DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 14h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    I saw Mad Max this weekend and I had no idea a second part is coming.

Good movie to pass the time

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    64d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    (you need an account to see links)

Craig, a young boy, befriends the elderly billionaire John Harrigan. Craig then gives him a mobile phone.
    However, when the man dies, Craig discovers that he can communicate with his friend from the grave.

Loved this film - really enjoyed it ♥
    Plus always had a little crush on Jaeden Martell i love him in IT.

But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart
    I will always be with you
    ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    42d 6h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    movie run through

Jeepers Creepers reborn

I pirated this to dunk on it and the turned it off 30 minutes in due to how boring it was. imagine being such a hack grifter you try and ride on a monster's success and make it this boring. Everyone involved in this should be ashamed

Smile (2022)

I hated its ending but other than that its really good, especially for a first time director. the paranoid atmosphere hangs over the entire movie and it has very clever ways to scare and keep that atmosphere going. Didnt stick the landing and i dont like some of its mental health takes but overall im looking forward to more parker finn.

Hellraiser (2022)

Jamie clayton is a show stealer and i really like the look and vibes of this movie. I don't really know how to feel about the plot though, definitely a good reboot

Terrifier 2

I've never seen a sequel that systemically picks every single criticism people had for the original and addresses all of them. Its crazy how much of an improvement this movie is to the first. likeable believable characters, an actual story, fun and inventive. Its not perfect, some moments go over the line into just unpleasantness (post credits scene was bleh) but wow, amazing work from the team and im glad the horror community is giving it the love it deserves. not for the faint of heart

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wandas For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 17h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Just finished Deadstream. Loved it. It’s about a streamer in a haunted house. Had really great classic looking special effects and really kept my interest throughout.

Definitely one I would watch again.

❤ thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

dustyc (10-10-2022),Houndoom (10-18-2022),♥ Wandas ♥ (10-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    127d 6h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 14m
    Wait I have to hear more, do you mean a follow up to Fury Road is coming out?

My theater still shows Fury Road on occasion and I have probably seen it five or six times there by now, I am obsessed with Fury Road xD
    @(you need an account to see links) I meant to tag this post to you and just realized I never did xD
    Last edited by Alister; 10-19-2022 at 01:11 PM.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    Just finished Deadstream. Loved it. It’s about a streamer in a haunted house. Had really great classic looking special effects and really kept my interest throughout.

Definitely one I would watch again.
    Oh, I'm literally watching this with some friends right now, haha, we're just about at the end and I agree, it does have fun effects with a modern twist! I'm normally a bit squeamish with gore and jump scares but I'm enjoying it! Some of the effects have me laughing with how fun they are.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dustyc For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-11-2022),Houndoom (10-18-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 39m
    Saw Speak No Evil this last weekend! Not the best choice for watching while we were isolated in a cabin cause it made me nervous of the dark, but pretty good at suspense throughout! Wanted to scream at the protagonists, but when do I not lolol

Deadstream looks really fun! Is Shudder its own thing? I think I don't have access to it ;-;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    127d 6h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 14m
    A friend and I took off work yesterday to go see AKIRA in theater. He had never seen it before, I've been it probably four times in a movie theater and it's still so good

it was a blast getting to take a friend for his first viewing and especially in theater. I had to poke at him a couple of times to stay quiet when he involuntary let a few "what the fuck"s and "this is fucking wild"s slip

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Houndoom (10-19-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 14h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I saw Mad Max this weekend and I had no idea a second part is coming.

Good movie to pass the time
    Yeah, I believe it's coming out on 2023?? If not I'm gonna blame this on my husband because he was the one sayint it lol

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I saw Crimes of the Future last week, I had never seen any Kronenburg movies before that but I liked it a lot. It was unsettling in a kind of hot way for me lol. Although I got the sense that he intended the audience to be like disgusted or disturbed by the concepts....and I was just into it haha. Maybe I'm the kind of degenerate that will ruin the future of our species.

Page 152 of 166 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast