35/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    I'll have to put in a stop/break to prevent continuous attempts when the fight is actually over. Rest assured, you didn't actually battle/attack this many times, the bot logic just failed somehow. I think StackPath might be the cause... or something happened during the fight to your pet (RE?). Did this happen once or multiple times? Every time?
    That part is very re-assuring, and good to know!

I've only been 'back' for the past week or so; with the exception of one really long battle session, I've come back to this every time. Sometime after a few hundred battles, sometimes after 30ish.

Its consistent enough that I had ruled out RE in mind and just assumed some other issue with the BD (it's finicky on the best of days), but now that you mention it, REs could be influencing this. I wouldn't describe it as happening multiple times (but yes, basically every time), it seems to fail once*, the battle gets derailed, pet ends up with 0 HP, and then it just continues displaying attack. I've been thinking there may be a hiccup with my connection that causes the failed attack, with my real frustration being the AP's inability to recognize the failure/lost battle and seek healing as intended - the 'Stop Program' button not stopping it doesn't help.

*As mentioned, I'm attacking with what should be 1000ish Damage and a Lens Flare/WRage, so I should be knocking every challenger I'm facing in the very first round. So something seems to be affecting that first attack (my assumption being one/both of the weapons not being selected).

Thanks for the quick reply. Feel free to DM if I can be further help trouble-shooting - if you want to emulate, challenge an NPC (to 500+ battles) that could beat your pet in 1-2 attacks, but that your pet could OTKO with 2 strong weapons and a Flare/Rage. (Or, I guess you could alternately just face a challenger you know will beat your pet to see why the healing isn't kicking in).
    Last edited by themetagame; 05-07-2023 at 06:40 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by themetagame View Post
    That part is very re-assuring, and good to know!

I've only been 'back' for the past week or so; with the exception of one really long battle session, I've come back to this every time. Sometime after a few hundred battles, sometimes after 30ish.

Its consistent enough that I had ruled out RE in mind and just assumed some other issue with the BD (it's finicky on the best of days), but now that you mention it, REs could be influencing this. I wouldn't describe it as happening multiple times (but yes, basically every time), it seems to fail once*, the battle gets derailed, pet ends up with 0 HP, and then it just continues displaying attack. I've been thinking there may be a hiccup with my connection that causes the failed attack, with my real frustration being the AP's inability to recognize the failure/lost battle and seek healing as intended - the 'Stop Program' button not stopping it doesn't help.

*As mentioned, I'm attacking with what should be 1000ish Damage and a Lens Flare/WRage, so I should be knocking every challenger I'm facing in the very first round. So something seems to be affecting that first attack (my assumption being one/both of the weapons not being selected).

Thanks for the quick reply. Feel free to DM if I can be further help trouble-shooting - if you want to emulate, challenge an NPC (to 500+ battles) that could beat your pet in 1-2 attacks, but that your pet could OTKO with 2 strong weapons and a Flare/Rage. (Or, I guess you could alternately just face a challenger you know will beat your pet to see why the healing isn't kicking in).
    I get my daily 20-40 battles in every day and have yet to encounter this issue. If it can get into battle, it wins for me every time. The bot can correct most situations where your pet can't battle for some reason (sick, health), the only situation it doesn't address is if your pet is hungry, and that will cause the bot to not continue with an error.

Maybe I need to test with more battles to really see...
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Is multi account log in not working for anyone else? It gets stuck on the last account but doesn't log in to any accounts at all as they don't appear in the task list. I haven't tried logging in via the regular cookie method? I'm guessing that only works for single account log in anyway? I need to log into 5 for FC betting.

Speaking of FC. I didn't see an option to see what type of bets it places. Is it possible to place maxTER bets from neofoodclub? or copy the html everyday from neofoodclub and have the program run through all the accounts and place the bets?

I have followed all instructions by the way. .net 4.6 is installed. Accounts don't have premium in them. I tried pressing x on taskbar, didn't do anything. Manually used task manager to close. I'm on windows 10, 64bit.
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Stsbroughtmehere; 05-11-2023 at 04:00 AM.
    I SAID NO!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stsbroughtmehere View Post
    Is multi account log in not working for anyone else? It gets stuck on the last account but doesn't log in to any accounts at all as they don't appear in the task list. I haven't tried logging in via the regular cookie method? I'm guessing that only works for single account log in anyway? I need to log into 5 for FC betting.

