DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    when you get mails with compliments they probably want something from you thats just my experience from getting fanmail
    this girl was supa nice to me and all and then after two weeks it started, she was aiming to just get my uc no joke

2. The Following User Says Thank You to firehawk For This Useful Post:

Shizuku (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    When someone is advertising their UFA UC because they're quitting, you spend days working on your application, and on the deadline the owner decides to stay and keep the pet. It happened to me twice already. :>
    I also dislike this whole new UC Tier thing to be honest, I've already given up on trading my UC because I can't stand owners bossing people around based on a Petpage made by a random that everyone follows like it's the law. It has completely ruined the trading experience for me and I'm sure for many others as well, it's not like I enjoyed the PC anyway.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    46d 21h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by AveryFae View Post
    Hahah me. I feel rude, I don't remember the last time I replied to a NM, especially if it's just a comment or something.
    Redeemed for da Beetlejuice love

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
    when you get mails with compliments they probably want something from you thats just my experience from getting fanmail
    this girl was supa nice to me and all and then after two weeks it started, she was aiming to just get my uc no joke
    Omg lol I was that way as a kid. I can get that, but in this case it's just I would be lurking boards and see something I like and, rather than post publicly, send the recepient a nice (and hopefully uplifting) compliment.

Mostly because I don't like to post publicly. And so many see [un?]common flattery as brown nosing for gain. I see why on neo but it's just a.. Idk. Thing I was raised to do.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybun View Post
    When someone is advertising their UFA UC because they're quitting, you spend days working on your application, and on the deadline the owner decides to stay and keep the pet. It happened to me twice already. :>
    I also dislike this whole new UC Tier thing to be honest, I've already given up on trading my UC because I can't stand owners bossing people around based on a Petpage made by a random that everyone follows like it's the law. It has completely ruined the trading experience for me and I'm sure for many others as well, it's not like I enjoyed the PC anyway.
    I feel like most people advertising an UFA UC is probably using a cover story to buy pets, or that's just what I assume.

you have bugs in your code? sounds yummy.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Serrah View Post
    I feel like most people advertising an UFA UC is probably using a cover story to buy pets, or that's just what I assume.
    I never thought that way.
    I'm starting to see as people using it as a way to have the attention and sympathy of others, which is really low because it takes SO much of our time, what made me quit back in 2014 was something very similar.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    When people ask if you will trade your pet, even though it says NFT on their page. OMMMMGGGG why they do this. Lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    lmao I'm a bitter PCer so you bet i have so many complaints

-THE FUCKING ART BIAS THAT PEOPLE ADOPTING OUT HAVE E U G H. I have so much to say about this i am at my wits end.
    -People applying for every UC UFA
    -The elitist hipster attitude that some people have about not liking uc's.
    Like ok thats cool, you like customizing. NOBODY CARES YOU'RE NOT SUPERIOR FFS
    -Traders backing out after you accept their offer
    -App Chatters Talking shit in App Chat like it's a private group chat? ??? Why, you irritate me.
    -KISSING UP TO PEOPLE ADOPTING OUT UC'S LIKE SURE POP IN AND SAY HI IF YOU CATCH THEIR BOARD BUT DON'T TRY & FORCE CONVERSATION/FRIENDSHIP AND BUMP THEIR BOARD FOR HOURS ON END BECAUSE YOU'RE ~SUCH AN ANGEL~ omfg i'm so salty

Quote Originally Posted by Auditore View Post
    There is also this one user that gets to my nerves, she applies for EVERY UC UFA claiming they are dreampets or that she will trade for dreampets and such. She even applied for this pet recently to retrade, but she wasn't chosen. Then, the owner of the pet she wanted to trade for just gave her the UC. What. The. Fuck. Not to mention she is always switching her 'dream pets' to higher tier pets. It just irks me.
    Lmao fun fact: she was called out for using albiest language but tried to bury it under the fact that everyone else at her school does it. I gave up on her at that point.
    But honestly idk why she gets spoilt by so many users like she aint done shit to earn them. Barely touched characters, people have indicated that she's harassed them, doesn't want to admit that she flits from uc to uc dreamies, is just generally very ignorant.
    I'm so glad that person who was going to gift her another uc to trade hasn't mailed back this current gifting has me mad enough as is.

My own personal UserPeeve is someone else but dammmn this kid's up there.
    Last edited by Kitten; 12-22-2015 at 10:34 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kitten For This Useful Post:

Atlas (12-22-2015),Cosmo (01-09-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Gotta love having to walk on eggshells on the boards because posting a tiny thing that can be misconstrued as "inappropriate" in any way results in a warning. I've had one two days in a row now for really stupid inane things and if I get a third I'll probably be frozen but fuck it I post what I want lmao. JS sure is keeping up with the totalitarian dictatorship monitoring style, I see. *salutes*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Trudy needs to stop surprising me

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Atlas (12-22-2015),♥ cherub ♥ (12-22-2015),Lizerd (12-22-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/8
    Mentioned
    123 times
    Time Online
    27d 4h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    The application process is definitely annoying. I don't even think the people adopting out even bother reading them all thoroughly. I feel so bad for people who write and draw too much for it. Idk..

And just the people who apply for every single UC available just because of "UC status" and them forcing the pet to be their "dreamie". Idk!

And NC trading is so frustrating!!

Anyways, I'm glad I know of cK so I can avoid doing those things ahhhh