9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Moona View Post
    Yep! Not guaranteed first try it seems, but damn good odds. Same with the other randoms it affects (High Roller, Edna, LoD). They probably goofed and made the odds waaay too high lol
    Hey, I'll totally take it! Especially since this would be one of the few TNT goofs that actually work in players' favor. Just hope they don't fix it before tomorrow morning lmao

Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Has anyone gotten an item outside of wearables for Can I Keep It? I'm curious to know

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by frostgolem View Post
    Has anyone gotten an item outside of wearables for Can I Keep It? I'm curious to know
    Can't say personally but from JN's perk shop update it looks like all the items are wearables so far.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    36d 7h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I think by sending any score in an avatar game you will receive it with the More for Less Perk. Just tried AAA's revenge and sent a score of less than 10 and got a pop up for an avatar, however I received an error message, not sure if thats normal or not without the perk.

Error: You do not have this avatar or it does not exist, so we cannot display it. Nice try though.
    Last edited by congression; 06-06-2019 at 06:14 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to congression For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (06-07-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    7d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by congression View Post
    I think by sending any score in an avatar game you will receive it with the More for Less Perk. Just tried AAA's revenge and sent a score of just 3 and got a pop up for an avatar, however I received an error message, not sure if thats normal or not without the perk.

Error: You do not have this avatar or it does not exist, so we cannot display it. Nice try though.
    Thank you for the reminder about the AAA's Revenge avatar. This perk may be the only way we can get it since TNT is putting shit all effort into actually fixing it. But it seems like even with the perk it's not being awarded correctly?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaia For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (06-07-2019)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    35d 9h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeenana View Post
    Thank you for the reminder about the AAA's Revenge avatar. This perk may be the only way we can get it since TNT is putting shit all effort into actually fixing it. But it seems like even with the perk it's not being awarded correctly?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morpheme For This Useful Post:

Kaia (06-06-2019),Sakuras (06-07-2019)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    93d 19h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Do you guys think the exclusive prizes are worth it? They look kinda ugly, in my opinion, but if they're worth a few hundred thousand neopoints I might get one.

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus View Post
    Do you guys think the exclusive prizes are worth it? They look kinda ugly, in my opinion, but if they're worth a few hundred thousand neopoints I might get one.
    The backgrounds are lovely ♥ Least to me each their own though! I do have admit the table is fugly !

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    79d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    2 Site Themes
    1 Avatar
    More for Less
    1 Ugly Item

God bless that More for Less glitch. You best believe I took advantage of it. There's no way they're going to go back and reverse it- I don't even think they can at this point? Imagine having to sift through everyone who played games today to find out who sent scores. Nuh-uh.
    Anyone smart enough to know how TNT works would have taken advantage of it. They have no idea what they're doing and this is too big of an issue for them to even attempt to fix lmao. They probably won't/can't fix that +1 from the AC. :p

The gamer in me understands why people might be salty, but life isn't always fair and sometimes games glitch in your favor, so

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    35d 9h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by hecklefreckle View Post
    2 Site Themes
    1 Avatar
    More for Less
    1 Ugly Item

God bless that More for Less glitch. You best believe I took advantage of it. There's no way they're going to go back and reverse it- I don't even think they can at this point? Imagine having to sift through everyone who played games today to find out who sent scores. Nuh-uh.
    Anyone smart enough to know how TNT works would have taken advantage of it. They have no idea what they're doing and this is too big of an issue for them to even attempt to fix lmao. They probably won't/can't fix that +1 from the AC. :p

The gamer in me understands why people might be salty, but life isn't always fair and sometimes games glitch in your favor, so
    I already have every game avatar except AAAs Revenge, but I understand the frustration. TNT is filled with early-bird specials where players that utilize a new feature get insane advantages over those that aren�t on exactly when something releases. The More for Less glitch and the Rubbish avatar are recent examples and honestly, there should be a rollback.