20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddammit View Post
    I'm not a drinker, in general. I hate pretty much all beer and don't really care for the taste of liquor. So when I go out, it's pretty limited options for me.

Drink One (my all time favorite, I would drink this like water tbh): Malibu rum + pineapple juice
    Drink Two: Vodka, orange juice and grenedine.

And that's pretty much it. One time I was at a gay bar and asked the bartender to give me their fruitest strongest drink they could make with the least amount of liquor taste. Usually people fail this lol. But that bartender fuckin nailed it. Mixed a few things together and it was delicious. Bright blue, no idea what was in it because I was drunk at this point, but I remember how surprised I was and continued drinking that the rest of the night. That was like 10 years ago and I never found out what it was.

There's so many things it could have been haha, it's hard to say! But I am really glad you find at least one or two things that suit you! Malibu with pineapple is simple and refreshing, and there's always a beauty in simplicity!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhin For This Useful Post:

Goddammit (04-25-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Not normally a drinker, outside of the occasional glass of wine at dinner, but if I'm feeling adventurous I usually go with something minty (I especially enjoy mint juleps) or something with everyone's favorite liquer, Sambuca.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by LexieSkye View Post
    Not normally a drinker, outside of the occasional glass of wine at dinner, but if I'm feeling adventurous I usually go with something minty (I especially enjoy mint juleps) or something with everyone's favorite liquer, Sambuca.
    Have you tried a mojito? They are so, so good on a hot summer day!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAssistance View Post
    Have you tried a mojito? They are so, so good on a hot summer day!
    I was actually just thinking about the fact that I've never tried one when I made that post. Summer's coming soon and it gets plenty hot down here, so I'm definitely going to add that to my list of things to try.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    7d 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAssistance View Post
    Johnny Blue is pretty damn good but you can hardly find it in bars in my area and the ones that do carry it are right at $25-$30 a shot! You�re all over the flavor spectrum with drinks lol, Jager is one I still cannot hang with
    Jaeger is much easier to drink than Vodka or Tequila in my opinion xD And yeah, I get that they have to make money but $25-$30 a shot is insane! There is a tequila bar around the corner from me and they sell a $150 shot for a bottle that retails at around $750. :')

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by quirkyquill View Post
    Jaeger is much easier to drink than Vodka or Tequila in my opinion xD And yeah, I get that they have to make money but $25-$30 a shot is insane! There is a tequila bar around the corner from me and they sell a $150 shot for a bottle that retails at around $750. :')
    I'm sorry but I draw a line when it comes to Jagermeister, I WILL NOT touch the stuff lmao. It doesn't really matter what you do to it, the black licorice flavor is so overpowering that it is all I can taste! I have seen several bottles creep into the $500+ range and most of the time it's extremely aged, and meticulously crafted whiskey/bourbon. That's why on special occasions I truly don't mind the $25-$30 shot of Johnny Walker Blue Label, it is exquisite!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I don't drink anymore ( I've gotten old and my body doesn't tolerate it.)

But I used to do White Russian, Amaretto Sour, or a melonball.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/1
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I've never drank much at all other than taste little sips of some random drinks and I didn't like it much. The ones I tried were chapaigne, liquor and lemoncello and I thought all of them were either too bitter or just really strong
    What would you suggest for a newbie like me to order at a bar with friends? (other than water lol)
    Last edited by Madotsuki; 04-30-2019 at 11:10 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Madotsuki View Post
    I've never drank much at all other than taste little sips of some random drinks and I didn't like it much. The ones I tried were chapaigne, liquor and lemoncello and I thought all of them were either too bitter or just really strong
    What would you suggest for a newbie like me to order at a bar with friends? (other than water lol)
    If you’re looking for something sweet, a pi�a colada is great! If it’s made correctly you can’t taste the liquor at all. If you like the taste of ginger, a moscow mule is going to be pretty damn refreshing. It’s lime juice, a shot of vodka, and ginger beer! (: ginger beer is a non-alcoholic mixer, don’t let the name fool you. I have yet to meet someone who didn’t like them! If the bar has flavored vodkas, you can do damn near any flavor!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhin For This Useful Post:

Madotsuki (05-01-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 22h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A