DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    11d 15h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Today was a quiet day. We had a 2 hour delay at work due to the weather, but since my position is hybrid we had to log in at normal time and just did our thing. Which meant I sat there for about 2 hours barely doing anything since we only had 1 branch open.
    I'm hoping we get another delay again tomorrow. I like being able to work from home.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Swablu For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-21-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaerie View Post
    I was sad so I bought a projector.

(you need an account to see links)

Will this help me feel better? mmm...it's coming on Wednesday, I'll keep you posted.

Love retail therapy, currently trying to resist doing that myself! You will have to update us on your projector when it arrives!
    ryu userbar by Lyrichord, art by DankRUSE | mercat userbar by Munna

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rio For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-21-2024)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    18d 3h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Today sucked, work was average and anything that could go wrong did, and then there was no work so I just kinda sat there for two hours cause I couldn't leave. But I get a new furniture delivery tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that!

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    started my internship yesterday, and i'm already SO EXHAUSTED. plus someone made me cry today by being unnecessarily rude and mean & the coffee machine broke

userbar & stack credit — (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 times
    Time Online
    41d 17h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    bad day at work yesterday, my company did layoffs, i was safe, but i dont have confidence that my job wont be phased out in the next year or two. we have another meeting about stuff today, and then i have a 1 on 1 meeting with my boss on wednesday, so i have to sit here feeling in limbo for two days to see what they are changing with my job. i should just start applying for jobs but instead i was like i am going to disassociate tonight and just play story of seasons, wonderful life

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Guil View Post
    bad day at work yesterday, my company did layoffs, i was safe, but i dont have confidence that my job wont be phased out in the next year or two. we have another meeting about stuff today, and then i have a 1 on 1 meeting with my boss on wednesday, so i have to sit here feeling in limbo for two days to see what they are changing with my job. i should just start applying for jobs but instead i was like i am going to disassociate tonight and just play story of seasons, wonderful life
    Sending lot of light and good wishes towards this! Hopefully you are in a safe country.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to infestedvirus For This Useful Post:

Guil (01-09-2024)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm WFH today, but woke up with a sore throat, that I'm fighting because I want to go to the gym lol. I tend to go overboard with eating when I get sick and I'm trying to stay on track with my diet because I want to at least be eating nutritious food to get over being sick, but not do unnecessary damage lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Este View Post
    started my internship yesterday, and i'm already SO EXHAUSTED. plus someone made me cry today by being unnecessarily rude and mean & the coffee machine broke
    Awh that sucks...I get so mad when people are rude for no reason tbh. This super mean lady where I used to work made my friend cry and it pissed me off because she as those people who did it as an ego trip in a way and took advantage of my friend being kind and quiet. So, when she dealt with me, I shut her down so fast 😂 like here's a taste of your own medicine bitch. I hope your internship goes well regardless!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lint For This Useful Post:

♥ Este ♥ (01-09-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by lint View Post
    I'm WFH today, but woke up with a sore throat, that I'm fighting because I want to go to the gym lol. I tend to go overboard with eating when I get sick and I'm trying to stay on track with my diet because I want to at least be eating nutritious food to get over being sick, but not do unnecessary damage lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Awh that sucks...I get so mad when people are rude for no reason tbh. This super mean lady where I used to work made my friend cry and it pissed me off because she as those people who did it as an ego trip in a way and took advantage of my friend being kind and quiet. So, when she dealt with me, I shut her down so fast 😂 like here's a taste of your own medicine bitch. I hope your internship goes well regardless!
    thank you friend 💖 mean coworkers can be such a pain, especially when nothing is going right as is. hope you feel better soon!!

userbar & stack credit — (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    14d 6h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Kinda bad, but neo-related bc it's all I do these days. Just bummed.
    Last edited by juliamps; 01-18-2024 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Decided it's best to let tnt solve things

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I just experienced some slapstick level shenanigans at work.

So I'm trying to print something with our new printer (that has already caused multiple problems). I hit the start button and suddenly a TON of documents for a different department start spitting out of the printer and heading straight for the floor. The people in that department are just staring and laughing while I yell at one of them to come get their stuff. My partner happened to be visiting me, so he walked over and also stared at this. Wild.

...It was funnier in person. You had to be there.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caviar For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-21-2024),kittyray (01-18-2024)

Page 195 of 203 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197 ... LastLast