Time Online
    86d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Oh my Lupe is just as it was before conversion, so many memories T_T

Please just frigging release NC UCs, this is mean

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    40d 13h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Ok yoooo I kinda freaked out a bit and thought I got hacked when I seen half my pets without customization on. I'm so thankful ck always has threads about these things cause this is the first place I come LOL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherubi For This Useful Post:

Meepit (03-31-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Ngl I genuinely thought NC UC's were released when I read your title. Was about to jump for joy xD

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 11h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Update on this, they have now closed the pound lmao. As these new UCs are totally indistinguishable from old ones I imagine that's them scrambling to minimize damage by deleting/converting all the stuck pets? Because I honestly can't think of a way (outside of asking for self-reports) for them to undo this. If they'd done it immediately they maybe could've gone back to a server cache from right before this, but now there's too much of a chance that people have done things it wouldn't be fair to undo (high scores, good REs, stock sales, wins in dailies, and especially buying/spending NC)

If that is the case, and they can't "fix" it, 1) bless but 2) IMAGINE the lost revenue from people who would've done the NC thing to a bunch of pets they now don't have to. The news is gonna update like "soooo you guys get to keep the pets, but we've launched a GoFundMe..."
    Last edited by Druid; 03-31-2022 at 04:51 PM.

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

cahly (03-31-2022),distanthunder (03-31-2022),Lyrichord (03-31-2022),Meepit (03-31-2022),oventoast (03-31-2022),Sakuras (05-23-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Druid View Post
    Update on this, they have now closed the pound lmao. As these new UCs are totally indistinguishable from old ones I imagine that's them scrambling to minimize damage by deleting/converting all the stuck pets? Because I honestly can't think of a way (outside of asking for self-reports) for them to undo this. If they'd done it immediately they maybe could've gone back to a server cache from right before this, but now there's too much of a chance that people have done things it wouldn't be fair to undo (high scores, good REs, stock sales, wins in dailies, and especially buying/spending NC)

If that is the case, and they can't "fix" it, 1) bless but 2) IMAGINE the lost revenue from people who would've done the NC thing to a bunch of pets they now don't have to. The news is gonna update like "soooo you guys get to keep the pets, but we've launched a GoFundMe..."

I think they closed it down because they probably dont want to deal with like 100 tickets from people saying they traded for a pet they thought was UC (in perspective that makes this a very bad april fools joke on their end LOL). Or maybe ones that are in transfer or something cannot be reconverted, so that is what they are aiming to stop.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    32d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Druid View Post

Nah, they'll probably still roll back. No matter how many people is affected, it'd be a huge loss of money if they let us keep 'em.

But god, I wish they let us, lol.
    I'd still buy NC UCs 'cause I still have dream pets I didn't paint :p

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 11h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    I think they closed it down because they probably dont want to deal with like 100 tickets from people saying they traded for a pet they thought was UC (in perspective that makes this a very bad april fools joke on their end LOL). Or maybe ones that are in transfer or something cannot be reconverted, so that is what they are aiming to stop.
    Oh yeah that's gotta be an element of it too for sure! I'm not totally sure whether they could take down only one function of the pound (transfers but not adopting), but it seems like they should be able to & the lack of adopting makes me suspicious there's more to it. Though I guess people would immediately start pound transferring stuff again haha

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    32d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Old but gold For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (03-31-2022),Hollow (03-31-2022),Lapis (03-31-2022),Lyrichord (03-31-2022),Meepit (03-31-2022),Sakuras (05-23-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Spoilering juuuussstt in case.

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue