3/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    24d 19h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Guil View Post
    im laughing my ass off.... i finally did 1 game and when you play right to left.. the scorecard at the end displays reversed so it says the other team scored the amount of points you scored and you scored the amount of points the other team scored

the score was still applied correctly when the score was sent but big wtf moment there huh
    SAME! I only play right to left and at first I was like ... should I even submit this??? What if the other team gets my points??! LMAO

I haven't even tried any of the other games, just Yooyuball...on top of still being fullscreen, the text is also wrong and saying my opponent is Kreludor when it's not

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by hipowls View Post
    SAME! I only play right to left and at first I was like ... should I even submit this??? What if the other team gets my points??! LMAO

I haven't even tried any of the other games, just Yooyuball...on top of still being fullscreen, the text is also wrong and saying my opponent is Kreludor when it's not
    yeah i didnt register it until after i clicked like thank god tnt didnt screw up THAT bad

but i also noticed the kreludor thing. my match was haunted woods vs darigan lol

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 21h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by SabiSweaters View Post
    MSN won't work at all for me and SLSH is just pure tedium, but I've had a lot of fun with YYB! I haven't done AC in years, so maybe my memory is failing, but I feel like it's easier to score in this version than it used to be. Like, the goalie AI seems worse than the old YYB.

I'm gonna try to max out two games for a while to make up for the fact that I'm traveling at the end of June. SOSD seems the most optimal if I only score one goal and end game, but then I'd feel bad about letting down my team.
    No fucking joke, you have to wait for the timer to go down at least 10 seconds or you get invalid session when you send you score, so might as well just keep shooting for that amount of time anyways.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    It's so laggy and slow

I gave up

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Took a few minutes for YYB to even load on my laptop...then when it did, it would only show a static image? The "Play Now" button at the bottom wasn't a button, lol. Tried to play a game of Slushie Slinger and that was laggy also. Maybe I'll try playing some games on mobile when I'm bored but I'll be fine with a participation medal this year, I'm not dealing with this. Funny how they even delayed the event to make sure everything was "perfect" and you can't even play the main game. Probably shouldn't have expected much else.
    Custom Userbar made by (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyc View Post
    Took a few minutes for YYB to even load on my laptop...then when it did, it would only show a static image? The "Play Now" button at the bottom wasn't a button, lol. Tried to play a game of Slushie Slinger and that was laggy also. Maybe I'll try playing some games on mobile when I'm bored but I'll be fine with a participation medal this year, I'm not dealing with this. Funny how they even delayed the event to make sure everything was "perfect" and you can't even play the main game. Probably shouldn't have expected much else.
    For computers, in order to get Yyb to work you have to have the browser zoomed out to 50% (and depending on the browser you cant zoom on the yyb page, you have to zoom out on a different page (like the main altador cup page) and then click on the yooyuball link. its super annoying

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

dustyc (06-07-2021),teslagirl (06-07-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    36d 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    On the graphic that shows you your teams daily match, the "Play Now" button goes nowhere and does nothing. You have to scroll down to the games sections and select YYB from there.

The objects intersect and overlay. It is a worse version of an already tedious game. It will be a chore to play this game to rank up this year.
    PipBoy
    Born 6/06/2021
    The Bestest Ryugotchi in the World

9. The Following User Says Thank You to teslagirl For This Useful Post:

dustyc (06-07-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    28d 18h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Yo I was just able to score 6.9k in MSN (nice) completely legitimately. I'm on my tablet PC so I can trigger the mobile version and a lot of bonus point buttons showed up, lucky game. Sorry to everyone having problems, the games have all been working fine for me. :/

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by Guil View Post
    For computers, in order to get Yyb to work you have to have the browser zoomed out to 50% (and depending on the browser you cant zoom on the yyb page, you have to zoom out on a different page (like the main altador cup page) and then click on the yooyuball link. its super annoying
    Oof, what a pain. Thank you, I'll have to try that!
    Custom Userbar made by (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    33d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    The NC component of the event is out now!
    (you need an account to see links)

The first item looks pretty cute. I think I might get the 28 day pass. Hopefully I can buy it off someone here and save a couple bucks haha
    (you need an account to see links)

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SabiSweaters For This Useful Post:

Blue-tooth (06-07-2021),Buizel (06-07-2021),DrSloth (06-07-2021),funnybell (06-07-2021),Meepit (06-07-2021),Toothful (06-07-2021)