Post
    People should avoid the neoboards like the plague as it's an unproportional threat to your account.
    I only really go to the TC.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by radiozender View Post
    So this is going on, no warning, no nothing, does tnt really care about keeping their players?? Kinda sick of neopets haha.

Who else got perma silenced and what you do to avoid it?
    I remember hearing they delete records of silences/warnings after 1 year and give you a clean slate + I have heard some instances of people sending in a ticket after 1 year and getting unsilenced. @(you need an account to see links) may be able to elaborate on this. He probably has the record for most silences

6. The Following User Says Thank You to learningtoneopet1 For This Useful Post:

Mophead (10-11-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    2d 8h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It's like Neo is trying to ruin itself.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtoneopet1 View Post
    I remember hearing they delete records of silences/warnings after 1 year and give you a clean slate + I have heard some instances of people sending in a ticket after 1 year and getting unsilenced. @(you need an account to see links) may be able to elaborate on this. He probably has the record for most silences
    I've had instances where I was at like 240 hours silenced and then ditched the account for a few months, came back and got warned first time, and perma silenced afterwards. But I've also had instances where I've been at ~120 hours or something and I ditched the account or just started being less vulgar and explicit towards people and I started getting multiple warnings before my next silencing, or in one instance where I went back to 24 hours.
    I think it primarily depends on user history with TNT, what they've got logged on your IP, and the things you've said.

I've gotten by with calling people dumber than a sack of brain dead rocks, but have gotten silenced for saying I've got nothing to do. TNT is just silly sometimes.

As for getting unpermad. It's never happened to me. Not once. Ever.
    But I've had friends and I've seen people get unsilenced after a year or two, or even three just by trying to explain the situation, lying about what they said, or even straight up apologizing to TNT. I'm sure they start a clean slate for some users at some point definitely. 6 - 12 months in my opinion, depending on the time of the year. Always thought they did it in four quarterly cycles of three month periods and you just had to be eligible for the next coming quarter.
    @(you need an account to see links) I would just argue that you didn't know linking people to your facebook was against the rules since the site has facebook connectivity and doesn't ban /some/ facebook links anymore. I don't think they've updated the ToS to say that linking Facebook accounts specifically is against the rules either.

Hopefully you don't have a record anywhere near as bad as mine for any single thing on the site.
    I'm sure you'll get unsilenced just fine!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

radiozender (10-11-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    The best thing to do is avoid the boards. Even more if you have ran a program on your account. Arguing with someone on a board is like the special Olympics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    unpopular opinion i feel like it was justified lol?
    giving your fb to ppl on a kids site seems pretty sketchy. you could be Anyone.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

Lizerd (10-11-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    22d 2h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I asked to get my perma-silenced account back from TnT once..... they responded by freezing it and closing my ticket. Dicks.
    [center]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hurricane For This Useful Post:

Mindfang (10-11-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    7h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) I sure did apologize and told them i had no idea that it wasnt allowed, and i think my ip is clean also. I had some trouble before with tnt but that was on a different ip (different country even). But if they deny my ticket then i will try in a half year again. !

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I asked to get my perma-silenced account back from TnT once..... they responded by freezing it and closing my ticket. Dicks.
    I hope that doesnt happen to me xd