67/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Help with security

So I am new to buying neopets items accounts the whole lot. Never had the USD to spend on it before. Anyways I bought a gamble account and hit it big. Like BIG. And then I bought an UC Baby Kougra. There are absolutely no caches on the kougra or the shell the kougra came on. As far as the gamble account I'm not sure when it was last active. It had neopets premium on it, but all of the pets were starving there were no neomails and all of their neofriends are inactive. (the last seen was on stealth). It's been a few days and all seems well with the account I purchased. I now want to buy myself a nicely named Main with a bunch of trophies and such and just transfer everything over there. Both the shell and gamble needed birthdays to login as well. How should I go about transferring everything? The neopoints, items, the uc kougie, and how long should I wait? Thank you in advanced for everything. I should note I have been using proxies to login to the gamble and kougie accounts. (separate proxy for both) As I do have a main that I have only ever auto bought on for years without getting caught. I eventually want everything on one account (the new Main I will buy) and to be able to use it without a proxy. Thanks for everything in advanced sorry for the jumbled poorly written post new medication I am on has me out of it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Well, how many items are you trying to transfer over? Five, ten, a hundred, a thousand?

The method would be determined by how many items you have.
    If you have under ten items, I'd just send them over using the Neofriend method. Knowing you've been AB'ing and want to transfer stuff from an account that you raided, I'd like to assume you've got a few hundred items at most to transfer.

So you'd have a few options to send items over.

1.) Send a few items over through Neofriend method at a time. Wait a few days, send some more. Rinse and repeat.
    2.) Trade method. Set up some junk trades on your new main, and send the items over through the trades. Can be caught, but it's not likely in my experience.
    3.) Shop method. Stock up the items you wanna transfer over on your accounts into their shops for the accounts they're currently on. Price the items LOW. All under 1k. I mean dirt low in case you don't have the NP's, or just wanna save a few thousand when transferring the items over.
    Stock them into your shop, switch accounts/proxies, and grab the items from the account. I don't recommend stocking commonly searched items like PB's, Maps, Codestones, etc. Other people will find them very quickly, and they'll see the rest of your items.

As for the Baby Kougra, you've got two options.

1.) Send that mother fucker over to your new main and YOLO the shit out of it.
    2.) Keep it on the account it's on, or move it to an account that could be used as a side account. And link it to your main for X amount of time. After X amount of time (typically a few months), go ahead and move it over to your main.

I wanna mention that almost no pets have caches now (to my knowledge). This includes active pets, and inactive pets.

The slower you are to send items over, the safer you are.
    The longer you wait to send the Kougra to your main while having it linked to your main account, the safer you are.

If you want more specific details (time frames, or you want more details for however many items you have), send me a PM. I'll give you my personal opinions on how you should go about it.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

Aska (03-27-2016),siaospear (03-28-2016),xCarRadio (03-29-2016),zoemeow (03-29-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I mainly just want to move the NPs and a few minor items like petpets under 50k each. And the UC onto the main.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    6d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) Everything Mophead said for the most part.

If I were you I would liquidate any items I didn't want to keep on the gamble account and transfer pure in chunks that follow (you need an account to see links). Only send items over you really want to keep/use. I would let the gamble account sit for 1-2 weeks just doing dailies & such before starting any transfers. People here seem to say that getting into an account and immediately selling off and moving a bunch of stuff around can raise flags. Don't use auctions unless someone experienced here gives you advice on how to.

I don't know how much you're planning to spend on a main, so the cost of that account will affect how much you want to gamble. Overall it's patience. Greed will always be a cheaters downfall. Don't get cocky after some successful transfers. Follow the guides and advice here and keep things slow and steady. I do all my trades at night when there's probably not much staff around to notice anything. I also make sure restock so I constantly have legit trades going out of my account. It keeps my log from being more than just suspicious activity.

TNT isn't paying as much attention to things as they used to, but there are far less users online to hide amongst. Move your items out of sight of other users as much as possible. If I'm checking the newest 20 in trades and see 15 junk lots from the same user that all go away after 15 minutes I pretty much assume they're transferring neopoints. Make your moves quick, discreet and in reasonable numbers. Other users on site reporting you are probably more likely to get you iced than they used to. The player base has wised up about the cheating scene in the past few years.

Don't forget to use proxy's or VPN or something to keep the accounts separate.

If you haven't bought a main yet, there seems to be a trend with older mains getting away with more. No one's going to think a 14 years old account with 150mil on it is weird. A 1 year account? More suspicious. Even at 4 years. Not a large percentage of neopians are that successful that quickly through legit means.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamon For This Useful Post:

siaospear (03-28-2016),xCarRadio (03-29-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Wait so I got into my gamble account and have literally been liquidating ALL day and haven't had any suspicion raised. Sort of only sold to 2-3 people over and over. Because I'm selling under TP. Only question I was asked was how do you have so much stuff and I simply said I never really sold anything when I used to play awhile ago just always stuffed it in my SDB and I am finally clearing it out. So far pulled in 30 mill + I haven't transferred anything yet. I can live without the items on the gamble. Just want the NPs. There will be enough to buy anything I want period lol. Should I stop liquidating the items though? I took a 4 hour break or so already.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by zoemeow View Post
    Wait so I got into my gamble account and have literally been liquidating ALL day and haven't had any suspicion raised. Sort of only sold to 2-3 people over and over. Because I'm selling under TP. Only question I was asked was how do you have so much stuff and I simply said I never really sold anything when I used to play awhile ago just always stuffed it in my SDB and I am finally clearing it out. So far pulled in 30 mill + I haven't transferred anything yet. I can live without the items on the gamble. Just want the NPs. There will be enough to buy anything I want period lol. Should I stop liquidating the items though? I took a 4 hour break or so already.
    You can't really say that you've raised no suspicions in liquidating all day. Most people don't tend to do that. I'd slow down. Way down.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    A method I've used for transferring NP seems to be pretty safe! I always AB in the Magic shop so I have lots of morphing Potions. I put them in my trades for what they're worth, wait a day or so, bid on them with great items and asking price from the bought account. I recently did it with an account full of codestones (I'm training my pet) so that was a pretty easy way to get the items and the pure np. Eventually I'll send these potions either to my side or to my main (likely my side) and have them sit there for awhile before they get back to my main account

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xCarRadio For This Useful Post:

zoemeow (03-29-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I would stop selling for alittle bit, if people are asking questions, it usually means you've raised a few flags

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Suicune For This Useful Post:

zoemeow (03-29-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I've stopped the past two days and it wasn't really out of the blue questions just during our casual conversation. We kind of got off the topic of selling and stuff.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    315d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by zoemeow View Post
    You need to slow down. First of all the account that you got into still has premium. If it is active or even semi active you are risking a lot transferring everything without securing it first and waiting to see a few weeks.