Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The most hated board on Neopets is..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    5d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Koneko View Post
    I despise the AC.
    Bunch of cocky younger accounts over-estimating their sense of humour and relevance to anyone.
    We get it, your entire vocabulary consists of memespeak.
    omg yes. like everyone on the AC has been frozen "unfairly" for something and they have a 3 week old account now and have SuAP, MSPP, and BGC and complain about how those avatars have lost their value.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sechzig For This Useful Post:

Koneko (09-18-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    "I used a score sender and have 250 avatars on my 3 week old account, everyone bow down and respect me!" - AC

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Koneko For This Useful Post:

sechzig (09-18-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by sechzig View Post
    omg yes. like everyone on the AC has been frozen "unfairly" for something and they have a 3 week old account now and have SuAP, MSPP, and BGC and complain about how those avatars have lost their value.
    A little late, aren't they? Those avatars lost their value YEARS ago.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Koneko View Post
    "I used a score sender and have 250 avatars on my 3 week old account, everyone bow down and respect me!" - AC
    Wtf my accounts like 3years old and i ss and not even on the 200s i need a hug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

Koneko (09-18-2016)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Wtf my accounts like 3years old and i ss and not even on the 200s i need a hug

*hug* aaw, come on! 250 is not that hard hahaha! I mean, I have a really young aged account and I got this without using any program! I don't have courage to use it.

I mean, I can't simply hate the AC because I got lent tons of avatar items there. They helped me a lot getting avatars. Do you have all the clickables? All the pet/petpet (you can find them all at pound!)? You should try to improve it!

I hate the shop ads forum. They all post overpriced items saying things like ~cheapest at the swm~.
    Also, if you make a board seeking some specific item, they fill your board with random shop links.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by menine View Post
    *hug* aaw, come on! 250 is not that hard hahaha! I mean, I have a really young aged account and I got this without using any program! I don't have courage to use it.

I mean, I can't simply hate the AC because I got lent tons of avatar items there. They helped me a lot getting avatars. Do you have all the clickables? All the pet/petpet (you can find them all at pound!)? You should try to improve it!

I hate the shop ads forum. They all post overpriced items saying things like ~cheapest at the swm~.
    Also, if you make a board seeking some specific item, they fill your board with random shop links.
    Ill have to get onto that then lol i suck obviously haha

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    19h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I hate the PC most as well. However they seem to be the most active board to date.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Did I just get really lucky on the PC or what? Got a tier 10 UC on a 21 month account and posted recklessly there (and I was unknown to them beforehand). No ban, nothing at all.

I believe the consensus here about the report-happy idiots, but it's just a bit difficult to match that reality with my experience. Judging by this thread, I should've been banned long ago, aha.

Also, tiers are stupid and half of all the pets in lower tiers are better looking than my supposed tier 10 pet. Whoever legitimized tiers needs to be shot.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump 2016 For This Useful Post:

halloweenlupe (09-24-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I hate how the PC works these days. Tiers are no longer a guide, it's basically a law now.
    Everyone knows EXACTLY what they want, and it must be an uptrade for them. (understandable, of course though. Nobody wants to downtrade) Takes months to trade pets. Have to get lucky with a trade to get somewhere.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links) i probably wouldn't mention that much detail into your trade if it was recent O_o guest be lurking for people posting such details like that.

Totally agree with the tier system being stupid though most of the low tier pets do look way better and most of the high tier look to stupid to even try. All 'look at me look at me' not even pet trading almost with peeps just showing off and scrapping any mail in regards to being interested.

Tier system and the guides around it need to be scrapped into a blackhole and forgotten! Or at least updated to actually make sense and not to inflate ones pets. If you ask me 1000hsd even V/WN pet is worth a lot more then what people say takes ages to get that and good amounts of NP even with the cupcake thing.