DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    21d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    There's no need for anyone to worry about their life if you're just a nice person. It's not hard to be nice, especially when you're behind a screen. How do you expect things would turn out for you if you act like a skitch? Just my $0.02

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by dyinghearte View Post
    There's no need for anyone to worry about their life if you're just a nice person. It's not hard to be nice, especially when you're behind a screen. How do you expect things would turn out for you if you act like a skitch? Just my $0.02
    Just don't be nosy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by jeckles View Post
    The people here have terrifying skills, and little moral.

Keep that in mind.

If shit like this entire thread happens over NEOPETS.COM... Just wow. If I was tanrei, I'd feel almost raped in a way (not physically, nor am I diminishing how serious rape is... I'm stoned and words are just coming to me sorry)

Anybody who has social/mental/physical disabilities or secrets.. A personal life.. Start covering your tracks if you want that to be kept personal.

And whatever you do, don't slip up. Here or anywhere.

Because clraik isn't special in that field. Jesus I'm fucking paranoid now.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Well, sometimes when one voice cries wolf the whole village listens. When it gets personal, it goes too far.
    If anything you guys are being parrots now; repeating the same message over and over again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Poogles For This Useful Post:

Puff (08-21-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    people were parroting each other every few seconds when this was going on with constant replies like "lol get em!!!! dont fuck with us!!!!" now that were unhappy about something and voicing discomfort its considered annoying to everyone. why is that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

Megh (08-21-2015),Shizuku (08-21-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by kettering View Post
    people were parroting each other every few seconds when this was going on with constant replies like "lol get em!!!! dont fuck with us!!!!" now that were unhappy about something and voicing discomfort its considered annoying to everyone. why is that.
    Unhappy? I'm standing at attention I'm fairly happy by myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by kettering View Post
    that was pretty stupid as well, but that was eventually done
    this is now and this is what I'm talking about, and still relevant

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Cheerio, moving forward I think it's pretty clear to everyone that posting personal info cos of neopets drama is taking it too far
    I skimmed through the last few pages and someone asked where is it acceptable to do that
    I don't think it is for neopets related shit unless the person we're talking about is a mass scammer or someone guilty of heinous crimes ie pedophile/sex offender
    To clarify, I woulda never posted anything about that chick but I dropped clues incase anyone was keen to do something.
    Even with the Jio thread, no personal information was posted no matter how much everyone hates that little cunt cos end of the day, he's only a 15 year old kid who has his life ahead of him.

Getting back on topic, had a chat with tanrei via PMs to sort out our differences.
    As for her accounts, I hope she gets them back.
    The point of this thread was to teach her a lesson and fire warning shots to others, not destroy lives and I do think a lot of us tend to get carried away and I'll be the first to put my hand up where that's concerned
    Thanks everyone for offering sympathies and such but the truth is I'm not upset over some NC and a random account.
    Those things are irrelevant to me as they should be, neopets isn't really life
    My main problem in all of this was the ramifications her actions may cause/caused
    I dont care I lost some NC, or the account, but how it might affect other aspects of my business (trynna be deliberately vague here)
    The manner in which she conducted herself prior to the account getting frozen probably didn't help my mood either, I pretty much saw red.
    I've told her what I want moving forward and we have an understanding and agreement and that's pretty good all things considered.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Aska (08-21-2015),Aura (08-21-2015),Cath (08-21-2015),cibomatto (08-21-2015),cinnamon (02-14-2016),Corliss (08-22-2015),Daffodil (08-22-2015),Dreams (08-23-2015),goldentryst (08-22-2015),Lyric (08-21-2015),Mindfang (08-21-2015),rdrr (08-21-2015),Sakuras (08-23-2015),Shizuku (08-21-2015),soleil (04-08-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by jeckles View Post
    TL;DR version

Driz loses nc account due to tanrei calling him out.
    Calls tanrei out as fellow cheater (with proof and backup substantial info from other clraik members)

Claims Kittten is tanrei's clraik name (unconfirmed)

Tags Kittten. No response. Driz proceeds to give 12 hours notice before taking affirmative action.

Ignored, Driz proceeds to gain access to tanrei's accounts. Takes $300 worth of NC (what he was "owed" - what got frozen, essentially)

Proceeds to morphing her high end UCs (Uc Plush Draik and Royal Kau) and other pets into Green Ogrins, posts boards under her usernames about cheating or hinting at illegitimate activity.