Speaking of FC. I didn't see an option to see what type of bets it places. Is it possible to place maxTER bets from neofoodclub? or copy the html everyday from neofoodclub and have the program run through all the accounts and place the bets?

I have followed all instructions by the way. .net 4.6 is installed. Accounts don't have premium in them. I tried pressing x on taskbar, didn't do anything. Manually used task manager to close. I'm on windows 10, 64bit.
    @(you need an account to see links)
    In the last few posts here, it's been mentioned that multi login is not functioning properly but you can still accomplish what you need with the cookie login method.

Check the Dailies settings tab if you want to put a compatible food club betting petpage. I've already provided two, which have worked for almost 10 years now. I never added support for neofoodclub.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Stsbroughtmehere (05-11-2023),Zenitsu (05-11-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Multi-Login works fine, but you have to manually login first to get the cookie (using cookie login). Then you can easily login with multiple.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Quasar For This Useful Post:

j03 (05-11-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by c0pley View Post
    Multi-Login works fine, but you have to manually login first to get the cookie (using cookie login). Then you can easily login with multiple.
    Interesting. I'll do some more testing and playing around with this suggestion... Thanks for the tip!

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    There are a lot of weird qwerks like this about the program that I've found lol. I just wish I could figure out a way for the once a day bot to work with a schedule file and not having to manually set the schedule up every time the bot is restarted. It drives me nuts when my computer restarts or I accidentally close the window and have to manually create schedules for 20+ accounts.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Yeah, the program is epic, needs some updating to work fully. Every task is there lol Even the shard event.

@(you need an account to see links): How do you get multiple accounts to work? I tried the cookie login method for multi login. While i was able to log in one by one, and create schedules for all of the accounts, it didn't work out when running the schedules. I tried the lottery ticket buying. It bought 1 ticket each and then said "no password to log in again".
    I SAID NO!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by c0pley View Post
    There are a lot of weird qwerks like this about the program that I've found lol. I just wish I could figure out a way for the once a day bot to work with a schedule file and not having to manually set the schedule up every time the bot is restarted. It drives me nuts when my computer restarts or I accidentally close the window and have to manually create schedules for 20+ accounts.
    I'll do some more testing for this specific feature and try to nail it down for the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Stsbroughtmehere View Post
    Yeah, the program is epic, needs some updating to work fully. Every task is there lol Even the shard event.

@(you need an account to see links): How do you get multiple accounts to work? I tried the cookie login method for multi login. While i was able to log in one by one, and create schedules for all of the accounts, it didn't work out when running the schedules. I tried the lottery ticket buying. It bought 1 ticket each and then said "no password to log in again".
    I think what they did was first do a cookie login -> click to exit Stealth Core (so it writes the valid cookies to your computer, which it will check and use next time you try to login said account for efficiency) -> now try multiple login but have the account you logged into first in the list

I don't know if this is the exact method they were talking about before.

Also Sts - Don't use SC while it is running or the account can get logged out. Neopets updated their login system around 2006-2007 to only allow one active browser/session at a time, all others eventually get invalidated and logged out.

------------------------
    ------------------------

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Quasar (05-12-2023),Stsbroughtmehere (05-12-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    I'll do some more testing for this specific feature and try to nail it down for the next update.

I think what they did was first do a cookie login -> click to exit Stealth Core (so it writes the valid cookies to your computer, which it will check and use next time you try to login said account for efficiency) -> now try multiple login but have the account you logged into first in the list

I don't know if this is the exact method they were talking about before.

Also Sts - Don't use SC while it is running or the account can get logged out. Neopets updated their login system around 2006-2007 to only allow one active browser/session at a time, all others eventually get invalidated and logged out.
    Awesome, that worked! Thanks!

Edit: Some accounts won't log in at all. Also was testing with 60 account list and only about 25 accounts would log in. If anyone has info, let me know. All accounts are in lowercase.
    Edit#2: I tried manual cookie log in for the account that was getting skipped/not logging in, and then closing/reopening and using the original account again for cookie login and that let the program recognize the account and it logged in and went through the list but skipped all the other accounts that were getting skipped. So will try manual cookie log in for the other accounts too and will update. It should work.

Edit#3: Tried the cookie method for all accounts. Managed to log into 60 out of 63 at once but it ended up crashing after a bit when running the tasks. Got about 50ish successful log ins max afterwards. Mixed results overall ;_;
    Last edited by Stsbroughtmehere; 05-13-2023 at 05:56 PM.
    I SAID NO!

Page 241 of 299 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast