DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    I know their alot of them but Toy Story 4 really ended the series for me. Was a great ending..

I read while back they want make another one and I cant fathom why they want too. It ended great!

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Wrath of the Titans comes to mind. I liked it a lot more than Clash (the newer one)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 19h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Logan is the far superior movie over The Wolverine, in my opinion. It's literally not even a comparison.
    My mom hated Logan (mostly the little girl) but man I fucking loved it. We finally got to see a movie that was really really good compared to the previous Wolverine movies (I've seen them) but if I had to choose between them all it would be Logan hands down

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 16h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by lint View Post
    I think part of this is that, since we've all seen em all a bunch, Fellowship feels slow to start because we're waiting for the adventure to start and have the shit hit the fan when we get to Return of the King. I saw the 4hr+ anniversary extended version of Return of the King at the movies in April, and I was so shocked at how short it felt.
    Solid point actually. For the the slow part is with galadriel. I feel like that part makes the movie feel longer than it is.

I can see that, I mean the movie does feel short despite being 4+ hours. Probably because there is always something happening that is interesting ^^

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    46d 17h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    People love to dog on 'em but I remember the H Y P E when they first came out and people ate that up, so stop lying to yourself lol. Honestly, for me, Watto was the character that sold me on these lmfao. I was obsessed with him as a kid because he was blue and that's my fave color and kinda looked like an elephant which are some of my fave animals....like he was pretty gnarly and fugly, but I loved him 😂
    That and the whole Tattooine underbelly/pod racing stuff too lol. And Darth Maul and the dual saber. That's still my all time favourite scene in all of Star Wars when he ignites the second blade of his saber at the beginning of the final fight

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

♥ lint ♥ (07-06-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    259 times
    Time Online
    30d 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    i think hot shots part deux, flintstones in viva rock vegas, terminator 2 (arnie), the second riddick movie, home alone 2, the lost world jurassic park

god so many sequels from back in the day that actually tried to be better VS nowadays.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

♥ lint ♥ (07-06-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    That and the whole Tattooine underbelly/pod racing stuff too lol. And Darth Maul and the dual saber. That's still my all time favourite scene in all of Star Wars when he ignites the second blade of his saber at the beginning of the final fight
    I went to see Episode 1 when they did the 3d late night showing anniversary edition because my sis is OBSESSED with Darth Maul and has a huge collection of him and even got custom plates for her car that are Darth Maul related lol, and omg people were falling asleep, but when the final battle with the Jedi and Darth Maul hit, everyone was lit and clapped after that whole sequence lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    i think hot shots part deux, flintstones in viva rock vegas, terminator 2 (arnie), the second riddick movie, home alone 2, the lost world jurassic park

god so many sequels from back in the day that actually tried to be better VS nowadays.
    My dude, Excalibur, you are so 👏 on 👏 point 👏 with your movie sequels. Hot Shots Part Deux is soooooo much better than the first, even though, imo, the first had a better premise in that it was obviously making fun of Top Gun, but the Rambo angle in the second one...man, I'm laughing just thinking of all the goofy stuff in that one 😂 And T2?!?!? Of COURSE that one is better! That, to me is the entire foundation and point to the Terminator series. Like, it could easily be a standalone movie it's so good. Viva Rock Vegas?! OBVIOUSLY BETTER, but also, can we talk about the EXCELLENT casting choices for IRL Flintstones lol. Man, you really get it with movies 😤✊

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    46d 17h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I went to see Episode 1 when they did the 3d late night showing anniversary edition because my sis is OBSESSED with Darth Maul and has a huge collection of him and even got custom plates for her car that are Darth Maul related lol, and omg people were falling asleep, but when the final battle with the Jedi and Darth Maul hit, everyone was lit and clapped after that whole sequence lol.
    Yeah there are definitely some parts that are hard to get through, especially all the bs with the trade federation lol. But as a kid everything was just too surreal! Also the background score during the last fight is amazing, totally makes the whole thing better.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I'm sure this has been mentioned a lot in this thread but I 100% stand by Shrek 2 being better than the 1st and I mean that in terms of like, I've never seen a sequel deliver so perfectly. I can rewatch Shrek 2 anytime it's genuinely funny and actually probably in my top favorites for movies in general..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Victini For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-07-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    77d 11h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    So, I LOVE all the Kung Fu Panda movies, but I think that the 2nd one is so far the best. I love it so much.
    It makes me cry each time I watch it lol

The movies in general hit very hard to me, and the message from the first one really strikes me.
    I was always made fun of, poked at, beat up, had my money taken and everyone would always laugh when I tried something new.

Its why these movies mean so much to me
    Im so excited for the 4th one!