Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Neopets Live AMA - this Wednesday - Ft. CEO Dom, The infamous Alice, and more

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 7h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Draothgorin View Post
    Y25BIRTHDAY
    Expires Nov 30th
    150NC off 1K or more NC Purchases
    Wait it has an expiration date?

Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    The NC UC thing sounds interesting, like only certain colours per batch? I wonder if tokens will be one use per colour.

Plot with bd element is exciting!
    Supposedly first ones will be faeries

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    138d 23h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 37m
    Apparently, you can feed the book to a Grarrl, so that's something.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Guil (11-16-2023),Sakuras (11-16-2023),Zapdos (11-16-2023)

Pronouns
    She\Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    3d 16h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I don't do UC trading but do you think it'll piss off people who did? I imagine people traded a Battle Dome pet or a VWN pet for some faerie UC you can get from a gacha ray.

I thought the idea was to make it a wearable or give original UC some trophy.

Unless this ray is not permanent or some kind of "effect" like "Castle Nox - Corridor of Chance"?

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 7h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by bakery View Post
    I don't do UC trading but do you think it'll piss off people who did? I imagine people traded a Battle Dome pet or a VWN pet for some faerie UC you can get from a gacha ray.

Unless this ray is not permanent or some kind of "effect" like "Castle Nox - Corridor of Chance"?
    It's 1 use and probably non tradeable since it will be NC.

But we still don't have all the detailing yet. Now you're probably going to have as always both sides of the coin.

People who care and don't care. The truth is that the most valuable right now are RN/RW, and it will keep like that until renaming if ever happens.

BD is good though most PCers I believe only want cute stuff?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Guil (11-16-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    127d 3h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    I think I saw someone mention all the old art is coming back, not just current UCs?

COME TO ME MY BELOVEDS

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

caviar (11-16-2023),Charizard (11-16-2023),Fiore (11-17-2023),Gotch (11-17-2023),Pringle (11-17-2023),rio (11-16-2023),Vulpes (11-16-2023),Zapdos (11-16-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 times
    Time Online
    41d 17h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    I think I saw someone mention all the old art is coming back, not just current UCs?

COME TO ME MY BELOVEDS

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    i feel like THAT is the most exiting news/confirmation from the whole AMA im so excited for the faerie bori!!

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

Alister (11-16-2023),Bioluminescence (11-17-2023),Charizard (11-16-2023),Gotch (11-17-2023),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (11-17-2023),Pringle (11-17-2023),rio (11-16-2023),Vulpes (11-16-2023),Zapdos (11-16-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    36d 3h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    god i would do unspeakable things for that faerie cybunny!! i know its not even that far off the redraw in terms of posing, but there's something about it that just raises my dopamine levels

Pomi the Ryu
    amazing userbar by lyrichord

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    33d 2h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by bakery View Post

I'm not listening again but I think he said it was still a wearable, so it will effectively be a skin, and likely won't be tradeable. They have also in the past said there will be an easy way to tell on lookups. Honestly though it sounded like they still haven't fully decided how this is all going to work, which is probably why it's been pushed back.

IDK though, if it was like the lab ray and you got random zaps with some much rarer than others and you could then trade it would probably coax more money out of people long term and would definitely liven up the PC. But also I just want to get the pets I want in the colours I want stat.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

bakery (11-16-2023),Gotch (11-17-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 7h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by birdies View Post
    I'm not listening again but I think he said it was still a wearable, so it will effectively be a skin, and likely won't be tradeable. They have also in the past said there will be an easy way to tell on lookups. Honestly though it sounded like they still haven't fully decided how this is all going to work, which is probably why it's been pushed back.

IDK though, if it was like the lab ray and you got random zaps with some much rarer than others and you could then trade it would probably coax more money out of people long term and would definitely liven up the PC. But also I just want to get the pets I want in the colours I want stat.
    Maybe a zap legend on pets lookup like with petpets?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    I imagine the tokens will charge this ray thing, when you make your pet uc the charge will go down, when you revert them the charge will go back up. I'm wondering if when you use the tokens on this ray, it takes your tokens permanently, so you can't transfer your uc slots between your accounts once the token has been activated, but the tokens can be transferred and traded before they are used. I think it's still likely that your pet will need to be the colour/species beforehand. This is just my guess.