Changes her lookups to cute little sayings similar to the note of "I'm a cheater and made the bad decision to out another cheater, I should learn my lesson"

Causes havoc, gets her frozen.

Meanwhile other users were pulling up her personal info and posting it (cruel and illegal so it was removed - good job guys on that - Thanks for trying to keep it clean)

She essentially had her neo and rl life peeked into and neolife was destroyed over the mistake of calling out a cheater when she herself was a cheater.

TL;DR (of this post in particular)

How do you expect somebody to condense 29 forum pages and several screenies into less omg learn patience to read.

Posting her personal info that she publicly shared is not illegal. Not if she post it or leaves it publicly available. It is only illegal if it is information she hadn't shared herself or made available to the public. Her pics posted were open to anyone on FB to see. Honestly. Harassing her is illegal. Sharing info she herself made accessible to everyone in the world is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    Cheerio, moving forward I think it's pretty clear to everyone that posting personal info cos of neopets drama is taking it too far
    I skimmed through the last few pages and someone asked where is it acceptable to do that
    I don't think it is for neopets related shit unless the person we're talking about is a mass scammer or someone guilty of heinous crimes ie pedophile/sex offender
    To clarify, I woulda never posted anything about that chick but I dropped clues incase anyone was keen to do something.
    Even with the Jio thread, no personal information was posted no matter how much everyone hates that little cunt cos end of the day, he's only a 15 year old kid who has his life ahead of him.

Getting back on topic, had a chat with tanrei via PMs to sort out our differences.
    As for her accounts, I hope she gets them back.
    The point of this thread was to teach her a lesson and fire warning shots to others, not destroy lives and I do think a lot of us tend to get carried away and I'll be the first to put my hand up where that's concerned
    Thanks everyone for offering sympathies and such but the truth is I'm not upset over some NC and a random account.
    Those things are irrelevant to me as they should be, neopets isn't really life
    My main problem in all of this was the ramifications her actions may cause/caused
    I dont care I lost some NC, or the account, but how it might affect other aspects of my business (trynna be deliberately vague here)
    The manner in which she conducted herself prior to the account getting frozen probably didn't help my mood either, I pretty much saw red.
    I've told her what I want moving forward and we have an understanding and agreement and that's pretty good all things considered.
    That's good. At least she finally worked with you on fixing everything. It always sucks when someone loses something meaningful to them. If she was being honest with what she discussed with you then I hope she gets her accounts back. The loss of beautiful neopets is a shame. Plus why do we want more Ogrins out there. Disgusting.
    Last edited by errorpwn; 08-21-2015 at 02:42 PM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    164d 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by errorpwn View Post
    Posting her personal info is not illegal. Not if she post it or leaves it publicly available.
    The girl made her neopets name of one of her sides her first and last name. That was just plain ignorant.

That said, I think a MOD can probably safely lock this thread now. We've run it into the ground and then several feet under. None of us are contributing anything further to the matter.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Aska (08-21-2015),errorpwn (08-21-2015),Nestle (08-21-2015),Sakuras (08-23-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    The girl made her neopets name of one of her sides her first and last name. That was just plain ignorant.

That said, I think a MOD can probably safely lock this thread now. We've run it into the ground and then several feet under. None of us are contributing anything further to the matter.
    Not just ignorant, but idiotic imo. I think everyone should drop it about the personal info stuff that was posted. Me and others who posted regarding her personal info have deleted our posts. I honestly don't have much of a moral compass, and realize I went too far by posting that info (even though anyone here could access it by looking at her neo account). So let's stop posting about the moral issues as these have been resolved. For those worried about people from ck publicly posting your info, don't worry about it. Most of us can't find anything unless you ignorantly leave your first and last name on multiple different internet sites, not to mention no one here has any bad intentions towards you unless you do something comparable to what jio did.

However, I just think this is a good opportunity to mention the importance of online security. Even though no one here has bad intentions, you should still use this as a reminder to check all your accounts and figure out where there might be vulnerabilities with regards to possible ways to find your info. Just check every few months and make sure you don't have any information out there that could lead someone to the wrong place.
    Last edited by learningtoneopet1; 08-21-2015 at 03:19 PM.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to learningtoneopet1 For This Useful Post:

Aska (08-21-2015),banana (08-22-2015),Double.Trouble (08-21-2015),Drizzy (08-22-2015),errorpwn (08-21-2015),goldentryst (08-22-2015),Moonlight (08-21-2015),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (08-21-2015),Sakuras (08-23-2015),tako (08-21-2015)