15/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    46d 21h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuri View Post
    Funny you should say that, because mine was changed like that as well. My age was always hidden and when I checked my preferences, it was set to show all neofriends. Odd.
    I just checked mine out of curiosity and went to look at my nf list. I had two NFs I'm not sure were there before. @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) Can you both check your nf lists and see if you also experienced new names on your list? Both people's name on the account (not account names) started with J.
    Unfortunately before thinking about saving the usernames I deleted both. And my memory is shit so it could be unrelated but this might be a way to narrow down how he's doing whatever he's doing to get in.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shizuku For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (06-11-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have to say I find it highly suspicious of TNT not to return a legitimate UC (with proof even!) for some trumped up reason that makes no sense.

I'm curious to know if I'm the only person who is being denied their UC pet back. Perhaps they are using this to their advantage to get rid of more UCs?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Slomotion For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (06-11-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slomotion View Post
    I have to say I find it highly suspicious of TNT not to return a legitimate UC (with proof even!) for some trumped up reason that makes no sense.

I'm curious to know if I'm the only person who is being denied their UC pet back. Perhaps they are using this to their advantage to get rid of more UCs?
    is it possible that the UC was illegit before you obtained it? even if you obtained it in a legit manner if it was illegit before perhaps the mess recently caused TNT to look more closely at all pets of those targeted?

sucks either way i'm sorry to hear

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlocktomboy View Post
    is it possible that the UC was illegit before you obtained it? even if you obtained it in a legit manner if it was illegit before perhaps the mess recently caused TNT to look more closely at all pets of those targeted?
    sucks either way i'm sorry to hear
    I suppose it's possible as I only know the owner who I got it from but it had lived with the previous owner for quite some time so it would have had to have been a long while ago.
    It's interesting what you bring up, I wonder how many pets who have been illiget at some point will now be compromised?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Wonder if @(you need an account to see links) and I will get the blame for this too...

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Demri (06-03-2016),Mophead (06-03-2016),Raposa (06-04-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Wow I watched this board for a bit last night but never logged into my main to check my UC And RW/Neopets RW... they're safe. I updated my password and everything just in case, as well as my pin and took screenshots of everything. I've had those pets for years, wouldn't want to lose them to this bull.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    11d 18h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @ whoever is doing this

instead of morphing pets, just clear userlookups and put this

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elf For This Useful Post:

BlueFox (06-04-2016),Jericho (06-05-2016),Kyle (06-06-2016),P h o e n i x (06-04-2016),Raposa (06-04-2016),Sakuras (06-11-2016),Slomotion (06-03-2016),Winona (06-11-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    Wonder if @(you need an account to see links) and I will get the blame for this too...
    @(you need an account to see links) is the new @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by jeckles View Post
    I just checked mine out of curiosity and went to look at my nf list. I had two NFs I'm not sure were there before. @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) Can you both check your nf lists and see if you also experienced new names on your list? Both people's name on the account (not account names) started with J.
    Unfortunately before thinking about saving the usernames I deleted both. And my memory is shit so it could be unrelated but this might be a way to narrow down how he's doing whatever he's doing to get in.
    Ahh I just went to have a look, and I didn't see anything new Dx

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    23d 8h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slomotion View Post
    I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but I would believe this. JS hates UCs, it's easier to sweep the accounts under the rug and just ignore the issues.