127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by jxt View Post
    50 refresh accounts, 5 buying accounts. All under the same VPN, so I knew it was going to happen eventually. Should have broken them up under their own VPN, but that's more work than just YOLOing them and I'm obviously lazy.
    Yep that would pretty seal the deal with the ban hammer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Just saw this, I was also frozen in this big mass of freezing. Not sure what brought it on, I was using Joes Scoresender but not like crazy, but I view lots of profiles (userlookups are one of my favourite things to check out) so maybe it was the captchas.

Fucking sucks though, since Joe lent me the BGC and MSPP on the same damn day as the freeze. If I don't get my account back within a month I'm paying to replace them because it's not fair to him, but for realz neopets, I've spent probably $250 in the past 2-3 years directly through the site on NC and premium alone, more when you count NC cards. Just shut up and take my money and give my account back!!

You know what? It's your lucky day. Mama's feeling magnanimous today.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links) geez that really really sucks!! The timing is horrendous!

I got terribly lucky i recently brought my new main did it up and all 1-2 weeks ago, managed to dodge the freeze wave.

All my AB accounts still kicking perfectly fine too so real lucky.

I'm assuming the password change was to people that haven't changed there password in ages. The freeze wave though all in the same week wow just wow

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) I am getting more and more angry about the lack of response from TNT. I didn't get a reason for being frozen, I submitted a ticket, post on fb daily, email them... nothing. It's 8 days now. All my sides are strictly for pet storage so they are total shells, no NP or items or anything. I'd spent so many years on that one account... and the most ridiculous thing is that I won't put that much value into a new account. I won't invest real money again. They're losing a high $$$ customer for no reason. I may have walked the line between rules and breaking, but I never cheated maliciously or stole from people or anything like that. I didn't devalue the neo community. I gave them my money and they bent me over and screwed me >

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Sadly with TNT its always been a waiting game more so now with tnt not have much resources to do much with.

Waiting game now sadly. If you're legit then nothing to worry about you should be sweet and they will see that when they get around to looking at your ticket. Some people have waited months fyi so keep that in mind...

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    38d 19h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by caerfai View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I am getting more and more angry about the lack of response from TNT. I didn't get a reason for being frozen, I submitted a ticket, post on fb daily, email them... nothing. It's 8 days now. All my sides are strictly for pet storage so they are total shells, no NP or items or anything. I'd spent so many years on that one account... and the most ridiculous thing is that I won't put that much value into a new account. I won't invest real money again. They're losing a high $$$ customer for no reason. I may have walked the line between rules and breaking, but I never cheated maliciously or stole from people or anything like that. I didn't devalue the neo community. I gave them my money and they bent me over and screwed me >
    Wow I am so sorry. It doubly sucks because of the items lent.

I just lost access to an account because of the new password reset.

Between that and the freeze wave, TNT is going to be buried in new tickets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slumber View Post
    Wow I am so sorry. It doubly sucks because of the items lent.

I just lost access to an account because of the new password reset.

Between that and the freeze wave, TNT is going to be buried in new tickets.
    Thanks. I'm really bummed out about it. It might just be neopets but when you invest a lot of time and effort into something, having it just disappear out of thin air is distressing.

Some people on the boards were reporting their galleries as coming up empty, but mine still appears to be there so I'm glumly hopeful that my ticket may at some point be addressed. On the one hand this is happening to a lot of people so there's a fair bit of pressure on TNT, on the other hand that means they have more to go through and they aren't exactly well-staffed by the looks of things

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I dont know why some people said they took 6 months to more than a year to reply to tickets. It took me a less than a month for them to respond.
    Just need to provide more details. I had a lot of screenshots from time to time too as proof.

But you cant make use of the freezing wave to act innocent cos they said they have some kind of statistics/evidence to know who is botting. Like really? Or just only the online times.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    137/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp View Post
    I dont know why some people said they took 6 months to more than a year to reply to tickets. It took me a less than a month for them to respond.
    I have had one open for 2/12 years with no response. I finally emailed them the other day so we'll see if that speeds it up.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by gaskin View Post
    I have had one open for 2/12 years with no response. I finally emailed them the other day so we'll see if that speeds it up.

I know what might have cause a fast response. I posted on the Neoboards too. Worth giving it a try.