Page 122 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    it used to be able to input free proxy only but since free proxies are unstable and super risky in general could be why it's been removed.

Use a VPN program it's so so so so so much better security wise and stability of holding a solid connect to a different IP address host. most people here like 99% i assume maybe everyone probably use's VPN software. I love VPN software so much cheaper and almost unlimited IPs to connect too for $5 so worth it to stay hidden online in general.
    Okay, what do you mean by VPN program? I am a chrome user and tend to use Zenmate, which is a chrome extension, for a browsing proxy. Presumably a VPN program is a separate download? Also I'm wary of having to pay for a VPN when the free one I use is fine, I'd rather not have to part with cash if I can help it.

If I do have to, though, is there a resource with some VPN programs recommended? And even if I do download a VPN, how can I be sure it's working in conjunction with the ABer?

Thanks for your help.

You know what? It's your lucky day. Mama's feeling magnanimous today.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by caerfai View Post
    Okay, what do you mean by VPN program? I am a chrome user and tend to use Zenmate, which is a chrome extension, for a browsing proxy. Presumably a VPN program is a separate download? Also I'm wary of having to pay for a VPN when the free one I use is fine, I'd rather not have to part with cash if I can help it.

If I do have to, though, is there a resource with some VPN programs recommended? And even if I do download a VPN, how can I be sure it's working in conjunction with the ABer?

Thanks for your help.
    The VPN program (aka client) will work system-wide instead of just tunneling the traffic in your browser
    There are quite a few VPN clients that are free but they all have limitations, TunnelBear has a data cap for example (500 MB or 1GB if you tweet for them/month) CyberGhost has a speed cap, etc.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

caerfai (09-13-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    The VPN program (aka client) will work system-wide instead of just tunneling the traffic in your browser
    There are quite a few VPN clients that are free but they all have limitations, TunnelBear has a data cap for example (500 MB or 1GB if you tweet for them/month) CyberGhost has a speed cap, etc.
    Thank you for the clarification! Had a look at tunnelbear and it looks good, do you know how much data is used by an AB program on average? I wouldn't have it running constantly, maybe a few hours a day, but I don't know if that would exceed the 500mb cap. Obviously a free version would be better for a cheapskate like me

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

Thanks for your help.
    VPN program will mask everything you do online with the VPN program active and linked to another IP address encrypting all the traffic from programs and just searching online in general. Better then a proxy in every way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

caerfai (09-13-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Thank you for the clarification! Had a look at tunnelbear and it looks good, do you know how much data is used by an AB program on average? I wouldn't have it running constantly, maybe a few hours a day, but I don't know if that would exceed the 500mb cap. Obviously a free version would be better for a cheapskate like me
    Hmm, would be kinda hard to tell since it depends on a few things, items in stock, how long you run the program for, etc. 500 MB/month should be enough though
    But just to give you an idea:
    The shop page can range between 26KB and ~60KB (26 being empty/RS Banned and 60 being basically full)
    The haggle page: 24 KB
    The haggle image (captcha): 4~6KB
    And the haggle result page (that tells you if you grabbed the item or not) is about 24KB
    And 1MB = 1024 KB
    Like I said, if you tweet for them they give you an extra 500 MB.
    Last edited by Accelerator; 09-13-2016 at 05:08 AM.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

caerfai (09-13-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Hmm, would be kinda hard to tell since it depends on a few things, items in stock, how long you run the program for, etc. 500 MB/month should be enough though
    But just to give you an idea:
    The shop page can range between 26KB and ~60KB (26 being empty/RS Banned and 60 being basically full)
    The haggle page: 24 KB
    The haggle image (captcha): 4~6KB
    And the haggle result page (that tells you if you grabbed the item or not) is about 24KB
    And 1MB = 1024 KB
    Like I said, if you tweet for them they give you an extra 500 MB.
    Awesome, I have downloaded and tweeted, and will see how it goes today Many thanks for the advice!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to caerfai For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (09-13-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I noticed one of the options in the program is to send items once they are bought to a specific user. I was wondering is this a safe practice? Won't this get your account flagged if you send items to the same account each time you buy an item from a main shop?

Also for the Restock Ban checker I notice that at times it will flag me as banned even though it is because the shop has cleared its inventory rather than my being banned. I usually buy on a single account so should I not have this option checked if I am running a single account? If it does flag me as banned will it check back in say 15 minutes or so to see if my account is still banned?

Lastly I had a couple of suggestions for the program. I didn't read back so I am not sure if these were already suggested so I am sorry if they were.

