23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 22h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrupt View Post
    Been using this for a few days now, i love it!
    Saves me so much time lol.
    I had one question, when using the stamp collector feature is there a way to save the checked stamps / skip to the last bought stamp? I only do a few everyday and was just wondering since it tries buying them in the same order everyday.
    Anyway, great bot thank you for the time you put into this.
    I know exactly what you're asking for and it can definitely be done... The way it works is it tries to find every missing stamp via shop wizard/ssw, since there's a chance an unbuyable might be buyable, or even mispriced and put into a shop (it's happened for me before).

I'll try and add this feature for the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Old but gold View Post
    Same here.
    I had it working for 2 days and now it won't go after authorizing account.
    I'm opening it as admin.
    I can suggest restarting to get it fixed if killing the process via Task Manager isn't working. I've been meaning to release my latest version which fixes this issue... soon!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Old but gold (12-15-2021),Zenitsu (12-15-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 3h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Hello, Joe. I have zero brains when it comes to programming, and I keep getting this error and I do not know what to do to fix it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 22h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Childe View Post
    Hello, Joe. I have zero brains when it comes to programming, and I keep getting this error and I do not know what to do to fix it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

That file mentioned is missing after you install... Are you removing it or moving the program from the original location?

Again, there should be a file called System.Data.SQLite.dll in the same directory as the program (not the shortcut). No programming here, just a file dependency.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Childe (12-21-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 3h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I've tried redownloading and reinstalling but the file has yet to be seen. Do I get it somewhere else?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 22h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Childe View Post
    I've tried redownloading and reinstalling but the file has yet to be seen. Do I get it somewhere else?
    If you right click the SC program icon, can you select "open folder location"? That should lead you to the shortcut folder, and you can then right click and select the same option to locate the actual SC directory. There should be that SQLite file in there.

This error is happening when you try the cookie login, it should work via manual login.

Edit: Make sure you've downloaded the latest from the download section as well!
    Last edited by j03; 12-21-2021 at 11:44 AM.

------------------------
    ------------------------

8. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Childe (12-23-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 3h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I did the manual login and it does work now. Thank you for answering!

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    158d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    When making a schedule for the bot to run daily especially for dailies is it best to just do repeat every 24 hours or like do something like 24 hrs 32min 15 seconds and have it repeat like that? And if doig this sound I have a re log in scheduled for just before that daily time. Sorry I'm just trying to wrap my head around scheduling.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 22h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    When making a schedule for the bot to run daily especially for dailies is it best to just do repeat every 24 hours or like do something like 24 hrs 32min 15 seconds and have it repeat like that? And if doig this sound I have a re log in scheduled for just before that daily time. Sorry I'm just trying to wrap my head around scheduling.
    I close the program and open it again in the morning, login and create my once-a-day dailies every day. I think it's just easier this way... Plus, you always get logged out after using your account after SC finishes the task.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    158d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    I close the program and open it again in the morning, login and create my once-a-day dailies every day. I think it's just easier this way... Plus, you always get logged out after using your account after SC finishes the task.
    Ok perfect thanks for the clarification! Do you make a new schedule for everyrhing every day or does the program store previous schedules? Sorry for the questions.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    I know this not quite the answer you're looking for, but if you are going to be on your computer that day, just set it to run when you get on. Exactly 24 hours is not ideal, even if you have a set routine. I run mine when I wake up, so anywhere in a certain 2 hour range everyday. If you plan on using Neopets in between running stealthcore, you will have to re-log in on the program so setting it to repeat is necessary and you would have to add that into your schedule as well (which the program will do!) But that brings me back to my original point - if you are going to have access to your device daily, the program saves all your daily preferences, and if you can manually set it to log in and run, it doesn't take more than 30 seconds to do eliminates any complications of trying to set it to schedule daily log-in on the program and keep it constantly running

However, if you're going to be away from your computer for an extended amount of time and wont be manually logging in and out of neo to play yourself, anything greater than 24:00:00 should be fine! Just set it to some random number of minute and second to give it the most human-like appearance.

And if someone who has more knowledge than me, aka joe or similar, who comes and says differently, listen to them! That is just what I would do personally!

Edit: Joe responded, incredible!! And to answer your second question, the program stores what activities you have previously done (aka keeps the boxes checked). So if you want to do the same activities again, all you have to do is create a "once a day dailies" schedule, and it will do the same activities you did the day prior Hope that helps!
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andymac106 For This Useful Post:

Charmander (12-30-2021),j03 (12-30-2021)

Page 200 of 300 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast