20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Octopus View Post
    I usually start with a twisted corona and then just tequila shots with water!
    Oy, that’s manly as hell! My fellow bartender does Patron and water, it makes me gag lmfao

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhin For This Useful Post:

Octopus (04-23-2019)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    21d 1h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Oooh, a thread where I can share the Bad Idea� my friend had!
    It's called a Moody Blues; roughly equal parts whipped cream vodka, coconut rum, and blue curacao, with ginger ale.
    She got banned from mixing drinks after that party, and the Moody Blues is now allowed only in shot form because "it's your own fault if you take too many shots."

At home, I typically drink whiskey, either Jameson or Bushmills, or cider. Sometimes I'll mix myself an appletini or a moscow mule. If I go out, I get a little fancier and order whatever complex fruity cocktail looks good in the moment.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by oxton View Post
    Oooh, a thread where I can share the Bad Idea™ my friend had!
    It's called a Moody Blues; roughly equal parts whipped cream vodka, coconut rum, and blue curacao, with ginger ale.
    She got banned from mixing drinks after that party, and the Moody Blues is now allowed only in shot form because "it's your own fault if you take too many shots."

At home, I typically drink whiskey, either Jameson or Bushmills, or cider. Sometimes I'll mix myself an appletini or a moscow mule. If I go out, I get a little fancier and order whatever complex fruity cocktail looks good in the moment.
    Which Bushmills do you like?? The Red/Black are all i’ve had and they are pretty decent! Moscow mules are so damn refreshing, especially in this heat I’m experiencing!
    Last edited by Bat; 04-22-2019 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Removed duplicate post

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    21d 1h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAssistance View Post
    Which Bushmills do you like?? The Red/Black are all i’ve had and they are pretty decent! Moscow mules are so damn refreshing, especially in this heat I’m experiencing!
    I've only had the original, I don't think I've seen my grocery store carry any of the others and I'm usually too lazy to go to a proper liquor store.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by oxton View Post
    I've only had the original, I don't think I've seen my grocery store carry any of the others and I'm usually too lazy to go to a proper liquor store.
    If you’re into Irish whiskey, check out Two Gingers, or Hell-Cat Maggie if you haven’t! Both are pretty damn good in my opinion

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    7d 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Ha! I love this thread. Honestly one of my go tos is Twisted Tea because I am a lightweight and I can drink a fair amount of it.

Another one of my go to’s is Blue Moon with an orange slice. There are two bars by me that are really good with craft beers but I have a sensitive stomach and Blue Moon is always available so i like to play it safe lol

Big on Jaegermesiter. Just like the way it tastes.

Grew up on scotch. Haven’t tried anything really fancy besides Johnny Walker Blue. We buy that for my dad every few years lol Would never actually order it at a bar.

There is a bar by me that has a ton of different kinds of tequilas. Most expensive one is $150 per shot. (The bottle actually costs $700) Can’t say i’m not curious
    Last edited by quirkyquill; 04-24-2019 at 03:22 AM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    17d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Wine. Lots and lots of wine

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Whatever you buying me. But mostly �girly� drinks. I�m a large guy with tattoos and a big beard but I love some fruity drinks lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by quirkyquill View Post
    Ha! I love this thread. Honestly one of my go tos is Twisted Tea because I am a lightweight and I can drink a fair amount of it.

Another one of my go to’s is Blue Moon with an orange slice. There are two bars by me that are really good with craft beers but I have a sensitive stomach and Blue Moon is always available so i like to play it safe lol

Big on Jaegermesiter. Just like the way it tastes.

Grew up on scotch. Haven’t tried anything really fancy besides Johnny Walker Blue. We buy that for my dad every few years lol Would never actually order it at a bar.

There is a bar by me that has a ton of different kinds of tequilas. Most expensive one is $150 per shot. (The bottle actually costs $700) Can’t say i’m not curious
    Johnny Blue is pretty damn good but you can hardly find it in bars in my area and the ones that do carry it are right at $25-$30 a shot! You’re all over the flavor spectrum with drinks lol, Jager is one I still cannot hang with

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I'm not a drinker, in general. I hate pretty much all beer and don't really care for the taste of liquor. So when I go out, it's pretty limited options for me.

Drink One (my all time favorite, I would drink this like water tbh): Malibu rum + pineapple juice
    Drink Two: Vodka, orange juice and grenedine.

And that's pretty much it. One time I was at a gay bar and asked the bartender to give me their fruitest strongest drink they could make with the least amount of liquor taste. Usually people fail this lol. But that bartender fuckin nailed it. Mixed a few things together and it was delicious. Bright blue, no idea what was in it because I was drunk at this point, but I remember how surprised I was and continued drinking that the rest of the night. That was like 10 years ago and I never found out what it was.