For the alert on buys can we have the option of how we are notified. I like the popup notification but the sound alert almost startled the shit outta me when I was watching stranger things while I had the program running for the first time

I love the shop switching method. Could y'all add the option to cycle through the shops that are added on the list. Or is it just better to add them manually one by one back and forth. I am unsure if it is best to remain in one shop for hours or switch shops every thirty minutes or so, perhaps this suggestion isn't a very good one. Heh.

Thank you for all of your help, and thank you for writing such an awesome program.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglez View Post
    I noticed one of the options in the program is to send items once they are bought to a specific user. I was wondering is this a safe practice? Won't this get your account flagged if you send items to the same account each time you buy an item from a main shop?

Also for the Restock Ban checker I notice that at times it will flag me as banned even though it is because the shop has cleared its inventory rather than my being banned. I usually buy on a single account so should I not have this option checked if I am running a single account? If it does flag me as banned will it check back in say 15 minutes or so to see if my account is still banned?

Lastly I had a couple of suggestions for the program. I didn't read back so I am not sure if these were already suggested so I am sorry if they were.

For the alert on buys can we have the option of how we are notified. I like the popup notification but the sound alert almost startled the shit outta me when I was watching stranger things while I had the program running for the first time

I love the shop switching method. Could y'all add the option to cycle through the shops that are added on the list. Or is it just better to add them manually one by one back and forth. I am unsure if it is best to remain in one shop for hours or switch shops every thirty minutes or so, perhaps this suggestion isn't a very good one. Heh.

Thank you for all of your help, and thank you for writing such an awesome program.
    I've never used that option, I think people usually leave it unchecked (no action after purchasing) or send all the sutff to their SDBs (to do whatever they want after some time) but I guess it would depend... If you're (for example) ABing in Fresh Foods (where you can get a lot of neggs) I don't see why sending 4-50k items would flag you, it's optional for a reason though, don't use it if you feel it is too risky .

It'll completely stop the program. I think the RS ban check right now is to refresh x number of times (100 IIRC?) and if the program doesn't see anything it'll assume you're RS banned, can't remember if you simply need to start it again, disable the RS ban check and start it or completely close it and open a new instance.

That one's up to Joe, but in the meantime a workaround would be to mute the program (or lower its volume) in the volume mixer

Pretty sure you can already do that? Or do you mean basically ABing in multiple shops? e.g. Check Fresh Foods -> wait 4-5 seconds -> Check Stamps -> wait 4-5 seconds -> Check Merifoods and so on? Again, up to Joe.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Pretty sure you can already do that? Or do you mean basically ABing in multiple shops? e.g. Check Fresh Foods -> wait 4-5 seconds -> Check Stamps -> wait 4-5 seconds -> Check Merifoods and so on? Again, up to Joe.
    Yes this would be awesome. Or if a shop is empty say for longer than 2 minutes cycle to the next shop. I have found that sometimes when older shops have their inventory cleared newer shops such as uggas shinies, cogs toggs, and mystical surroundings will still be stocking.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglez View Post

I've never used that option, I think people usually leave it unchecked (no action after purchasing) or send all the sutff to their SDBs (to do whatever they want after some time) but I guess it would depend... If you're (for example) ABing in Fresh Foods (where you can get a lot of neggs) I don't see why sending 4-50k items would flag you, it's optional for a reason though, don't use it if you feel it is too risky .

It'll completely stop the program. I think the RS ban check right now is to refresh x number of times (100 IIRC?) and if the program doesn't see anything it'll assume you're RS banned, can't remember if you simply need to start it again, disable the RS ban check and start it or completely close it and open a new instance.

That one's up to Joe, but in the meantime a workaround would be to mute the program (or lower its volume) in the volume mixer

Here to answer your questions:

1) No, you won't get flagged. No one has ever reported "sending items", even continuously as being unsafe or causing any sort of flags to happen. But obviously this doesn't mean go all out... be wise and do things with patience and safely.

2) RS Ban checker is getting an overhaul thanks to the user @(you need an account to see links) who brought to my attention a better method. I have some stuff happening (new, huge update for Stealth Core and MAJIN SS to be released soon) at the moment but once that's all out of the way I will be working on Stealth Buyer. I would like to get a new idea of an auto-buyer started to push out some newer code I made in unreleased autobuyer projects out there and in use. In time...

3) Yes cycling through the shops is possible. I will look into that, but I might hold out and release it in a new auto-buyer.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

15. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Stocking Anarchy (09-29-2016)

Page 122 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast